Finding bitcoin in old wallets - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jmigdlc99

Finding bitcoin in old wallets

Some were lucky to have some bitcoin in their old wallets, but I have not experienced any kind of it and I don't think I will be among the lucky ones

17 hours ago, wilbertson said:

Such lack is not happening anymore, there were times when Bitcoin was forgotten and people ditched their wallets, those are the lucky ones who after heard that Bitcoin has risen so high they went to find their private keys and the ones who found them were the the lucky ones.

Thanksgiving for the explanation, they didn't respect bitcoin at time of launched they thought it will be worthless and never able to rise to this extent

Is this one of your old wallets, or was it sent to you by a company?
It is joyful to find yourself owning a portfolio, at least with that amount of BTC having been abandoned for a while or forgotten. Surprisingly, you find that the frustration is still full.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I've never had this experience before and haven't come up with finding old wallets that contain bitcoin but it's good to know

Life is great and enjoy it

20 hours ago, kabanidze said:

There are wallets, but people forget login details from them. And if you forget the data, then you lose access to your money. Support is always there, wallets have been working since the creation of the cryptocurrency.

Yes, but there is an email that unlocks the data, and for this you need to write support for the wallet site. The main thing is to write down your keys and passwords. 

On 4/26/2020 at 12:42 PM, Samad12 said:

How can we find bitcoin in ile wallet what is the way to it please can anyone suggest the matter with us and let us know

We are talking about those that lose their wallet and they were able to regain the wallet,  you know during those days, people don't even bother to save their passphrase

15 minutes ago, Iambee said:

Yes you have done that because I have done it as well. At first when I know about Bitcoin I have made wallet in blockchain then slowly afterwards I move towards the coinbase and I forgot about blockchain and few days ago I remember and open the blockchain and I am surprised to see the Bitcoin in it.

It is good if you have your old wallet key and files but if you lose it the key then it will be very sad.

wow that is great. And to me i think that it is a huge amount because if you invest that amount the interest that you can get on it will be enough to sustain you in your daily purchases, if you make the right investment. Unfortunately the same experience has never happened to me and i woudl love it if i could experience something like this, but i have only ever had one bitcoin wallet and this is the one that i am using at the moment.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Feels happy  for you its not  a big amount  but it gives you more happiness  because you find it suddenly  and unexpectedly.  So  enjoy your  crypto  that you get by just a magic. 

On 10/15/2019 at 9:45 AM, jmigdlc99 said:

So i was cleaning my email drafts this morning and came upon an email with old wallets and private keys (not secure i know!) but then upon checking the wallets i noticed that some still had bitcoin amounting to 0.13BTC! It's not a huge amount but just wanted to share how happy it feels to suddenly find bitcoin from old wallets

Have you ever had the same experience?

Well, you are very lucky that you have a bitcoin in your old wallet after a long period of time. Well, I also have a old wallet, but unfortunately, I didn't have any btc left on that wallets. So you are so lucky that you have btc left in your old wallets, and it worth 0.13 btc. That's quite big enough already. I hope that I also have that old wallet like yours.

• Useful or interesting 1

Many people left the crypto market due to the deteriorating condition of the crypto market but now many have returned. In that case, it is better to look for bitcoin in the old wallet. Older wallets are the best way to keep Bitcoin safe.

Its not a huge amount but still a good amount of bitcoin. Many people have lost millions worth of bitcoin that they stored in their wallets and forgot the keys. When the value of bitcoin was still low, people accumulated a lot of it but discarded it with their wallets which cost them millions after the price rise. I am happy that you found your lost asset.

468x60-3.png

On 15.10.2019 at 04:45, jmigdlc99 said:

So i was cleaning my email drafts this morning and came upon an email with old wallets and private keys (not secure i know!) but then upon checking the wallets i noticed that some still had bitcoin amounting to 0.13BTC! It's not a huge amount but just wanted to share how happy it feels to suddenly find bitcoin from old wallets

Have you ever had the same experience?

Oh, my  sincere congratulations to you!!!)))) May be nowadays this amount is not very big, but who knows, may be some day it will double)))) I would be extremely happy to find some old and forgotten BTC wallet with keys on my computer))))) it would be a real pleasant gift)) if it is not a secret do you have  plans on this amount?)))) Just interesting) I just thought about in case I found any amount what would I do?))) 

It feels great to found unexpectedly like bitcoin. I am happy for you, mate. But next time, make sure to secure your digital wallet or else you lose more than what you found.

By the way, this happened to me last week, when I opened my own Ethereum wallet somewhat old and was surprised to find that there was some money in it and I was very happy.

Congratulations this is a good new for you , im really happy for you , 0,13 BTC is a great amount , is more than 1000$ , this is a good amount to start on a good project and get profit , congratulations again.

I also had this experience, I found about $ 200 in an old wallet that I accidentally found in my old notebook that I had forgotten about a long time ago.

Haha good job, I also once retrieved one of my wallets I forgot about, but there wasn't much funds. It's still a good feeling to bring back your "lost" funds you forgot about.

• Useful or interesting 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

You're right, looking for Bitcoin in an old wallet would be great for all of us. Then we can easily recover our old wallet. Old wallets are a lot of trusts. The new wallets are being hacked. I searched for my old wallet and found some bitcoin.

On 4/26/2020 at 9:46 PM, Thekingcallme said:

I've never had this experience before and haven't come up with finding old wallets that contain bitcoin but it's good to know

I think this could be a great option because we are in this industry for long time it may be possible that we had bought in the past and we forget in our wallet 

wow you are so lucky person! its more than 1000 dollars i think its a good amount ! i Never forget my coins and unfortunately i will Never feel your happiness ! but i like to really some btc in a wallet and hold them fore few years.

You are really lucky, you found such an old wallet with a nice amount of bitcoin, you know there are actually many people who have old wallet with a good amount in it but there could no longer access it because there lost there phrase or keys .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Why do you think 0.13 bitcoin is not huge amount in reality its huge money bro, and your lucky to receive this notification from your old account, like it's a lottery man now you received I know now your feeling happy, but I am not lucky like you.

Bitcoin price in the past was really low.. So those people who find some bitcoins in their old wallets are really lucky! It's like holding bitcoin for a long time and make huge profits from that!

I found some from old exchange, and gambling site wallets in 2019. Funny how they weren't valuable at all when i left them but when i found them i could have paid several rents.