Finding bitcoin in old wallets - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jmigdlc99

Finding bitcoin in old wallets

On 10/15/2019 at 6:45 AM, jmigdlc99 said:

So i was cleaning my email drafts this morning and came upon an email with old wallets and private keys (not secure i know!) but then upon checking the wallets i noticed that some still had bitcoin amounting to 0.13BTC! It's not a huge amount but just wanted to share how happy it feels to suddenly find bitcoin from old wallets

Have you ever had the same experience?

This is shocking and happy news for you and also for us. congratulations that you have founded some BTC in your wallet and it is also very good amount I hope so that it will give you again courage to work in crypto to gets BTC.

• +3 1

0.13 BTC = $2,600 at the moment. That could be a huge asset of a rural family in Vietnam, we could even start a street food business for $2,600.
Congratulations on finding your asset, especially it is a crypto asset, which has the potential to increase in value over time instead of depreciating like fiat 🙂
It's a pity that I don't have such a beautiful memory, I never even owned 0.1 BTC ^^

You are very lucky man. It is a big amount it is not small amount. It is good for you. Your old wallet is the profitable for you. If you exchange in other coins it is big amount . I have no such experience.

• +1 1

well actually for most of the people here like for me this amount is on huge amount as you can make a lot more money with that if you invest it at any place properly

So i was cleaning my email drafts this morning and came upon an email with old wallets and private keys (not secure i know!) but then upon checking the wallets i noticed that some still had bitcoin amounting to 0.13BTC! It's not a huge amount but just wanted to share how happy it feels to suddenly find bitcoin from old wallets

So many peoples whose mine the BTC and after that they leave it they are now search their wallets and so many peoples will lost their BTC but some are find the BTC and they make good money through this.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/14/2019 at 6:45 PM, jmigdlc99 said:

This is incredible i wish i was the person , during the years backed when bitcoin was nothing some people hold their bitcoin in their private wallet and suddenly they remembered that they store their bitcoin in their wallet and they are very fortunate to remeber their private key else they would have lost their fund.

No I didn't experience it but I would like to appreciate that your bitcoin was present,  yes they were in little amount but you can trust that they were present in your old wallets.  But as you know the price is high now a days so you can easily earn good profit  from them. 

congratulations , it must feels nice, actually it never happened to me to find some bitcoin in an old wallet but once I found a good amount of money in an old purse that I put there from a long time and totally forgot about it , there is no need to tell you how happy I was to find it all of sudden.

You are very lucky to have btc in your old wallet. There are very few people like this who get this kind of thing. You get about 1k doller which is much higher than the current rate.

I had a similar experience on this platform because as one day I visited the yobit site only to find a huge amount of the DICE currency worth over 0.07 BTC and I was so happy about it.

0.13 Btc is great value my friend but I do not think that someone who trades and looks for satoshis in every corner, leaves such a sum in an old wallet abandoned that way

Surely you are a rich person and have long been in the crypto world, because that number is already large for me. Maybe if you want to share happiness, you can do a giveaway here 😂

A few days ago I saw my old wallet bitcoin that the price of bitcoin there was a bit higher but now I see a lot reduced but its price will increase

Yes you say right my friend when we find suddenly some coins which is little amount and if high amount we feel very happy especially when we don't have any hope to getting money . And we feel more happy when we need money and we find it suddenly . I never had this experience  with my wallet in crypto world .

• +1 1

0.13 Btc is great value my friend but I do not think that someone who trades and looks for satoshis in every corner, leaves such a sum in an old wallet abandoned that way

• +4 1

This is amazing gift you received in your email. I think nothing is better when you found bitcoin in your old wallet. Bitcoin worth is know increased every day and if you check the bitcoin price is more than  $31,000 . I wish i found this amount of bitcoin in my wallet

I do not think that it is possible for anyone to forget about a wallet with Bitcoin... you are talking about it is if it were an old jacket thrown in the closet with hundreds of Dollars in in its pocket that you totally forget about... it seems like a fairy tale or at least to me ... wish you the best of luck and next time I hope you find a whole Bitcoin.

• +2 1

There are articles from the old wallets that we must clean and check them from time to time because they may contain some important topics and currencies, so check them and transfer them to your new wallet.

On 10/15/2019 at 2:45 AM, jmigdlc99 said:

The same joy you experienced, I used to experience them when I found money in an abandoned pocket, and that kind of money used to come when you have nothing at hand and totally broke, I can relate to this

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You must be very lucky to see bitcoins in their old wallet because now the value of Bitcoin has change from the older Values. You can trade or withdraw the bitcoins from your old wallet and on more profit because the value of cryptocurrencies has changed the more you arepatient more you get success.

Edited by Sandra k
Had a spelling mistake.

This is really cool, but unfortunately I do not have old wallets. I have one wallet and I started using it last year and I have not been able to buy bitcoin when it was low so I did not make profits at that time.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/15/2019 at 4:45 AM, jmigdlc99 said:

@jmigdlc99

My friend, if you cleaned that and lost your messages and your keys, this is difficult in order to retrieve that wallet, as if you have information about the wallet and in any e-mail that has been registered, you can retrieve that wallet by losing the password, it will send a message to your email for Verify that you are the desired person and then type in the new password and open your wallet

it is always amazing when you find some good money in your old wallet without any struggle and you think it is the blessing and also you can use them without the plans as this is the extra amount.

• +2 1

I want to tell you that you should to be very careful about your wallet because if you lost your money once you cannot get back so I suggest you that you should too tu to set the highest security and protection to secure your wallet

I was read-through my strings and I had long forgotten susceptibility for composing personal keys on dissertation in point of fact little I was cleaning my agenda bitcoins from your ancient wallet and on further profit as the price of cryptocurrency!! 

• +3 1