Can you convince anyone for trading in crypto currency? - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shaze win

Can you convince anyone for trading in crypto currency?

I can convince someone. But the problem here they want instant money so the result they stopped immediately because they are new in this field they think that using crypto currency is just a waste of time but the true side here crypto currency is one of complex technology and if you improve your strategy will you know how this stuffs work.

Well convincing people is not really my thing but yes I told many people about btc and they become attracted to it and I thought them a bit. Rest of the work they did their own and researched and surprisingly they are now a better trader then me. 

It depends on everyone's skill in persuasion, and it is good for you to show them the money and make your evidence tangible so that it becomes easier for them to believe you and be convinced of you.

• +1 1

Hello.. First, everyone should pay attention to the basic thing, which is the return of benefit to this wonderful site on all subscribers by dealing with the credibility and searching and ascertaining the source of the information before publishing it. This is something we can work and reach all the goals that will benefit everyone. All appreciation.

There is no need to pull someone with no intentions of trading and let them blame you later. We just need to speak positively about our personal experience in trading, and we'll attract people around us to participate and try their own trading way.

• +3 1

Yes i believe i can do that in the nearest future and who i am going to convince is my family because they don't believe cryptocurrency is legit and all there thought is that it is a new way of scamming people because they here people complain of lose not knowing that there is a secret behind that and that is why i am currently learning so i can surprise them.

I do not think that is true, if someone does not wish to trade in the cryptocurrency market then we must let him and respect his decision, because the cryptocurrency market is very dangerous and the probability of losing it is greater than the possibility of profit, so he may blame you if he loses all his money. 

You know when it comes to convincing someone to invest in cryptocurrency, it can turn out to be one of the frustrating and tiring tasks. One major challenge will be because of  its risk factor which not everyone likes taking risks. And I believe before embarking on the journey of convincing anyone you yourself needs to know and have adequate knowledge on it too.

• +1 1

In fact, this does not matter to me, I do not prefer to invite anyone to the trading market because it is a difficult market and the probability of losing in it is greater than making a profit, so I do not prefer to be a cause of losing someone. But if someone asks me to explain to him how to trade in the market, I will So gladly.

Yes I can convince someone. But the problem here they want instant money so the result they stopped immediately because they are new in this field they think that using crypto currency is just a waste of time but the true side here crypto currency is one of complex technology and if you improve your strategy will you know how this stuffs work.

• +3 1

I do not think that we need to invite other members to work in the field of investment, because it already has a very large popular base and there are a large number of people who use it and buy and sell a lot of cryptocurrencies daily, but that we invite friends to work in this field and help them earn money is something very good.

• +1 1

i will only use to convince those people who are interested in online earning, because I've already try to convince some people who are not interested in online earning but they was giving me a shit thats Im lost my time on that's trading because it is just a gambling, so that's such people like this I cannot be forcing them for trading, I just only leave them out.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

The way in this world when you called money everyone want to know how to get it is the easiest thing by describing ways in which the digital currency can be mining in this forum and to be invested on I think a lot will respond positively.

I agree with you that the success of trading depends, perhaps, on the number of people that you persuaded to enter into this deal, but this matter must have profitable and guaranteed results without fraud at the expense of your own benefit, otherwise you will lose a lot of those around you and you may lose your friends for money.

Trading is a matter that needs some experience in knowing and analyzing cryptocurrencies and choosing the best currency to buy, while investing in the long term is easy and requires daily follow-up, but only by buying the right currencies and just waiting, so it would be a good idea to advise our friends to invest because the profit will be guaranteed.

Yes i have convinced my friend to invest in cryptocurrency and he has also invested in it and earned a good profit from it.  But its very difficult to convince a person that don't know about crypto and its uses but i managed it and my advice was also right. 

• +3 1

We can convince anyone for trade in cryptocurrency 

So if we explain the feature and benefits of cryptocurrency then anyone would like to start trading in cryptocurrency.  So cryptocurrency is the only currency which is more profitable and usefull in whole world . If any have knowledge then must want to earn from cryptocurrency.  So it good if we dhow our earning from cryptocurrency then we can convince anyone to trade in cryptocurrency.  So cryptocurrency is helpfull source for earning.