The best start for beginners here - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
liethAlsamoorix4

The best start for beginners here

Yes I agree with you, beginners should gather first an information about crypto currency before they post and make sure they read the rules and regulations of this forum. I hope that this section really helped the beginners who are new here in cryptotalk.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 3/4/2020 at 7:12 PM, liethAlsamoorix4 said:

To everyone who wants to start on it, read the beginners section, because I am one of those who started reading at my beginning, so I benefited a lot from the section, so there is every question going on in your head for someone reading it and it will be understandable

True . If you're a begginer  ,you should always check out the begginer section ... As a begginer myself I did the same. And gained knowledge on how to post , comment , and discuss about meaningful and constructive topics. It has benifitted me alot in Experience and knowledge wise . 

• +2 1

May be you got good information regarding rules of forums in beginners sections. But all the basic and advanced rules of crypto talk forum of posts payment we can find in about forum sections. And if you want free btc from crypto talk forum then you need first complete 100 posts. 

• +1 1

Yes I agree with you, this forum is perfectly fit for the beginners who are new in crypto currency. You can earn money by just posting related to crypto. Just read the rules and regulations of this forum before anything else.

• +1 1

On 3/4/2020 at 7:42 PM, liethAlsamoorix4 said:

To everyone who wants to start on it, read the beginners section, because I am one of those who started reading at my beginning, so I benefited a lot from the section, so there is every question going on in your head for someone reading it and it will be understandable

In the beginning section I saw many posts are related about rules and guidelines. This posts help any begginers to work here genuinely. It hunk everyone should look out on this.

• +1 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Beginner section is a great place for those that are on the start of their path and want to learn some basics about cryptocurrencies, it is reasonable as a newbie to start from this section.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes first of all every beginners should read the rules and regulations of this forum before posting any thing here. Then you have to join beginners section. Here you will find everything. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Every beginner will find all the answers about the questions he wants to ask here in the beginners section How does it start and what should he do ... etc

• +1 2

THINK POSITIVE

On 3/4/2020 at 9:42 PM, liethAlsamoorix4 said:

That's true, i hope most of the new comers in this forum are like you. They must read all the pinned posts in this forum before posting topics here because they need to know the rules and terms in this forum first so they could avoid some mistakes. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Beginner section for all newcomers and existing members  on this forum. Existing members might help newcomers and newcomers might get ideas how to start creating the useful posts on this forum. So beginner section is really the important part on this forum. 

• +1 2

All newcomers must carefully read the rules to understand how they work. Honestly, when I started here, I didn't know much. I started reading the rules and benefited a lot. 

On 3/4/2020 at 3:42 PM, liethAlsamoorix4 said:

We have in this forum a wonderful level of organization where newcomers should start reading the rules of the forum which are pinned at the top of the section in order to avoid making mistakes and saves a lot of questions.

• +2 1

Yes, reading can be a vey good practice for a beginner aspiring to gain from this market.  As they will be able to get qualified,  elaborating and problem solving posts in the beginners section and that will also encourage them with diverse ideas and information available there by the experience people. 

• +1 1

Yes friend I am a beginner.  I worked here for the first time, I learned everything here and I am still working from here. Good. I really like this topic.

Of course you are completely right, this section is intended for beginners, and therefore all topics, questions and ideas that help beginners are found here in this section and it is necessary for new members to start from this section and understand it correctly

Yeah,from the word itself "beginners", it is intended especially for those who are new and doesn't have much knowledge about this crypto world. This is a good section for us to interact with the discussion even we are still new and still exploring.

Actually, I feel that I am in the beginners section. I can offer good advice to others who are beginners in the field. It is possible because I skipped this stage some time ago.

This is true, it would be good for beginners in the field of cryptocurrencies to have their start through this wonderful forum and this will definitely make it easy for them.

Life is great and enjoy it

You are actually right, this was the first section I also started with because I know I will learn allot since I don't have much idea then and I will suggest every new member should start here so that he can acquire knowledge on how to make posts in any of the listed topics.

• +1 1

Same for me as well, as there are alot of new contextual facts that i have not heard before even rules that i did not knew about on the Forum and for cryptocurrencies as well.

Such as learning how to properly trading, investing, gambling and so much on the line about virtual currencies you cant even just remember them all.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Yes, you should read more to know more about cryptocurrencies.
Profit can also be gained by posting helpful reviews and talking about cryptocurrencies, so work hard and provide your best content about cryptocurrencies.

Any new user here must read all session not only the beginner session ,to have an idea about the forum and start with the safe way to be in the rules all the time 

The first thing that you will do is go to the beginners section in order to understand what you have to do in the forum and how to start and the most important thing is to read the rules and when applying what you need you will avoid being present or scanning your posts. after you link your account on the forum to the platform and you finish 100 posts, you become a member and you are paid for what you share

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Sorry,but i can't be agree with you.I think at the very begining all the new members should visit "About Forum" section.Because all the rules about this forum is given there and all of their first duty is learning the terms and rules clearly.And then,you should visit "For behinners" forum so that they can learn how to work here,how to withdraw and other things that they need.

Edited by Jami273
  • +1 1

On 5/28/2020 at 8:56 PM, Thekingcallme said:

This is true, it would be good for beginners in the field of cryptocurrencies to have their start through this wonderful forum and this will definitely make it easy for them.

I am totally agree with you this forum is very good because they can earn huge money from this forum right now there is no platform like this where people can earn huge money like $2-$3 per day just by writing post