Finding bitcoin in old wallets - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jmigdlc99

Finding bitcoin in old wallets

You'll find it to be a 100 % free product. It looks like the amount of money I noticed is simply not quick warrants much more than dollar 800. well done. Start looking a lot more you might find that you have got erased. I most certainly will start up checking.

In 2016 i opened an account in coinbase. They gave me 0.0001 btc as gift which was worth of $0.0001. 🤭 i avoided it and opened another account for a reason. 2 years later i logged in that account curiously and noticed that those mBTCs were worth of $2. I was shocked. Then i transferred them into my main account.

• Useful or interesting 1

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

This is honestly a great feeling. And I think everyone should experience this at least once in their life. When I found some of my old coins in my old wallets i became really happy. I memorized my old memories of when I joined the crypto world!

I had only 2 wallets from a year and never ever created anymore wallets in any sites. Its good that you got some money in your wallet, but in similar way Ive had 50 cents in liberty reserve when I was searching for money to invest in a site.

That 50 cents didn't helped me, but I laughed that money was paid by a PTC site.

I have the same experience as you, the difference is I have assets on a platform that I have followed in 2017, not even much (only about 0.5 ETH) But it's like finding treasure hahaha. How about your experience guys? Share with us!

Thats very nice when you found bitcoin in a old wallet. Ill search sometimes for old wallets but never found btc in a old wallet. Only one time i found 1000 trx in a old wallet. And i was very happy too. I konow how you feel when you found crypto in a wallet. Its very nice

Awh, that was a good gift to light mood of yourself. I don't find coins in old wallets since i was only new to mining some bitcoins. When you seen the old coins it would be greatful since it still has value ^^

Fantastic bro, if the Bitcoin should come my partner and i put on, big t find out about ecommerce about the period. Once i can be found in this kind of industry about the period BTC about merely 600$ now BTC can feel heavens and also inside upcoming BTC can shift a lot more upwards.

On 10/14/2019 at 9:45 PM, jmigdlc99 said:

So i was cleaning my email drafts this morning and came upon an email with old wallets and private keys (not secure i know!) but then upon checking the wallets i noticed that some still had bitcoin amounting to 0.13BTC! It's not a huge amount but just wanted to share how happy it feels to suddenly find bitcoin from old wallets

Have you ever had the same experience?

Yes, At first I had many addresses and for reason create address for everything, as they were no important amounts, I forgot them.

Individualmente they are not important amounts but in total, , yes. But the subject of the fee can leave me a loss of 15%-20%.

For now they will continue like this, I may someday cheer me up and gather them in one direction, Now I see is  Hodl. 😊

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 10/15/2019 at 7:30 AM, jmigdlc99 said:

So i was cleaning my email drafts this morning and came upon an email with old wallets and private keys (not secure i know!) but then upon checking the wallets i noticed that some still had bitcoin amounting to 0.13BTC! It's not a huge amount but just wanted to share how happy it feels to suddenly find bitcoin from old wallets

wow So amazing , no i havent found any old wallet with some funds, and if i found it would be so great ,as far as i remember i havent stored any btc in the wallet that i dont use 

On 10/15/2019 at 9:45 AM, jmigdlc99 said:

Not yet, since I'm not an early adopter to Bitcoin. I had heard about it when it's still young but I didn't bother to check how it works.

Anyways, it's good for you that you didn't just mass delete your email drafts, and has found such amount. And 0.13 BTC is quite huge.

I never get situation like you. But i think will tell you a story where i think happy also.

So last month i just curious open some old website. So i open one website, where actually HYIP old times. That website i ever deposit some Bitcoin, maybe around 0.001 BTC. But after deposit the website is turned offline 1 year i think. So i just forget it and then last month open the url address that website. I surprised the website is online again, so i just entering my username and password, i see my Bitcoin still there doubled. I just try withdraw it and it is like dream i get my Bitcoin to the wallet. But i don't want get trap again to deposit there lol.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 10/15/2019 at 6:45 AM, jmigdlc99 said:

Wow thats good you are lucky that you dont clear this old wallet . I am new to this field and this is my first online account .

Nope, would be honest. Although would have loved to have stumbled upon such in this time. But that's not happening. Congratulations to you though.

no, I don't have any kind experience about it. mainly I am here in crypto world for 3 years so I have only two account and I didn't made any account in past. you are so lucky.

Bitcoin is created in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto.In the beginning ot Bitcoin their market price is very lower.If you have hold btc in your old wallet, then you should check this

Wow you are lucky that you accidentally found your old wallet with 0.13 btc, and that is big money if you convert it into fiat. You better to keep hold for now because there is bitcoin halving so the price will increase.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, and now there are cryptocurrency wallets that support bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. It just takes time to enter and see the information. 

This is happy moment for you when you found the old wallet crypto and found the btc coins. I observe a point with your post that crypto wallet is more secure and crypto wallet remain safe the crypto coins if you store your coins when you want and when you want withdraw.

Bless forever

On 15.10.2019 at 08:30, yupi84goro said:

I have also experienced a similar experience, forgetting to have saved bitcoin in one old wallet. It turns out that I saved the private key wallet on my old external hard drive. I checked wallet it turns out there are about 0.03 BTC quite a lot, lucky me. I'll treat eat my family in the restaurant with that bitcoin.

I had this situation only with the LiteCoin coin. I deleted the wallet somehow but did not format the PC and after installing the wallet I found 12 coins on it since the wallet itself was in the system.

On 11/4/2019 at 8:37 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

One day I was checking my threads and I had old habit of writing private keys on paper physically, while I was cleaning my cupboard, I mistake found one physical ppr private key, which had 2Etherium in myether wallet, that was really a bomb feel for me!!.

That's the great news for you but i join at first time when the BTC is on low rate at first and i am playing some games online and i collect some satoshi but now i don,t know where is the private key and also i don't now that in which wallet i have the BTC because i do not write anything.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

congrats for 0.13 not small amount in my local currency around 78000rs.i not find money in my wallet because i use only 1 wallet.

It's just like finding spare change between your couch cushions, I know I will feel good if I happen to log in to an old wallet only to find that I still have some bitcoin left over and the amount doesn't really matter to me because money is still money.