3 things that we can get in this forum for sure. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Leerobert

3 things that we can get in this forum for sure.

You are right , since i started commenting here, i get many thing, first of all, i get an important digital informations, also day by day, i try to let my comments useful, in order to increase my currencies , that jop let me feel active

• Useful or interesting 1

I like the way you presented your post. I think that this is the best way that you can convey something to the user. I will also add something. You should also follow the guidelines of the forum. And always try to use your maximum effort to post your comments. Your post should be attractive. 

• +3 1

It is true that they are important things, including learning cryptography, because it is the richest thing in cryptocurrencies, because you will learn daily trading and its forms, as well as successful investment and ways to work on it daily. This is very amazing in this amazing forum.

• +3 1

Actually, these points that I benefited from from this wonderful forum, learn a lot about cryptocurrency, speak English all the time, also I will learn about trading bitcoin, and do not forget to make money after writing in this forum, we hit four birds with one stone.

• +3 1

Useful participation and I agree with you, this forum provides very useful things to the forum, the most important of which is obtaining information about the world of encryption and also learning the English language and learning the correct way to create posts

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes I agree with you with those three points of 1. Knowledge of Crypto currency.  2, Revenue from Crypto  3. Learn to use English properly and correctly. But also we can train trading on Yobit website exchange using our daily 0.00030000 Bitcoins incomes.

• +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I am very happy to be one of the Cryptotalk family ! I will add something ! we can make new friends here ! most of people here are friendly and then we will exchange the knowledge with each other . 
I have met a good members here like @alaina1001

Hi companion, I have learned a large number of information about digital currency , exchanging and more . I additionally earned cash structure this site . It's a site which you gain btc and learn information and aptitudes through perusing

there is two fundamental advantages from this discussion, the first is cash, and the subsequent thing is acquiring informations about crypto where everybody can utilize them in his crypto life, this gathering is a wellspring of a such a large number of things.

gee useful, you are correct, however I like your third point, this stage is truly improving our English capacity. its helping me to improving my English punctuation. on account of cryptotalk.

I am new here..According to my knowledge I think the 1st thing is we improve our English....2nd earn our own pocket money...

The facts demonstrate that they are significant things, including learning cryptography, since it is the most extravagant thing in digital forms of money, since you will learn every day exchanging and its structures, just as effective speculation and approaches to take a shot at it day by day. This is exceptionally astounding right now.

On 05.03.2020 at 01:33, Leerobert said:

There are 3 important things that we can get since become a member and active been here. And they are :

1. Knowledge of Crypto currency.

2, Revenue from Crypto

3. Learn to use English properly and correctly.

I think 3 point is true, I was a little bad at English but because of this forum I can easily at one way make a sentences 

• +2 1

That's so true. Cryptotalk gives us lots of benefits. From the rewards,knowledge and even the enhancement of our own english grammar,and in addition to that,we can gain friends here also from different part of the countries.

This is true. This wonderful forum has overcome all the sites. It has collected moral and material interest in one place. We here are developing linguistically and we are being paid, and we also get the profit that enables us to live in a stable manner and pay the academic and treatment costs.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

for me its been a great source for the updates about cryptocurrency economy , i read almost everything posted on cryptoworld section, that helped me alot to stay updated about anything and also been good source for earning, even though im more focused on trading this day and not posting regularly

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

This is the best forum for this on social media. Even, I am very interested in developing my English so that this forum is an opportunity for me to develop it.

I believe we will actually learn more about cryptocurrency on this and also learn at the same time. It isn't necessary to learn English because you want to use this site. You can also write or even navigate through the platform in Russian.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

You are right that I have achieved a lot of benefits from this forum. I have earned good currencies and used them to trade on the yobit platform. Also, my English has improved well through the posts I write in English.

3 important things we can get since becoming a member and active here is knowledge of crypto currency and crypto income. learn to use english correctly and expand knowledge

Yes i am agree with your topic.

I am came here only for earning. But after coming i know that here also i will gain some extra knowledge about crypto.

And also i can fix my english skill also.

This is great thing happens here.

On 3/5/2020 at 2:33 AM, Leerobert said:

There are 3 important things that we can get since become a member and active been here. And they are :

2, Revenue from Crypto

Yes i am agree with you. That 3 things we can get from this. I will add one more thing in above these is that here we can make friends and communicate with them. 

On 3/4/2020 at 11:33 PM, Leerobert said:

2, Revenue from Crypto

Yes that is true the last part of English learning is really work with me here day by day my English getting better and my patient also to end my job every day.

i think the top 3 thing we get from the cryptotalk is 1 knowledge - we learn lots of stuf. 2. updated/hot news - there are lots of people here and we get news wery fast and i t helps us to react faster  and 3 small profit from yobit campaign. - some may say that it is too small and when btc is around 5K it will be 1 $ per day but it is still good motivator for users.

You are saying hundred percent rightly for working on crypto talk forum with active members of crypto talk forum we need some hard work and enjoying up-to date information about crypto currency market and then post according tl topic of the posts and earn free btc from crypto talk forum. 

This is true, and an important thing can be added. After a period of your work in this forum, you will become experienced in the field of cryptocurrencies. It is a high-level educational forum.