Can you convince anyone for trading in crypto currency? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shaze win

Can you convince anyone for trading in crypto currency?

Yes,of course i can. Convincing others to deal with crypto currencies can be complicated,as not all are aware and open minded but if you really want to help others by getting the benefits of crypto currencies you will be patient to educate them.

• +2 1

Yes indeed, l always do that. There are some advices, which l give to my friends and there are some. 1 you always can learn experience of others and after that you must make also own research.

Of course. Cryptocurrency trading is the main thing that forms the rates for all coins. Also, trading is a very profitable thing. I’ll just tell the person that with the help of trade you can make good money and that’s all, he will want to do it himself.

Yes, I can convince anyone to trade in crypto, especially if he is interested in the economy and trade, because this will help him adapt quickly in the field.

On 3/4/2020 at 7:27 AM, Shaze win said:

Can you convince anyone for trading in crypto currency?

no.. why should you convince someone to trade if they don't want to do that?

trading is not for all, and if you "force" to do that then they will just lose money. you should just help people to understand if crypto could be a good investment and they will choose by themselves if it is worth or not

First you should explain him or her about the advantages of trading then you are able to convinced him. I recently tried to convince my friend to trade but I were failed. He was more interested in bots and other activities.

Yes, of course, I can persuade anyone by presenting. He has many things and explanations. Thank you. For this post, this explanation, my friend.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

10 hours ago, CryptoVicky said:

First of all before convince anyone we need to tell them well what is the potential of trading and what can made with discipline, rules, money management and risk-reward ratio.

After getting advice from several leaders in the forum, then you can decide what steps you want to take. of course also viewed from the side of the kriptonya market indicators.

Yes i can convince them because you just have to explain to them what is trading and how profitable and helpful its is to your life. I think they will understand you and you will have to show them bitcoin price for now because it has go down, and tell them they can get double of what they have invested when prices will go up again.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On the Crypto world, having to talk to someone about joining trading and telling of the benefits  would be quite easy, but what they will always talk about bus how to start trading as for, me. I have always heard if how trading is one of the best ways of having to earn profits but when I started, it was rough at times, but other times where like diamonds as I earned and saw visible profits

• +2 1

No, try and tested I have many friends and also classmates that I tried to convince to do trading and another way to earn using cryptocurrency but they refuse as the reason for being scared, lazy and etc. But of course, there are some that interested and right now doing great to earn including here in the forum.

This would be an interesting moment to enter trading, but also a risky moment ... honestly I do not think you can convince many people now.

I hardly trade myself (only about 20% of what I have in crypto); most is for long term investment. And to be fair, (day) trading would take me too much time.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

If you are trading in the stock market or the forex market, we can easily take him or her into the cryptocurrency market. Absolutely I can be a person who is already a businessman.

Welcome with me

Significant traffic on the trading platform gives more chances for more profit, I believe that most trading platforms offer the referral link to encourage registrants to bring in more traders, in return, benefit the platform, and the referral participant
Still, persuading others is a daunting task that requires an in-depth understanding of the meaning, and techniques of trading

I think convincing others for crypto trading is not difficult because if you tell the potential of crypto to anyone, he would definately join crypto to fulfill his greed. We are here just because of big earning chances. 

I think I can convince others to do trading. I'm also a trader so teaching them what I always do while I'm on trading is a very helpful and very useful on convincing them. I already convinced my other cousins and friends to do trading and I hope that I can also convince other users and/or members of this forum to do trading.

Yes. I can convinced a lot of my friends to invest in crypto currencies. Actually there is nothing to be convinced if you tell the advantages of crypto currencies to anyone ,they will automatically start trading and investing in crypto currencies. This is the way how anyone can earn good profits. 

It is all about the freedom  of the people and we can not force someone to make crypto tradings. We all should first understand the fact like crypto markets are generally very volatile and here are the bigger risks of making investments in crypto. 

I explain this to others to bring more people to encode and trade but I find it difficult because they do not accept it and do not find that this can achieve benefit for them and others start working with it and benefit from it and they always ask me about anything new they do not understand

Not everyone will be convinced to enter the trading field for several reasons, perhaps not being convinced about what you are trying to tell, or that you do not know the explanation
In fact, trading in digital currencies is a new thing that we have only completed 10 years of its existence in this world

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Its not easy bro any one to convince to do trading in crypto currency, because once I refer my friend to come in crypto trading field, but he says crypto not trustable platform to trade, so l can't force him because he only involved in traditional trading platform, and my country peoples not believe in crypto currency, so I don't think its possible to convinced any one.

• +2 1

This depends on the people I will convince them whether they work in the field of cryptocurrencies or not. The people who work in cryptography convince them easier than people who do not know anything about cryptography as there will be a lot of doubts about cryptocurrencies for these

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/26/2020 at 4:57 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Of course and I will show them some proof for them to believe what I'm going to say. 

We all know having a proof will make them agree with you. 

Initially you might be suspected as a fraud, that's because they do not know how to work from the crypto trade. although it is not easy then if successful they will agree with what is done.

I have already convinced my best friend that he started trading 3 months ago, although before that he categorically refused to do it, even though he knew that there is money to be made there.