Finding bitcoin in old wallets - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jmigdlc99

Finding bitcoin in old wallets

I am happy for you because I don't have any other cryptocurrency wallet besides the one that I am using right now and have been used since 2018, however I want to create one and forget about it.

Actually, you are lucky, because life has hidden a little bit of bitcoin for you, as it has become of great value in the future
I think that you must make sure of the wallet completely before performing any operation in order to be absolutely sure that the money is yours and that no one wants to deceive you and steal your money

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

It would be awesome ! I think that people who still have bitcoin in their old wallets will be very lucky ! because in the past it was easy for people to earn bitcoins ! 

Yes, it is a really great feeling, but I am new in Crypto and unfortunately do not have an old wallet, but I try to combine bitcoin to double its price in the future.

That good to me happened something similar a while ago I trade Dodge in hitbtc and for extra personal reasons I had to put that aside and some time later when I take up the dodge considerably worth and I got certain gains  

ompilation has been a long term about 5 years back he forgot his wallet account until he not noted it, after that he just remembered that the pockets account he recorded on a piece of paper after which put it beneath the closet in his room. Very satisfied he were given masses of coins and was very treasured while he sold them.

On 10/15/2019 at 7:15 AM, jmigdlc99 said:

So i was cleaning my email drafts this morning and came upon an email with old wallets and private keys (not secure i know!) but then upon checking the wallets i noticed that some still had bitcoin amounting to 0.13BTC! It's not a huge amount but just wanted to share how happy it feels to suddenly find bitcoin from old wallets

Have you ever had the same experience?

I have no any experience like you but yes this is the good news for you. And bitcoin is the more valuable coin in crypto market so this is the really good you.

All the other coins and tokens, only those who are involved in it or can handle it can get it. But an idea may be found nearby.I think bitcoin in old wallets is very difficult to get out of right now because it is not possible to get an accurate account of Bitcoin.

Have never experienced this before I really wish and hope I can find btc on my old wallet also when cleaning up just like you did. It is the best feeling in the world to get something you never expected to get even if it is small.

On 10/15/2019 at 7:45 AM, jmigdlc99 said:

So i was cleaning my email drafts this morning and came upon an email with old wallets and private keys (not secure i know!) but then upon checking the wallets i noticed that some still had bitcoin amounting to 0.13BTC! It's not a huge amount but just wanted to share how happy it feels to suddenly find bitcoin from old wallets

Have you ever had the same experience?

Sometime I also get surprise. Because I joined on many crypto airdrop. I can't remember all of them. And for that sometime I enter or use some exchanger where I get assets and it's always give me kick.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

I'm happy for you bro! This is a very cool situation, because imagine how cool it is to take a couple of bitcoins once in 2013, and 7 years later sell it for a huge amount, it's just a shock! I think I should check my email too, and maybe I'll find something

Yes, i remember finding  some bitcoin  in an old wallet, it was like 0.0003, not too much but at least it was something, i moved  it to my current  wallet and i hold it.

Edited by Kaytom
  • Useful or interesting 1

well i never heard about something befoe , lucky you , and just so you know that 0.1 Bitcoin now is equal to more than 1000$ so for sure it is a huge and decent number , better to use it well and invest to get more profits  from it

• +1 1
  • +2 1

That is an experience that I would have liked to live, but I have to hope to save what I have and in the future I will be pleasantly surprised by an increase in the price of BTC, in an exorbitant way

• +1 1

Goodnight. I think those small moments are called happiness to find peaks of Bitcoin in old wallets that for reason we miss checking or we forget we have. It happened to me, I found something in a wallet and the cry was great because with that I was able to take it out and invest to achieve what I have today.

• +3 2

No, I haven't. I tried to find any old airdrops or giveaways that sent me money, but I couldn't find them. The maximum that I found is 50 rubles in a winter jacket.

• +1 1

Congratulations, no, it didn't happen to me before because I got to know the world of cryptocurrencies for nearly a year, but I really hope the same happens to me, it really feels great that you need the cryptocurrency and find it so easy

• +1 1
  • +3 1

It is really a nice surprise, as if someone found some treasure. This is a gift from heaven and I hope something like that will happen to me and get a Bitcoin to solve my pending matters. Bitcoin has become as important as gold and regular money.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes, I had similar situation to yours. But I was cleaning my notes from app and then realised that I have keys there to my old wallets. One time I found wallet with 0.35 which I had lost two years ago. I know, it is a happy feeling. 

Yes, but I lost a lot of bitcoins when bitcoin was low. I did not attach much importance to this. I think that many have encountered a similar problem, I must be careful not to lose it again.

The only search for bitcoin was when they gave me an old computer. You search to see if 
there is a bitcoin wallet, but unfortunately there is no more.

Hello my friends, from my point of view, I consider what happened with some friends that they found in their old provinces the Bitcoin currency like the one who wins a lottery card given the current price of Bitcoin, in general I have been on the platform for two months and I hope in the future this will happen to me

No sadly this didn't happen to me, but the op must be an early miner to have many wallets. Very early miners were mining in one wallet but later this changes after learning better how Bitcoin works.

• +2 1

If you had 0,1 Bitcoin just lying in a wallet that you forgot about and only checked today you must had thousands at some point. I hope you traded them rationally and made enough money for you and your children to live happily, if you didn't it is not a problem because many sold very early it was a long shot.