Finding bitcoin in old wallets - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jmigdlc99

Finding bitcoin in old wallets

Currently 0. 13 BTC is a huge amount for me!  I haven't such experience but I got some unexpected aairdrop tokens in my wallet to give me surprise. I regularly check my online wallets to find my crypto balance. I've not lost login details of my wallets yet. 

• +3 1

Hello, my friend. I'm glad you found that much Bitcoin in your old wallets. I honestly haven't been very lucky for that, even though I've checked quite a few wallets. For example, I once had btc in Coinbase, but I didn't log back into that account and lost the 2FA number, so I could never log back in.
Anyway, I continue to work every day to collect more btc. The other cryptocurrencies also seem interesting to me to save in the long term, but I am sure that btc will be the one that will give me more benefits.

• +1 1

In my case it was not so much money, but a couple of weeks ago I regained access to my old emails, which I used when I was a teenager and registered in old cryptocurrency websites, I found among the messages sent a txt file containing the private key for enter a Blockchain Wallet that stored 0.0067 BTC under the quote of "Faucets" that is to say that I earned it through Faucets and did not remember it.

You're really a good person, my friend, I've never done this with me, but I hope it happens, I wish it would happen with me, I'm going to really make a big fortune from this, I'm a hard-working bitcoin, I'd be happy if I got an old wallet. 

I am also new here and have not and old wallet to find the bitcoin. But it's amazing news for all the users.the users which have old wallets can receive this bitcoins and get a large benefit from this.

Nowadays with the recent dramatic increase in the bitcoin prices, everyone started to check their old wallets for bitcoin or bitcoin dusts. We have also been watching news of people losing their bitcoin wallets and trying to find them. The bitcoin issue is being more popular in media each day, and this is the sign of the bull trend reaching it's end.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have had a close experience with someone who had this happen to him and I would really like to have it happen to me. It is a feeling of joy and knowing that the universe is always acting in your favor. Most of the times we think that things like this can't happen to us, but in reality they happen very often because we are not so used to virtual money.

I haven't happened to me but I would be very happy if I will find that amount on some old wallet. But sadly, I don't have any old wallet that contains cryptocurrency. Also, I'm happy for you that you got that Bitcoin on some old cryptocurrency walllet.

The happiness you get for recovering something you have given up as lost is much more than what you get for earning something. Congratulations! Good you have your private key in a safe place.

Well happy for you😄 hopefully you kept it because now it’s around 4000$. Unfortunately I haven’t had this kind of situation but I wish I would. So for everyone that has had this experience lucky you! 

Friend congratulations, I think you were very lucky to be able to find as many times this money is lost, now what I would recommend is to store that wallet somewhere and not forget the password, you could keep those bitcoin for years and see if in the future you can have some profit.

The compilation was long forgotten about five years ago until he took note of his wallet account, then only remembered that he had recorded the pocket account.An idea can be found nearby I think it is very difficult to get Bitcoin out of the old wallet right now because it is not possible to get the correct account of Bitcoin.

I think if you find bitcoins from old wallet you can use them to get good profit. You can also exchange them with new coins. If the coins value increase and you sell them you will good profit from them. They really useful for you.

I think if you find some bitcoins from old wallet then this is good news for you. This is profitable for you. You can exchange your bitcoins with new bitcoins and you will get good profit with this. These bitcoins really useful for you.

I will tell the story of one of my friends.  The compilation was forgotten about five years ago when he avoided his wallet account, then only remembered that he had recorded the wallet account on a piece of paper and then kept it under the closet in his room.  Very happy that he got a lot of coins and he was very valuable when he sold them. The difference is that I found assets on a platform that I followed in 2017, not too much (only about 0.5 ETH) but it's a treasure hahahaha  Like.  Your experience guys how.  Share with us!

If you find bitcoin in your old wallet you may get lucky. since 2/3 years ago bitcoin sells cheaper than nowdays. But in present bitcoin increases his value so much. If you find bitcoin in your old wallet. By selling them you can earn a good number of profits 

In 2019 that was characterized with the breakdown of Crypto prices the amount of 0.13 BTC when calculated in USD was insignificant amount but compare to the current price of BTC. I think this amount is enough to  over boost your investment and trading capacity. 2020/2021 is tag as the years of Crypto currencies.

On 10/15/2019 at 2:45 AM, jmigdlc99 said:

So i was cleaning my email drafts this morning and came upon an email with old wallets and private keys (not secure i know!) but then upon checking the wallets i noticed that some still had bitcoin amounting to 0.13BTC! It's not a huge amount but just wanted to share how happy it feels to suddenly find bitcoin from old wallets

Have you ever had the same experience?

Happy for you mates it wonderful seeing such a huge lost thing back bitcoin is more than what someone should loss at this moment just make transaction with it back on your local currency 

On 10/14/2019 at 9:45 PM, jmigdlc99 said:

So i was cleaning my email drafts this morning and came upon an email with old wallets and private keys (not secure i know!) but then upon checking the wallets i noticed that some still had bitcoin amounting to 0.13BTC! It's not a huge amount but just wanted to share how happy it feels to suddenly find bitcoin from old wallets

Have you ever had the same experience?

I have never had such an experience but it would be very great if they gave me a wallet with balance, so I would improve my trading knowledge even more and I would do many more things to learn and increase my capital, it is something strange what happened to you but see it as a big present.

You're a lucky person i hope you didn't sell your bitcoin from low prices. I wish i was lucky like you but i join crypto world late and i don't think i would have that much bitcoin and forget inside some of my old wallets. Maybe after couple years we'll faced with this luck while we're checking our old wallets.

You are really lucky, it's great to find some currencies in your old wallets. For me, I recently entered the world of cryptography and I don't have any old wallets.

This was good and a most wonderful moment for you. And i also pray for that all of us get this special moment because by this we can  get a smart income at unknown time and this feels excellent for us and this will be good moments for everyone. And this is not a small amount because now day by day the price of bitcoin is increasing and due to this, this is a very good amount on my opinion.

My friend, congratulations to you for winning this large amount, but for me I do not like to enter any spam, this is a very dangerous matter. I do not recommend a challenge to enter any mail coming to him, as it may be a fraud coming to swindle it then all the device is in the hands of the fraudster Thank you very much

So many peoples that lost their Bitcoin wallets and they have good amount of Bitcoins and now they are finding that becasue at the start the BTC have no value but now the BTC is so much precious and peoples want that.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I wish we had been the identifier for cryptocurrencies since a long time ago, but we had made a lot of profits in a short time that finding currencies in old wallets is wonderful.

• +3 1