Bitcoin Rap Battle - Crypto vs Banks - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TucoRamirez

Bitcoin Rap Battle - Crypto vs Banks

I'm proud that I know bitcoins!

This battle rap is so much fun to hear. I'm very surprised, because I have not seen anything like this for a long time I used bitcoins. 

I will share it on my social media accounts too!

Edited by cryptokram

1 minute ago, cryptokram said:

I'm proud that I know bitcoins!

This battle rap is so much fun to hear. I'm very surprised, because I have not seen anything like this for a long time I used bitcoins. 

There are several other music videos made as well in the crypto space. I will post them in another thread and link back here soon. 

Would love to see more like these! 🙂

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Bump for good measure! 

Never get tired of listening to this classic! Extremely enjoyable and always leaves me with a smile on my face! 😊

Thanks for this. It is more educational than those other songs that promotes immoralites. I prefer the bank because my money is safe there at least and I trust to their security measures when something illegal happened.

• +1 1

I love songs, and this one was wonderful, but I really not interesting in bitcoin rap, I think it is not in the right, without disrespect for you, thanks for the song anyway 

I completely watched the video and it really made me laugh, I really liked it when Sattoshi Nakamoto said about the fact that the Bank interest is only low, that bitcoin will grow 1000 times until you get your first dollar of interest. I put a fat like!

a little entertainment to amuse yourself in a very bad market situation. I am very entertained and hope all of you are entertained so that our minds are calm for a moment facing this bear market. the storm will definitely pass, and the market will surely rise again.

No wonder this Youtube video feels somehow familiar: some of the guys at ERB had a hand in its creation. I like their videos at their ERB channel, their rap battles there are great.

The contenders in this particular rap battle touched on some of the very common fears of the unlearned in the cryptocurrency issue: how they help to bring control of money to the common people, the effects of decentralization, its role as a medium of exchange, hah, even energy and resource consumption issues. And they did it in a fun way, too. This definitely can be used as a tool to educate people about Bitcoin.

EDIT: Nobody's posted this yet, so I'll update the topic with another video: the rap battle's "behind the scenes" footage.

Enjoy. And also, take a good look at those guest audiences 😲 .

Edited by kyoukage01
added video

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Thank you for this beautiful gift, really a very nice lyrical debate between Alexander Hamilton, the central bank creator, and Satoshi Nakomoto, the creator of the decentralized giant Bitcoin. Certainly Mr. Satoshi is the victor.

It turns out there is a Rap between Bank Vs Crypto on youtube. This is very entertaining and very good content. For those of you who want to watch try watching, you will definitely be entertained. Hehehe

They carefully invented and used the rap song as evidence that bitcoin is power. Like and repost video.

This has copyright not to reproduce without "called me"😉

This is my song for this strange post in "crypto world section".

♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ Leave the banks still,

♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ They are not big for Bitcoin,

♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ The great thing is YOU!

♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ Bitcoin was Created for the people.

♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ The people ask for laws...

♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪ and freedom of our assets. 

♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Thank you for sharing and is very good that there are song about Bitcoin, but I think rap is not good for Bitcoin, Bitcoin needs some classical music of Beethoven or Mozart because Bitcoin is the king!

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I know that rap song, it's cool.  You can Bitcoin anywhere and you can use it trade, you can also earn while mining. This is totally different from bank , where they can even deduct your money for unnecessary charges. 

I listen full rap song is excellent. In my  country crypto currency is illegal ihope bitcoin won and crypto currencies legalize worldwide.thanks for sharing rap. 

• +1 1

On 10/27/2019 at 1:12 PM, TucoRamirez said:

Bump for good measure! 

Never get tired of listening to this classic! Extremely enjoyable and always leaves me with a smile on my face! 😊

BTC is the good market for the investment and we can make good money in the amrket and this is a business, s many peoples will think that the BTC is not a good coin and all the crypto business is almost the fake business but this is not true.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Banks still afraid of crypto because it has decentralized system, but for me crypto is the new technology that more secure than banks, banks want to control the flow of money and they fear of crypto because it can use by everyone. That's why I prefer to chose crypto. 

• +1 1

Crypto give us lot of profit another Banks give us lot of security by our country government. Crypto give us security but we do not know who control this crypto. That's why scammers can stole our money from crypto. But government protect us our bank money.thats it.

• +2 1

Alright, I'll watch it and enjoy Bitcoin Rap Battle - Crypto vs Banks. Hopefully, it is very useful for us to make knowledge.

This is a really good way to inform people about cryptocurrency especially both sides have different good opinions and arguments. I hope that people will be enlightened about the importance of crypotcurrency, and also I hope that many people will accept using it.

• +2 1

On 10/15/2019 at 1:58 PM, TucoRamirez said:

Here is a nice, original, debate complete with music and humour throw in for good measure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaMJi1_1tkA

I enjoyed it a lot, hope you guys do too!

I don't believe on banks. Because many banks already hacked and hijacked by terrorist. There our fund not safe. Crypto is better option than banks.

• +1 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

7 minutes ago, Amirul Islam said:

I don't believe on banks. Because many banks already hacked and hijacked by terrorist. There our fund not safe. Crypto is better option than banks.

Spanish shame for this - why is there an imposition of a war on the dollar and cryptocurrency? think it over! together they can exist very simply - and hostility is to take into account stupid people who live by the old paradigm of perception of the world.

On 10/15/2019 at 8:12 PM, james said:

the big difference is bitcoin is cashless and banks are using papers which can be damage easily. but you can access from anywere no need to carry a weight full briefcase!  

Banks are using the fiat money and the crypto market is the digital market and peoples will love to work in this market becasue so many peoples will just used now almost the crypto market becasue crypto market is the business not work.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day