Best Cryptocurrency other than BTC or LTC. - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Am1981

Best Cryptocurrency other than BTC or LTC.

Top 100 crypto currencies  can be good for investment we can use them on many exchanges and make profit from them.Its not the only BTC is a only source of income in Crypto currency we can use Doge,XRP,XLM any coin for trading ,for money transfer and collect our payment.In crypto BTC is most effective and secure way for payments.

Certainly, BTC is the best in cryptocurrency. I like BTC and Ethereum more. They are great for investing. There is no fear of getting lost or scammed. The crypto market for Bitcoin usually survives. I like to invest in a variety of currencies. However, the first 10 are more invested in it.

On 3/12/2020 at 7:06 AM, Migo said:

In my opinion I think there is some coins who are good, not like bitcoin but we can say they are useful, for example I can mention etherium or dash coin, or bitcoin cash, these coins are good too, and they are in good places in the market, without forgetting zcash, all of these coins are listed on coinmarketcap with respectful price

The bitcoin cash performance I see now its decreased, you cannot compare bitcoin cash in 2017 and currently bitcoin cash, so for now I cannot list bitcoin cash in the best coins.

l would say top altcoins are really good. BTC is the best. More than that ETH and BNB can be called one of the bests. ETH is really potential coin and when you would hold it you can really earn more profit in the future. 

Litecoin consists of Bitcoin with comparable abilties. So, the fork of Bitcoin technology. Litecoin is an progressed version of Bitcoin and reduces emblem consciousness. Litecoin has been in life for seven years thinking about 2011 and is one of the global's most treasured and grounded cryptocurrencies. Litecoin is greater available to people than Bitcoin, so it's miles the silver of the "crypto international".

It would be better if there was some examples about how we can earn from mining this cryptocurrency but I made a small research and figured out that it is profitable.

Well it's obvious there are many coins which got good features and and are actually good for trading or investing but there can't be compared to bitcoin , because bitcoin is the greatest of all.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have looked at the Digibyte coin, but if i had to consider another crypto that is better than the btc or ltc, then i guess that i would invest in ethereum and doge which seem to be the next two big coins that seem to have substantial potential int eh crypto market. Especially with the time that these coins have been around and how stable they have been, i think that this is very important to look at the past of the coin when deciding. Therefore those are the two i would look at instead of bitcoin and ltc, which of course are my first choices.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think ethereum and ripple coins also very giant Crypto teams . Their team members are so strong . Usecase of these coins are also . So I recommend these two Crypto coins . They have huge market cap.

I think there are some currencies that are not like Bitcoin but we can say they are effective, for example I can mention litecoin or ETH coins, these currencies are also good, and they are in a good place, bitcoin is much more popular than litecoin. And the price is much higher.

On 3/12/2020 at 1:26 AM, Am1981 said:

Crypto that grabs my attention is DigiByte, this crypto is better than BTC. It has different mining calculations, 3 of which are ASIC safe, this takes into account more prominent decentralization, since anyone with a normal PC can add to mining by utilizing one of these 3 calculations. This lessens the opportunity of a 51% assault. 

DigiByte makes some square memories of 15 seconds instead of bitcoins brief square time. Exchanges are completely affirmed after 1.5 minutes. Significantly more valuable for genuine purposes like purchasing something in a shop. 

DGB has a complete stockpile of 21 billion coins which will be mined in 21 years (19 years left). This is multiple times more than BTC, so purchasing some espresso wont be confounding decimals like 0.03, it could simply be 30 Digibytes. 

The Digibyte people group is additionally extremely incredible, the engineers are as yet going solid, bringing out new highlights constantly:

I think everyone have their own opinion about crypto coins. Also there are many coins listed on the market. Any coin can attract any people. I think you get profit from Digibyte.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

BTC will always be the best coin ever, and also it is the pioneer and reason why does there will be other coin and there are altcoins in the market.

• +2 1

6 hours ago, DokAgsikap said:

BTC will always be the best coin ever, and also it is the pioneer and reason why does there will be other coin and there are altcoins in the market.

Yea, we don't have any cryptocurrency coins that have the value of bitcoin and bitcoin will always lead in value and most wanted coin in the crypto world

The best option aside from BTC or LTC is ETH without a doubt. It is not as good as BTC but much better than LTC. I always allocate some of my portfolio to ETH because it has all the features that a proper coin should have such as volume, cap, TPS, bright future, active price changes, solid background, high profitability and being trustable. Some members suggested XRP but it is not in the same league of ETH and lacks some of the aforementioned characteristics. The correct ranking for me is this: BTC > ETH > LTC > XRP > BCH.

On 3/11/2020 at 4:26 PM, Am1981 said:

Crypto that grabs my attention is DigiByte, this crypto is better than BTC. It has different mining calculations, 3 of which are ASIC safe, this takes into account more prominent decentralization, since anyone with a normal PC can add to mining by utilizing one of these 3 calculations. This lessens the opportunity of a 51% assault. 

DigiByte makes some square memories of 15 seconds instead of bitcoins brief square time. Exchanges are completely affirmed after 1.5 minutes. Significantly more valuable for genuine purposes like purchasing something in a shop. 

DGB has a complete stockpile of 21 billion coins which will be mined in 21 years (19 years left). This is multiple times more than BTC, so purchasing some espresso wont be confounding decimals like 0.03, it could simply be 30 Digibytes. 

The Digibyte people group is additionally extremely incredible, the engineers are as yet going solid, bringing out new highlights constantly:

I like bch and eth they are good coins and have good price on the current crypto prices.

The future of every currency is much better if we can invest in the right way. However, the best cryptocurrencies other than BTC or LTC are Ethereum and Ripple. The future of these currencies is much better and by investing we can easily make a profit.

bitcoin remains number one firmly at the top of the mining charts there are also other alternatives such as zcash, monero and bitcoin cash, my favorite altcoins are ethereum and dash...

Thank you for sharing this important information about a currency DigiByte, which seems to have a good future between cryptocurrencies and is suitable for investment due to its currently low price, but personally I believe that the best cryptocurrency is ethereum

I don't think any cryptocurrency is better than ethereum after Bitcoin. Ethereum has great support from many investors and whales.

All the coins wich they are cheaper

Than bitcoin they are more easy

In minning than bitcoin and you can 

Get abig amount of them

In ajust few months that is so good

My friend 

But I just think that there are many currencies that we can get profitability from I really like the XRP is one of the crypto that has had the most growth for not saying that the one that has grown the most I can recommend you buy a few XRP coins

I didn`t use your cryptocurrency. As for me the best cryptocurrency which is not popular is Elrond. This project is supported by Binance and mainnet will be launched very soon 

It think ethereum is best cryptocurrency after bitcoin and litecoin because many people use ethereum for less withdraw fee and it is also supported by blockchain technology. Recently the news about lunching ethereum 2.0 is viral on crypto market. 

I think the best cryptocurrency other than btc and ltc is Ethereum because Ethereum has more market demanding than others now and also it has less transaction charges.

ETH or ethereum is for me the best coin except to Bitcoin and Litecoin. Not only because it is the second best crypto in the market, but also because I see that eth has a great future. Also, when you loss money in bitcoin, you can easily replace or cover it up using this coin. That's why many are also chooses this coin than the bitcoin itself.