Finding bitcoin in old wallets - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jmigdlc99

Finding bitcoin in old wallets

On 10/15/2019 at 4:45 AM, jmigdlc99 said:

So i was cleaning my email drafts this morning and came upon an email with old wallets and private keys (not secure i know!) but then upon checking the wallets i noticed that some still had bitcoin amounting to 0.13BTC! It's not a huge amount but just wanted to share how happy it feels to suddenly find bitcoin from old wallets

Have you ever had the same experience?

I didn't have the same experience, but to be honest I scanned everything just in case there was something that I missed. I thought that there could be some payment made years ago and a wallet where I've had balance sitting. Found nothing still I had to be certain. I advice everyone to take a look at their wallets again as well as in the exchanges they've used in the past.

If you have BTC in your old wallet, you should check it out. In the first place, Bitcoin has a very low market value. Bitcoin was created by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009.

Don't use different different wallets for storing it will be hard to maintain your balance so search for the best quality available presently and try to store all the Bitcoin balance with it coinbase is the best wallet I think which gives interest also for the long term storage of the coins.

Congratulations it's free money, this is your good luck, why don't you get such things with me? I am sure that I was happy with this amount of bitcoin.

For me i haven't any such experience in my life but i would be glad and happy very much if i ever found btc in my old Wallet. by the way you are very happy person in the world right at that time

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Of course, I am happy if there is even a single bit of bitcoin, because it is something that gives joy and if the amount is very small, we love the money because it is the softness of life.

It also happened to me but in ethereum coin. I forgot my coinbase wallet since 2018 because of coinpot wallet. Then in this year january i saw a post about learning and earn in coinbase and i remembered that i had an account there... So i recover my password because i was only remember my email then i was wonder when i saw 0.4 ETH in my wallet. I was very happy and send it to coinpot wallet immediately.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

It was never happen with me  you are so lucky for this I wish if it was also happen with me then i will become so happy.

Searching for bitcoin in old wallets is a waste of time because even if you find bitcoins, you can't spend them. You don't have private keys of those wallets. There is nothing we can do about abandoned bitcoins. Any lost bitcoin is a big lesson to learn and emphasizes on the importance of keeping your keys. The early bitcoin owners were ignorant people because bitcoin was cheap those days and they didn't protect their keys seriously. That's why a huge number of bitcoins were lost in early years.

Things like that happen when you are trying to post multiple texts by opening many new tab type the text and leave it until you finished replying all before summiting the reply, though I have never experience something like because I summit immediately I finished replying.

As of now I still haven't experience finding bitcoin in my old wallets because I just started earning last year and I'm still using my wallets. Knowing that you still have a remaining balance in bitcoin is really good because it's really useful for holding and trading.

Don't ever lost your wallet, even if it's old wallet, especially contain Bitcoin inside. There are no guarantee that Bitcoin lost will be recovered.

I ever found my some satoshi inside my old online wallet, fortunately i still remember the password.

Dear mate sadly for me I haven't experienced such moment since am a beginner here I just got here some weeks ago  I know that you actually felt great when you saw the bitcoins happy you

Hahaha that's called having good luck friend, take advantage of them is difficult to pass and best of all is that you could enter your wallet without any problem, hopefully it will happen to me

Yes, I once reinstalled windows and decided to go to Notepad with my passwords from old wallets, started checking them and found about $ 90 in bitcoin.

You are lucky enough to see it in your old wallet, Bitcoin.  The same thing happened to me, but my biggest problem was that my wallet couldn't backup.  So I couldn't add my old wallet to Bitcoin.  So good luck to you

You are lucky enough to see it in your old wallet, Bitcoin.  The same thing happened to me, but my biggest problem was that my wallet couldn't backup.  So I couldn't add my old wallet to Bitcoin.  So good luck to you

This is a beautiful thing and a wonderful surprise. This has never happened to me before for bitcoin, but it happens to me in my money when I put it somewhere in my stuff and then I find it after a period of completely forgetting it so I feel the same pleasure

I found an amount of 0.015 BTC in an old wallet. It wasn't much, but it was about $ 230 with the market value of that day and I was happy. 

Unfortunately, this did not happen to me, if I lost my wallet one day in which I started trading because I kept the keys of all the portfolios in a safe place, and that did not happen to me, which is amazing to find an old portfolio with Bitcoin for several years

Lucky guy, happy to see this happens to you .Personally I have never had such surprising opportunity but I hope I will have one in the future 

On 10/15/2019 at 7:45 AM, jmigdlc99 said:

So i was cleaning my email drafts this morning and came upon an email with old wallets and private keys (not secure i know!) but then upon checking the wallets i noticed that some still had bitcoin amounting to 0.13BTC! It's not a huge amount but just wanted to share how happy it feels to suddenly find bitcoin from old wallets

Have you ever had the same experience?

That's really great news.i think you are now became rich.because, now bitcoin price is grow up more.i saw dream with bitcoin. 

Currently, older computers can mine bitcoins at a prolonged rate, but it's still pretty cool to see if a classic system can perform the task of bitcoin mining. One bitcoin enthusiast has done just that a few times with older computers.

7 hours ago, PavMine said:

Wow you are lucky that you accidentally found your old wallet with 0.13 btc, and that is big money if you convert it into fiat. You better to keep hold for now because there is bitcoin halving so the price will increase. 

This will be your lucky day when you find such amount of bitcoin in your wallet, this don't always happens just like that

Excellent project. I wish good luck to the team and prosperity. I hope you will develop your project and look forward to big news from you