Finding bitcoin in old wallets - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jmigdlc99

Finding bitcoin in old wallets

You are lucky! 0.13 Bitcoin is not a trifle! In many countries you could live well on them for several months! I looked for gifts in my old wallets, but without success.

I found $ 50 worth of bitcoins in my old wallet, which I forgot to transfer to another wallet, because they were lying for a long time, bitcoin managed to grow in price and instead of $ 5, I got 50.

On 1/14/2020 at 8:37 AM, Abdullahsuleiman said:

I too forgetting to exhibit saved bitcoin in one childhood wallet. It turns out that I saved the clandestine pitch wallet on my from way back exterior rigid drive. I check wallet it turns out in attendance are about 0.03 BTC quite a lot

That's is too sad if you have forgetting the Wallet that's have your bitcoins, but you are lucky that's you are forgetting it but have only 0.03 btc, just imagine if it was 10 btc

On 1/18/2020 at 10:36 AM, ThKhan said:

At the beginning of Bitcoin, their prices are very low.So you can check you old wallet.You will be get huge amount of money.

You can only get them if you had really once before get yourself involved in it

On 10/15/2019 at 6:45 AM, jmigdlc99 said:

So i was cleaning my email drafts this morning and came upon an email with old wallets and private keys (not secure i know!) but then upon checking the wallets i noticed that some still had bitcoin amounting to 0.13BTC! It's not a huge amount but just wanted to share how happy it feels to suddenly find bitcoin from old wallets

Have you ever had the same experience?

Congrats for being lucky. It was a little amount but have some values also you can increase it with differnet ways. I was regret to delete my gmail account 2 years ago due to phishing attack. I have joined many of programs using that email.

In the old wallet the uses of the bitcoin has a hard places and to be added that if the old id is been now then if the bitcoin is there then it is much higher. 

I have also experienced it when I have forgotten which wallet I have. However, when I opened an old note, I found several wallets and private keys, after I checked it turned out that there were several Ethereums in it.

I looked for Bitcoin in my old wallet. When I put Bitcoin in my wallet, the price of Bitcoin was a little lower. But now I am checking my wallet and I am happy to see that the price of Bitcoin is rising.

I was looking for the btc in my old wallet ! . . When I put Btc in my wallet . the price of btc was lower than now ! and now I am very happy because the btc price is now being better !

It is also some sort of joy when we wear an old coat and found some dollars in our pocket that would be little joy that we have find our dollars which we have forgotten. As well as when we find some bitcoins in our old wallets and their value also increases with higher percentage than it will be a very good news for us.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 10/15/2019 at 9:45 AM, jmigdlc99 said:

So i was cleaning my email drafts this morning and came upon an email with old wallets and private keys (not secure i know!) but then upon checking the wallets i noticed that some still had bitcoin amounting to 0.13BTC! It's not a huge amount but just wanted to share how happy it feels to suddenly find bitcoin from old wallets

I have some btc on my old wallets but rather they are small. But sometimes when I am out of money I search all the wallets and websites which has coins in it and collect them all. Though it is not a lot of money but I at least I collected a few hundred dollars.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

I know that the loss of bitcoins is not uncommon. According to a new study of digital forensics from the company Chainalysis, whose experts regularly study Bitcoin blockchain, the number of bitcoins lost forever is from 2.78 to 3.79 million bitcoins. About 25% of all existing electronic coins are lost in old wallets forever.

On 10/15/2019 at 8:45 AM, jmigdlc99 said:

You are very lucky! Congratulations to you, but I didn't find anything in my e-mail just a few promotions to get profit. Is that your old wallet or mining investment so far? Some people are very lucky to get it, so tell me what steps I should take.

On 10/15/2019 at 3:45 AM, jmigdlc99 said:

Wow, it's like treasure hunting. Congrats with finding your old wallet back. I wish i was that lucky. I'll check my old emails anyway. Maybe I've received some valuable airdrop or something 😁

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Wew really?is this true??me buddy i always checking all of my wallets.this is to avoid forgetting passwords and make always updates my crypto wallets.so for me buddy take it as an advice.always do chek youre wallet

On 10/15/2019 at 7:45 AM, jmigdlc99 said:

It didn't happen me like you. But I get few amount in my old account of steemit. I forgot about that. Recently I opened my account and see that there is some balance.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Congratulations, my friend. it's a joy when you find money in an old wallet that doesn't count. 
I didn't get to me because I am new in the world of encryption and the amount that you're talking about is good for you and you can invest or trade will bring you profit more.

On 10/15/2019 at 7:45 AM, jmigdlc99 said:

I think it's a huge amount for now. Because it's value now approximately around $1000 usd. It's a big amount for a begginer. Also you can make massive profit from your amount. But you have to learn about trading first.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

On 10/15/2019 at 6:45 AM, jmigdlc99 said:

That must have given you dancing heart when you found out forgotten bitcoins. It has happened with me with money but not the coins. Lucky you.

Yes, I faced such an experience after I changed my previous wallet and got a new one and one day I entered my old wallet and found some bitcoin on it and I was sure I left it blank

THINK POSITIVE

Oh that's good brother you was not aware about bitcoins that thou have those shows bitcoins your wallets and you got it while checking mails. Hope i will get some amount of bitcoins in my old wallets. I will check my wallets later just pray you God that i will find some amount too

On 10/18/2019 at 10:41 AM, s888 said:

i think without private keys recovery is not possible so always keep safe the private keys when you lost your password or you want to cover funds then private keys are required to recover funds from old wallet

Yeas you are absolutely right your point of view on the subject matter is understandable i agree with you without private keys recovery is not possible so always keep safe the private keys