Finding bitcoin in old wallets - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jmigdlc99

Finding bitcoin in old wallets

I definitely haven't had the same experience before and I wish I could find the private keys for a wallet containing 1000 Bitcoin but it seems I am dreaming ^_^. Congratulations, you got money that you didn't expect

a similar thing happened to me too I found an old blockchain wallet with a few coins inside luckily 0.0004 btc but obviously I never found the password / access key again...

On 10/15/2019 at 4:45 AM, jmigdlc99 said:

So i was cleaning my email drafts this morning and came upon an email with old wallets and private keys (not secure i know!) but then upon checking the wallets i noticed that some still had bitcoin amounting to 0.13BTC! It's not a huge amount but just wanted to share how happy it feels to suddenly find bitcoin from old wallets

Have you ever had the same experience?

I have experienced this thing last year when I came back to an old wallet of mine. I was using Block.io wallet in the past days, but I left it for security reasons. When I came back to it, I found 0.021 BTC in it! 

It's a good amount of money but I couldn't withdraw it as I FORGOT my pin 😞.

0.13 btc is means 700$ usd for you it is gift for you so enjoy your old money as we know that old is gold there fore you got your btc from old wallets so withdraw your btc into fiat and enjoy it. 

That was great,only few are lucky to find their lost key. How i wish i am one of them,i  am still keep on recalling everyday my private key on my wallet. I bought 10bitcoin for only 378$ years ago,and being hesitant i didn't give importance to it as i don't really believe on it,i just let it there until i forgot it.

My dear friend you are so lucky .But i don't have any experience for finding bitcoin in old wallet.I understand your happiness when you find this amount of bitcoin.i am sure it is nothing but the results of your hard work.

I do not have the exactly the same case but quite resemble to this. I left the crypto deposit on the online wallet thinking like the prices is very low just about $7 after sometimes I checked the site because I got to exchange the new coins there, I surprised that old coin has now market price about $85 !!

Yes this things happened and not just in old wallet, I have already participated before in some website mining, and when I have returned to this website in  year 2018, after than one year I found 0.0125 Bitcoins! 

Edited by tienda

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I have found some bitcoin left in my old wallets but it was only worth a couple of dollars. But it was very surprising still to find out that I had some bitcoins left from a couple months ago 

13 hours ago, tronbpmac said:

What is my own for telling us this. Should I send my wallet account to sen d me some. Maybe you are telling g us because you want to give us part of it.

Regular transfer of wallet is necessary, if you have an old wallet and want to be transferred to a new and valid wallet it is necessary, to shorten individual wallet placement.

On 10/15/2019 at 9:45 AM, jmigdlc99 said:

So i was cleaning my email drafts this morning and came upon an email with old wallets and private keys (not secure i know!) but then upon checking the wallets i noticed that some still had bitcoin amounting to 0.13BTC! It's not a huge amount but just wanted to share how happy it feels to suddenly find bitcoin from old wallets

Yes, but sadly and badly I can't withdraw the amount due to the verification that I need to answer. 

My old wallets was already gone but still I continue mining until now. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

You are very lucky, for you this amount is small, but for many members here this amount is very large and sufficient for trading, im so happy for  you bro .

No matter how a Crypto wallet might and even if it has Crypto in it, it will be nearly impossible to get access unto the wallet, if the wallet private keys are unknown, especially if it's in a centralized wallet

Wow congratulations! I have experienced this with my old Mutlibit wallet when I found 0.09 BTC from an old crypto job, but I couldn't recover it as the wallet was locked in a password and I don't remember it 😔

I can feel the joy my brother, although u haven't experienced this before. 0.13 btc isn't a small amount of bitcoin to find when you think you don't have any. That is the advantages of keeping bitcoin in a safe wallet so it can be accessed anytime even if it is long ago.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Lol! You look too much rich, because firstly you were forgotten 0.13 btc to your wallet and also you says that's its not huge amount for you, but for me it is very huge amount that's I never hold.

It's not a huge amount but just wanted to share how happy it feels to suddenly find bitcoin from old wallets

So i was cleaning my email drafts this morning and came upon an email with old wallets and private keys (not secure i know!) but then upon checking the wallets i noticed that some still had bitcoin amounting to 0.13BTC!

It's not a huge amount but just wanted to share how happy it feels to suddenly find bitcoin from old wallets

So i was cleaning my email drafts this morning and came upon an email with old wallets and private keys (not secure i know!) but then upon checking the wallets i noticed that some still had bitcoin amounting to 0.13BTC!

Wao good to see. It is happiness for everyone to find such things you forgot about that. Now a days it price is not too much low. Its price is very high. 

This is really cool, but unfortunately I do not have old wallets. I have one wallet and I have used it for two years and I have not been able to buy bitcoin when it was low so I did not make profits at that time

Certainly, I will be happy if this happens with me because this amount may take several days until I get it and it may also help me in some personal matters and although this did not happen with me before but I hope to find an amount like this on my old wallet

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/15/2019 at 7:45 AM, jmigdlc99 said:

I think you are so lucky or you bought some bitcoins when it's price cheap. Because that time you didn't feel it's price. After a long time it's price go up and you got that.

• -2 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 10/15/2019 at 9:45 AM, jmigdlc99 said:

that is lucky moment. Finding bitcoin in an old wallet is great because ypu can still use it and exchange and if you are lucky enough the price is high and you can get good money from the exchange. 

On 10/15/2019 at 3:45 AM, jmigdlc99 said:

That's quit a good amount of satoshi that can make one to be happy if found in some old wallets where you didn't even expect, as for me I have not experienced such lucky before.

I haven't had any similar experience. I only use a few wallets, ever so, after I transferred money to another wallet, I was careful and definitely not left anything. I would certainly be happy if my old wallet had bitcoin or any other coin.

Yes, the same case happended to me earlier, it seems like you're sharing my own story, Laugh out Loud! Anyway, the amount differs it was about 0.4 BTC left in my old bitcoin wallet and I was too happy to get it back, since it was unexpected and I nearly forgot I had that amount in my previous bitcoin wallet.