The best start for beginners here - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
liethAlsamoorix4

The best start for beginners here

You give really a good basic information for new members, yes when we new in this forum we need some information so beginners sections gives all information about this forum, so spent your time in beginners section, and follows forum rules because its help to save your account got ban,because so many members loss their earning opportunity in this forum.

• +5 1

I also visited this for and I have learnt a lot of information to avoid  form gatting banned by the moderator you should follow them make sure that you.the beginners section helped me a lot and my advise to all new members of cryptotalk is for you to go to the beginners section all you.

• +2 1

The best place to learn when you join this forum and as a member, it is also a great place to help out other members who are just joining.I want to give you thank dear.  Many new members posted same topic which is not good.

• +2 1

Yes, you are right in that beginners must first read the topics and the laws of the forum because they publish indiscriminately without looking at the old topics, so they must take advantage of the answers of the old topics in order not to repeat their questions

it is also a great place to help out other members who are just joining and want some guidance. I will be honest here,the beginners section helped me a lot and my advise to all new members.

• +4 1

This is true, all of us have benefited from the beginning of reading the beginners section here, the new member can find all the questions and answers that may come to his mind and therefore he will not need to ask a lot about the basics of working in the forum

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The best for beginners is to read what's in beginner's section and understand everything as well as the rules before they can start commenting on other sections thanks.

• Useful or interesting 1

The best place to learn when you join this forum and as a member, it is also a great place to help out other members who are just joining.you are welcome in the family of this Crypto Forum, yes you are right because the beginners section will teach you everything in the forum.

• +4 1

To everyone who requests to jerk on it, glance at the beginners section, for the reason that I am one of individuals who in progress evaluation at my beginning, hence I benefited a lot in life from the section, as a result at hand is every interrogate up for grabs on in your person in command for somebody conception it and it will be understandable

• +5 1

Dear mate you are right. The beginner should go through the rules section because there something which should be avoided like copy paste, useless posts and comments. Because by doing copy paste you will get ban and useless post will be deleted so that willn't be count. And also one more importent thing is that one comment or post must be atleast 100 letters long. Less than 100 letter comments/posts is not counting. Thanks.

• +3 1

new users need to read all rules and polices of forum before start work here. learn ideas how to write topic how to write comments get some tips about how many wards are need for comments, need to type useful  comments,

• +2 1

16 hours ago, liethAlsamoorix4 saI am one of those who started reading at my beginning, so I benefited a lot from the section, so there is every question going on in your head for someone reading it and it will be understandable

I understand them before this. Commenting of posting beginning station is very good for them it will be very useful  so read first and then start posting.

• +1 1

• i am a begginner and i want to benefit from the experiences of professional
  • know about the rules in this forum.  Copy and paste is restricted here.  If you do that then your id banned from this site.  Happy journey.

At first all biginnars must be need to complete 100 post. If they completed it they can get payment for every post. In sooth, cryptotalk is one of the best successful outsourcing site to earn lots of money

• +3 1

Ok so me as a beginner also, i started by reading the rules of payment and posting. you should really apply so these strict rules so yo won't get banned or not get payed for posting. Be careful always my friend.

• +4 1

Yes this is the place where we can start learning each and everything about this forum. Therefore this the the perfect place for anyone to start.

• +3 1

This is true and I agree with you because when I joined here I started reading a lot of posts related to the forum until I understood everything through this section, because it will provide a lot of information to everyone, especially beginners.

Edited by Brand1

Your point is that each newcomer I even have to take care of the principles here, and people who are new or old must keep it. If my maintean can do today, then maybe our support is over

• +2 1

You are right,  the Beginner slice is self-same positive to every one new member. here are bags of helpful pole about this forum. They preserve learn, how to consume this forum in this section so you won't have any problem. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

The best start is reading the rules, and reading the pinned posts as they almost answer any questions beginners might have

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

The beginners section helped me a lot and my advise to all new members of cryptotalk visit the section.

Most of them have to spend most of their time in the Bigina department.If they check the site which you have mentioned the can easily understand everything I think.

• +4 1

Yes for beginners cryptotalk is the best platform.They all can learn here and with time they can also earn from here.This site genuine and they can grow with this site.

• +2 1

Yes you're right once I was a beginner and that i had started my journey and earnings from the beginner section from where I even have learnt many things.

• +2 1

Yes brother not just you but every newcomer should start their journey on cryptotalk with reading different posts in beginners section. This will definately help them to get idea about the concept of cryptotalk. Also one should read all rules of cryptotalk to don't get restrictions from site. Thank you.

• +5 1

I think a trainer should be available here for the new begginer.so that he will do his job nicely and with honesty.but as there is no trainer so a beginner shoul learn rule and regulations first to protect himself from warning.the coments should be fearfull.

• +4 1