Best Cryptocurrency other than BTC or LTC. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Am1981

Best Cryptocurrency other than BTC or LTC.

This talk is good my friend, but we can briefly arrange the cryptocurrency market according to price. We notice that Ethereum precedes Altcoin in terms of purchase, but Altcoin precedes Digicoin and Bitcoin is always the main father of currencies.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think DigiByte is useful, it is a good currency, I do not like it nor do I own it. I don't see it as more valuable than bitcoin. Of course, DigiByte will be good and helpful for each person. I have no plans with DigiByte

I think there are best cryptocurrency out there apart from the ones you mentioned above but as for me I only know much about btc,etherum and XRP and I consider these to be the best.

On 3/23/2020 at 3:03 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Yes mate and this is affordable coin, you can buy a bulk of it and used it to trading, holdings and also in gambling, this is profitable also even though it has a small value it helps many people from it.

The nature of the low value that ripple has that make investors and trader to hold large amount, and they are hoping for the coin to rise in price soon

5 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

The nature of the low value that ripple has that make investors and trader to hold large amount, and they are hoping for the coin to rise in price soon

Well this is good actually because ripple is the one of the most profitable coin in cryptocurrency so that many people are using it, it is very Budgetable and you can buy bulk of it by having a small amount of value.

I think bitcoin is best overall. In next time may be any other coin can take place of bitcoin but now at that time bitcoin is powerful all over the crypto world.

On 3/24/2020 at 3:35 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well this is good actually because ripple is the one of the most profitable coin in cryptocurrency so that many people are using it, it is very Budgetable and you can buy bulk of it by having a small amount of value.

Some are claiming that ripple is one of the Profitable cryptocurrency, but from the historical background of ripple price, the price has been kind of stable and not going upward for more than two years now

8 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

Some are claiming that ripple is one of the Profitable cryptocurrency, but from the historical background of ripple price, the price has been kind of stable and not going upward for more than two years now

Well, the price of bitcoin are increased by its good price because the bitcoin meets the $10000 mark, many people who is holding ripple is being happy because they are get some huge amount of profit on that time.

5 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, the price of bitcoin are increased by its good price because the bitcoin meets the $10000 mark, many people who is holding ripple is being happy because they are get some huge amount of profit on that time.

Bitcoin has not reach the $10000 since the last dropped in price, the price is fighting hard to rise again, ripple is also a good coin for investment. I am holding ripple too

1 hour ago, Treat1234 said:

Bitcoin has not reach the $10000 since the last dropped in price, the price is fighting hard to rise again, ripple is also a good coin for investment. I am holding ripple too

Well, i trying to say is the bitcoin is reaching the $10000 marked and i didn't say that this is happens today because if i said that the price of it is happening right now, the price of ripple is now huge. I hope you may understand.

On 3/28/2020 at 9:54 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, i trying to say is the bitcoin is reaching the $10000 marked and i didn't say that this is happens today because if i said that the price of it is happening right now, the price of ripple is now huge. I hope you may understand.

We hope bitcoin will reach the marked of $10000, so how many days will it take for bitcoin to reach that price, any estimation sir? 

1 hour ago, Treat1234 said:

We hope bitcoin will reach the marked of $10000, so how many days will it take for bitcoin to reach that price, any estimation sir? 

Well, its hard to predict the price of bitcoin right now because the price of it is just stable by $6200, i think it takes some time to increased it because there has some virus which is affected the price of crypto coins.

Right now it is so hard to say something about that. But for my experience l would say BNB and ETH can be among BTC or LTC. Both of them are really valuable. 

3 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, its hard to predict the price of bitcoin right now because the price of it is just stable by $6200, i think it takes some time to increased it because there has some virus which is affected the price of crypto coins.

All transactions, companies and the country's economy are experiencing a drastic decline due to this virus. I also got annoyed why this happened but it's okay to benefit so we can buy crypto coins cheaply.

On 3/30/2020 at 12:56 AM, rianpedia said:

All transactions, companies and the country's economy are experiencing a drastic decline due to this virus. I also got annoyed why this happened but it's okay to benefit so we can buy crypto coins cheaply.

Well, i will suggest that just hold your coins mate and wait for the good value price in the market so that you cab get some extra profit and many people are doing this by having a cheap price right now.

• +2 1

Yeah now is a good time to hold these coins. The price of each currency is much lower. Now is a great time to buy and hold. But the best cryptocurrency other than BTC or LTC is Ethereum and Doggy Coin. These coins are good for investing in a lot of popular and their value is high in the market.

On 3/12/2020 at 12:56 AM, Am1981 said:

Crypto that grabs my attention is DigiByte, this crypto is better than BTC. It has different mining calculations, 3 of which are ASIC safe, this takes into account more prominent decentralization, since anyone with a normal PC can add to mining by utilizing one of these 3 calculations. This lessens the opportunity of a 51% assault. 

DigiByte makes some square memories of 15 seconds instead of bitcoins brief square time. Exchanges are completely affirmed after 1.5 minutes. Significantly more valuable for genuine purposes like purchasing something in a shop. 

DGB has a complete stockpile of 21 billion coins which will be mined in 21 years (19 years left). This is multiple times more than BTC, so purchasing some espresso wont be confounding decimals like 0.03, it could simply be 30 Digibytes. 

The Digibyte people group is additionally extremely incredible, the engineers are as yet going solid, bringing out new highlights constantly:

My favourite coin would be Ripple(XRP) due to it's stabilization and low fees .. and a very fast transactions with less traffic on the blockchains. Xrp price may be small but it has great potential to grow bigger in time. 

Apart from bitcoin and light coins, there are many more coins in the cryptocurrency world who are successfully doing business in the cryptocurrency world, among them are Ethereum dogebcoins etc. But the best of them is the price of bit coins.Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies.

On 3/29/2020 at 7:26 PM, Blessing36 said:

Ive heard and used the digibyte and I dont think its better than the bitcoin. When it comes to trading, investment or earning crypto in general bitcoin is the number one with its great fluctuations and its also very population in the whole market. Digibyte is good but not good as the bitcoin

Digibyte has been use by one airport for the payment of airfare to some countries, digibyte will be a very great project to invest tin it

On 3/28/2020 at 9:54 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

In my opinion there are many good currencies in addition to Bitcoin and Bitcoin like Ethereum coin and this currency has a good price and can be relied upon to achieve good profits because its price will rise in the future

Both of them are really good. Other of them l would say ETH, BNB as best cryptocurrency. Honestly top altcoins are really more valuable than others.

14 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

Well, as of now its hard to predict the price of bitcoin because of the crisis that we are encounter right now even though oil, gas and the stock market are dumping its price because of the virus so expect that the price of it will be stable at $6200 - $6500.

On 3/11/2020 at 9:26 PM, Am1981 said:

Crypto that grabs my attention is DigiByte, this crypto is better than BTC. It has different mining calculations, 3 of which are ASIC safe, this takes into account more prominent decentralization, since anyone with a normal PC can add to mining by utilizing one of these 3 calculations. This lessens the opportunity of a 51% assault. 

DigiByte makes some square memories of 15 seconds instead of bitcoins brief square time. Exchanges are completely affirmed after 1.5 minutes. Significantly more valuable for genuine purposes like purchasing something in a shop. 

DGB has a complete stockpile of 21 billion coins which will be mined in 21 years (19 years left). This is multiple times more than BTC, so purchasing some espresso wont be confounding decimals like 0.03, it could simply be 30 Digibytes. 

The Digibyte people group is additionally extremely incredible, the engineers are as yet going solid, bringing out new highlights constantly:

There's some coins that come after Bitcoin and Litecoin and they are valuable like Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash. However, good coins are not many.

I personally like ethereum other than butcoins or litecoins. Because ethereum has also a good value in the market and in coinmarket it's in the 4 th place of trading. So I think this has a good value also in the market. That's why investing in it can also bring good profit for a user.  So we shouldtry this one also.