Can you convince anyone for trading in crypto currency? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shaze win

Can you convince anyone for trading in crypto currency?

I don't totally agree with this because this all depends on the person you are introducing him to crypto world so either  you are an expert or noob trader has a very small effect on the person , myself had many experiences in this there were some of my friends who liked the idea and the way they can make profits from it and learnt it , also there were others who didn't like it because they don't have interest in working in such stuff and refused to work in the field although they know of how much profit they could earn from it

To be honest I don't like the word convince, but to show people that their life can really change if they dare to make a different decision in their lives, this goes hand in hand with you showing results and also showing things that have worked for you to go to the next level. As you begin to help yourself you will see that it will be easier to help others.

• +1 1

Yes, I can convince my friend for trading in Crypto currency. It is a beneficial site for us. I am a begginer in this crypto world. I don't have much experience about this forum. We can learn many things and earn money from it. We have to complete hundred comments for activated our account. We can earn money from it.

To convince someone is not so easy because for trading we must be experienced one its my opinion so if we are doing trading then wo can prove others that we are getting profit and then its good to convince others.

Yes, it is very important in order to become activity member at this platform.  Most people will not believe in some virtual money, and they want some touchable things, but with proofs you will find it easier , try it. It all depends on the skill and talent to promote that and provide that.  Last week, I have convinced my friend who were not even interested they are working these days and earning good money.

Yes, I agree with you on this, we must increase the number of members here, and the number of users of cryptocurrencies in general, all this is in the interest of everyone, with the increase in the number of users the supply and demand for currencies increases, so the market becomes larger and the possibility of profit from them becomes greater  Therefore, every day I try to convince a lot of people to use cryptocurrencies to work with them.

• +2 1

For me, I am facing a problem in convincing people of the reliability of cryptocurrencies, most of my friends do not believe in them, but I am confident that they will be convinced when they try it.
I hope to be able to spread information about cryptocurrencies among friends and that they accept my invitation to this forum.

It is difficult to understand a commercial method and process. It is difficult for us to explain it to other people and the business relationship more than its merits

• +2 1

It is not impossible because at the start there are many people were very conscious to join different online earning site but most of them don't know how to work on it so I also advised to all member if you have some money so you can easily invest in it and then much and more profit that you want from any site because there are many people were deprived of their education and physical work due to covid-19 Healthcare.

I can convince anyone for trading becasue i can show them my trading result and i have proof. Crypto is a life changing business and in this business so many peoples make change their life. Crypto is the best in all over the world.

I think that it is possible for you to advise many people in your area about trading in cryptocurrencies, but it is not limited to advice, trading is not easy to learn in one day and it takes a lot of time to learn it so you need to make the person interested a lot in order to try to learn trading on his own.

The matter is still not understood by everyone, and people are always afraid of vague things, so it is difficult to persuade or invite any person to invest his money in a place unknown to him, so I expect it to be difficult to convince anyone of this.

If you are a successful person in this field and you have made a profit from it, you can persuade him to join this field, as they will have proof of your earnings of money and he will have the incentive to start.

Yes I think I have convinced some of my friends to trade crypto, at first I only invited them to participate in the crypto talk campaign but after they understood how crypto trading works they became interested in trading in the crypto market. In the crypto market we do need a lot of traffic or cryptocurrency users to increase trading volume so that the traded crypto will experience an increase in price.

Dear Fellow,  Trading is more beneficial than investing. I know that trading requires a lot of knowledge about your every step is important. It demands good plans and after experience you can do well than the previous one. In investing we but some coins and invest than and have to wait for profit its safe but profit is little. Investing is like a future plan on the other hand trading is like short term business with huge profit with use of mind properly. 

The best way to educate traders about cryptocurrency is to train them.

Moreover, anyone can easily understand about crypto, many people are taking the idea by coming to the platform and reading the comments of others.

Yes my friend I want to tell you that I can mention some friends to invest in the trade of cryptocurrency and one thing more I want to tell you that this is very beneficial for them to become rich on this forum

Yeah you are absolutely right that we all must try to bring traffic in this road to make it successful and that it what ,most of the people know how to convince but they are not willing to do just because the lack of time That's strange.

Certainly my friend, we can convince a lot of friends with this encryption and work in trading and encourage it through the good results you gain and the experience you have made.

I am here in my country, from my site, trying to motivate all around me to enter the world of cryptography by showing the amount of profits that we can get by pressing the buttons, and I try to plant the idea of investing as the ideal way to secure good capital

• +2 1

On 3/20/2021 at 11:49 AM, Aboamer said:

Yes, my friend of course you can convince anyone to trade cryptocurrencies through a good strategy that will make you earn these people and learn from you encryption and cryptocurrencies for sure. 

Crypto market changes all the time, a strategy might not always work, what is needed the most is experience, that is what could make one trade without much losses.

Greetings my friend, I agree with you
In order to secure the continuity and development of cryptocurrencies, transactions in those currencies must increase, and new members join the crypto world,
And the way to convince people of this world has become easy, due to the popularity of cryptocurrencies, their high value and the good profit rate from dealing by

it

Well, really, before it was more complicated to talk about cryptocurrencies because of the mystery that they entailed, but nevertheless in recent years the world has been getting to know more and more of them that makes sharing easier and easier to convince people

The truth is that you can not convince anyone to do anything so that they will sincerely do something, the best we can do is to teach through the results we have that we will be able to change our lives and that theirs will also be able to change theirs, when you educate people they can take all this into account and they will be able to start investing in cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

We can convince and we should to give information and knowledge about trading and we earn profit mostly in trading . And we can earn good money big we have more money . Then we can get good money.