Bitcoin Rap Battle - Crypto vs Banks - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TucoRamirez

Bitcoin Rap Battle - Crypto vs Banks

On 10/15/2019 at 2:58 PM, TucoRamirez said:

Here is a nice, original, debate complete with music and humour throw in for good measure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaMJi1_1tkA

I enjoyed it a lot, hope you guys do too!

I really enjoyed it and this video made me smile. It's really exciting to see this rap battle debate. Many things can be obtained about banks and crypto from this video.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

It was a fun discussion, really we are lucky to have been around in this time when the blockchain and bitcoin revolution started, thanks for your great post.

I just can't stop laughing, I enjoyed it also. Its nice how crypto is been applied to every aspect of our lives including music. I live on crypto and I will die on crypto.

I really like the songs.  However I am not attracted to bitcoin reps.  I think it's not right to disrespect it.  Thanks for the song anyway.

Bitcoin will always be good and bank are against it because it will reduce the patronizing of the bank itself, but it is better to correlate with each other

It's really nice music battle brother between banks and cryptocurrency. I really loved this rap battle. Even i shared this video with my friends too after watching after this video. Really such funny and interesting video. I hope many users will love this. Thank you.

Hello my dear friend. I think this will be a good idea. Your post is quite unique so far i have not seen any post like this here. Although i like classical and pop music but i'll give it a try for sure. 

Thank you for sharing this video. I enjoyed it and in the way of dialogue between Hamilton and Satoshi, I recommend watching it because it is really fun.

That's likely the promotion for Crypto as it helps to reach more and more people. I am also a hip-hop and rap fan and i really like the video thank you for sharing such content with us so that we know that and we should support the rapper presented there.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 10/27/2019 at 9:12 AM, TucoRamirez said:

Bump for good measure! 

Never get tired of listening to this classic! Extremely enjoyable and always leaves me with a smile on my face! 😊

Mate I don't know what you are saying directly or inversely?

On 10/15/2019 at 9:58 AM, TucoRamirez said:

Here is a nice, original, debate complete with music and humour throw in for good measure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaMJi1_1tkA

I enjoyed it a lot, hope you guys do too!

I already watched this video in the past, se's is informative and so funny! It's a good support to introduce newbies in cryptocurrencies.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

buddy banks are really used traditional ways of business and also for confirmation of transactions they are required some paper work and some typical process. This is waste of time. But on the other hand crypto currencies market only needs few minutes for completions of transactions and confirmations of transactions .

I wonder think like, in the future, how banks will deal with crypto if the all countries in this world are ready to produce their own national cryptocurrency? I think Banks or other financial organizations should think about how to deal with crypto in future. 

There are many songs that I have listened and I enjoyed it well and they have passed a good information to those that are missing cryptocurrency

I do not like this type of music, and I do not know what the purpose of this post is, but I will enter this link and see what the video is, and I hope that it will be useful and it has to do with coding so that we achieve the benefit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The reactions of the audience were biased towards supporting cryptocurrencies, although I don't blame them. 

Did you notice Charlie Lee in the croud? Take a look at 1:25 !!!

Absolutely fun to hear it. We all here are supports crypto over bank and this video is worth watching. In this battle it's obvious that crypto will be the ultimate winner but it's going to be very hard fight for sure.

This is very funny, and I liked the video and the song together. This will contribute well to showing the difference between banks and blocks, as well as Bitcoin. Thank you for sharing the video with us.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for sharing about this I will make sure to watch it fully during my spare time and I support cryptocurrency on this one.

I prefer to deal with encryption because I find my comfort in it and also I want to know about this field because I will need it in the future, even though I deal in my daily life with the banks in view of the fact that my country does not accept dealing in digital currencies, I hope that this opportunity will be realized that you become needy

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

It was a good motivational song about cryptocurrencies and I think Bitcoin Rap Battle is good and is promoting crypto

Life is great and enjoy it

It is a great video and very entertaining, however I think that it still does not cover all the technical features of cryptocurrencies, and maybe not everybody understood why they need to use crypto.

I've never heard anything like this before that it's really cool, and rap is a great style that combines music and a cause that is being defended.

This is really very nice , making rap with cryptocurrencies, I think more of this should be done , so I think bitcoin might win the rap  battle against bank , this is nice I like the song.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day