Your view on nakamoto being underground - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

Your view on nakamoto being underground

anonymity of Bitcoin Founder  

69 members have voted

1. 1. What could be the reason for Satoshi Nakamoto being underground?

• Hiding from enemies
    • assassinated by government
    • hiding from governmental pressure all around the world
    • died on accident
    • died growing old
    • because he lives in a country where cryptocurrency is illegal
    • lost interest on helping people
    • because he dont want to live a celebrity life
    • busy in real life
    • is on holiday along with 98000 bitcoins that he have

Its already been a decade of Bitcoin release and the founder of bitcoin is still anonymous, still people are so curious to know that mastermind who single handedly made first blockchain although many people has claimed to be Satoshi Nakamoto but without any legit evidence.

It is said that Satoshi Nakamoto Himself Mined the bitcoin for the first time and he carries about 1 million of bitcoins , on 28th December 2017, price of bitcoin almost reached 20 thousand dollar if we calculate then at that moment Nakamoto had about 20billion dollar that means he was top 50 richest person in the world. 

So the question is why would anyone with that much money doesnt want to come on main stream and live a dream of millions people being a celeb ?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 7
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well obviously he is not spending his bitcoins that he has (we know because we can track those and they haven't been moved), what makes me think he might be dead or in prison.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

No one can give the right answer for this question, even some of bitcoin users started to have some doubts about this person if he is the real creator of bitcoin or not, this person is a mystery and there is no official news about him since a long time, so now, what will stop us from saying that Satoshi nakamoto is dead??? 

• +2 1

If I understand correctly, then Satoshi Nakamoto is a group of people, not just one person. These people are just a genius, they created a currency that can save the planet during the global crisis, we owe them all.Their idea is simply brilliant, especially to combine mining with blockchain.

24 minutes ago, Migo said:

No one can give the right answer for this question, even some of bitcoin users started to have some doubts about this person if he is the real creator of bitcoin or not, this person is a mystery and there is no official news about him since a long time, so now, what will stop us from saying that Satoshi nakamoto is dead??? 

No bro satoshi nakamoto is his user name on the bitcointalk, other forum of his and whitepaper of bitcoin , before disappearing he used to help miners and others issue regarding bitcoin and he is also founder of bitcointalk , its useless to doubt about if he is creator or not 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

I am sure that he is away from enemy he made such a huge thing in this world he may be kill if anybody reach him so he should stay hidden.

13 hours ago, Abiaan said:

Its already been a decade of Bitcoin release and the founder of bitcoin is still anonymous, still people are so curious to know that mastermind who single handedly made first blockchain although many people has claimed to be Satoshi Nakamoto but without any legit evidence.

It is said that Satoshi Nakamoto Himself Mined the bitcoin for the first time and he carries about 1 million of bitcoins , on 28th December 2017, price of bitcoin almost reached 20 thousand dollar if we calculate then at that moment Nakamoto had about 20billion dollar that means he was top 50 richest person in the world. 

So the question is why would anyone with that much money doesnt want to come on main stream and live a dream of millions people being a celeb ?

It is safe to say that nobody has access to the private keys from the original Satoshi wallets. I've read most of Satoshi posts. I don't think that it was his intention to become rich from this. He wanted Bitcoin to succeed, he wanted mass adoption and strived for it. He also wanted Bitcoin to be valuable. But since these Bitcoins never moved, then I guess that no living or sane person has access to the private keys.

• Useful or interesting 1

Too many options for what is available. I replied that Satoshi was just on vacation and, thus, resting. 

Satoshi nakamoto was the founder of bitcoin. After founding this there a lot of members are worked there.

If founder was dead then it is growing by the other members who worked here.

But anyone can't say the real answer about this topic 

I don't know why satoshi Nakamoto is hiding if he is still alive but I gues he has a strong reason.

I m still thinking that Satoshi Nakamoto is like his creation Bitcoin transaction are not tracked, so also Satoshi Nakamoto is anonymous, because the goal of Bitcoin creation was peer to peer to facilitate and fast transaction.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think the fact that the figure of Satoshi Nakamoto remains unknown contributes greatly to the rise in the price of bitcoin, because its current price may be blindfolded by the price down to the bottom.

I think Satoshi Nakamoto is not showing himself due to the pressure he will receive from governments and the Bitcoin project is also being destroyed.

THINK POSITIVE

During the first release of whitepaper by Satoshi Nakamoto, Bitcoin was illegal in the most of the countries in this world. I guess he was supported by so many reputed companies and they  intentionally forced Satoshi Nakamoto to be anonymous in this crypto world.  

I didn't choose the answer in the header of the post because I'm not sure that Nakamoto exists. And I admit the possibility that he never existed. And Bitcoin is created by a group of people who pursue big goals from Bitcoin.

Nakamoto might just lost his interest to bitcoin after this cryptocurrency reached big heights, maybe he is too shy to show himself to the world, also he might be working on something new right now.

I am not close to Satoshi Nakamoto, so the question about how he died is not logical. We have to thank this man and wish him rest in peace if he is dead without trying to know details about his death.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

I think that the character of Satoshi Nakamoto will always be anonymous and this great person will never reveal himself The reason goes back to the prevention and banning of all small currencies by all countries, and this is very bad and sad

BetFury                                                   

I think that he is hiding from the governments of many countries because if they find out who he really is they will give him a huge number of terms and can put him in jail. 

I think that nakamoto is not underground. In fact there are many interviews that show that he was not the one that developed bitcoin and he was able to confirm this. Therefore the true developer of crypto is unknown at this point and that is quite interesting. I think that this company or group of individuals that did this may not expose their identity to maintain their safety and so that they are not targeted, thereby allowing the system to remain fair and decentralized.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Behind the name of Satoshi Nakamoto is a story we don't know, perhaps a group of people controlling money around the world like the Rothschilds, and maybe a real person but who died in an accident.

Hi my friend 

In my opinion the main reason for this

Is the governments but in the next few years I think this will be changed and governments will givving support 

For Satoshi and bitcoin world

On 3/10/2020 at 7:01 PM, xpertt said:

The only reason I can think of is because Satoshi Nakamoto wanted to live a normal life and he doesn't want to live in popularity. I think he is happy on what he have done for us and for himself so he is contented living his life without the fame that other people who claim that they were the creator of bitcoin wants.

Yes mate I also think same because I don't understand why he fears, when he invention a world change technology, then he claim the credit but I strongly believes he don't want any fame and he lives like normal person lives, I don't blame any theory right are wrong but its my opinion behind the mystery.

• +1 1

There are no confirmed facts on the news or the owner of this coin and every skeptic is still skeptical about the last message from him. They may be a group of super-smart people involved in this project. Perhaps I am sure of that, but I do not think that he had sold it all. This alone will bring him suspicion and track him down, as it is better not to do that.

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

There is no need to be a celebrity because you have money! The most important thing is that he can afford everything that he needs in his life if he is still alive, even i was me i would live as a normal person but enjoying my wealthy life with my family while watching people becoming reach because of my great mind!

Time is the ultimate weapon!