Can you convince anyone for trading in crypto currency? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shaze win

Can you convince anyone for trading in crypto currency?

It's will be indeed welcome to convince your mates, relatives and friends in crytotalk to trade in the forum. Because  apart from the reward you have said one will have, you will also help them to improve their economic and financial status. So I urge all members on the forum to convince his friends to join trading on the forum. Welcome mate

the trading is not only an option you need to learn that too and it takes a lot of time and efforts and after you have learned you need to work hard to be able to successful and that takes a lot of time too so it is not easy to be a trader.

There are ways to encourage someone to start crypto trading, you can start by showing them what you have achieves through  the trading and how they can continue making good earning in short or no period of time. 

Yes, my friend, I can persuade my close friends and relatives to work in this field because he makes me a lot of money and live a good life, so I advise them to do it.

We can convince everyone for cryptocurrency trading but before that we have to become Crypto trader ourselves and earn some profit. Our profit will act as a motivation for them to start in cryptocurrency as well.

• +3 1

Yes I can do it because I know about the benefits of the trading in cryptocyrrency therefore I can convince easily of any person first of all I can convince my friends and family members because they can understand me well. 

people are usually a bit skeptical about this issue as they do not have tangible money, but fortunately there is a lot of information about the subject and I have managed to convince and inform many . 

On 3/4/2020 at 11:27 AM, Shaze win said:

Yess I think it's the meaning object for trading in cryptocurrency if you cannot convince anyone for trading in cryptocurrency you will not get more benefit the main objective of all the traders must be bring new traffic on the site for trading so convincing someone for trading in cryptocurrency must be done by everyone should have started from your friends from your family how many seniors share trading in cryptocurrency will like to to share my experience with them if anyone is here you can contact me we can have good conversation about the cryptocurrency of the above the cryptotalk and then you will be beneficial for for all of us thanks 

Yes friend you are very right that we should have to convince the members to do trading in order to earn more profits in this field Yes I have convincing power and I can convince many people to make my career and also their career in cryptocurrencies.

I don't think you're wrong my friend because why would i want to convince my friend to trading crypto. It's really odd. It's okay to telling about crypto and pottential but trading is difficult and not everyone can do that. I' am trading crypto since 2017 and sometimes i lost huge amounts because of my greed and mistakes. If i convince my friend and if he lost money, what can i say to him ?

• +3 1

I cant force anyone to engage in crypto trading, but I can advice friends and family to engage in cryptocurrency because there are opportunities to earn allot, we can trade, make investment and dice or mine to make good earning from cryptoworld. 

I think you are right because if a trader can convince others to trade also, they must have a lot of skills in the field and are probably experienced so I think we should try our best to convince others to trade too as it will help them.

To convince people for trading is not a difficult task. Easily people can convinced for trading. We can convince people in a range for trading from our family. It is not impossible.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend, it may be difficult and elusive at first, but after you've reviewed the person you want to convince the advantages of cryptocurrencies and digital currencies, they may be attracted to them and become full-time or part-time. 

• +4 1

If you want to teach someone to trade in cryptocurrencies, you must advise to enter here. He can read and learn about all topics related to trading here. This will help him and help us all in the exchange of information and the spread of interest 

• +2 1

Yes I convenc anyone for trading in crypto currency. I convenced it because crypto currency is the best in the world. Almost countries accept this. If you trade in crypto currency specially in bitcoin then you can get a big profit. 

Yes, i convince many one for trading in cryptocurrency.  Crypto currency trading is really profitable. I help them with my crypto knowledge and they invest their capital.  

My friend, the subject goes back to the conviction of the same person. If he is convinced of the benefits of cryptocurrencies and the fields of work in them and that he is enthusiastic to start working with them, then the person will quickly learn and become a real owner of cryptocurrencies and enter the market from the broadest door for him, so it is up to the will of the person himself Thank you

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I never convince anyone to do cryptocurrency trade. But I told some of my friends how they can do profit by cryptocurrency trading. They listen my advice very carefully. But I never force them to do cryptocurrency trading.

• Useful or interesting 1

The topic is wonderful and useful. Controversy of course is very useful. The participation of the elderly in these publications helps many people to learn and increase experiences. For that, we have to learn in order to benefit and benefit everyone in these processes.

20 minutes ago, alaarami said:

The topic is wonderful and useful. Controversy of course is very useful. The participation of the elderly in these publications helps many people to learn and increase experiences. For that, we have to learn in order to benefit and benefit everyone in these processes.

Sure and senior members like you need to be followed because I have earned a lot from some of your posts when I begin working in this forum and I will suggest you keep doing the good work for that you will be highly recommended as good ambassador of this great forum my friend.

I have not yet done that.But I will convince try to convince and motivate them to trade in cryptocurrency. Trading in crypto is safe and secure.So if they try to trade with crypto I will always try to help tham and try them to convince to work more on cryptocurrency. 

Not gonna lie its never easy to convince someone but however if you manage to do so its something you can be proud of but however many has not liked it in the end because of each different types of reason (although i don't know them specifically.)

Hi friend,  you made a good post that we have to convence the people for investment in cryptocurrencies. But,  according to my opinions it is very difficult to convence any person for cryptocurrency. As we know there are many wrong news are spreading about cryptocurrency and people thinks that if they invest in crypto then thay lose tgeir money because people thinks cryptocurrency is fake. That, s why it is very difficult to get any other person to yours opinion about cryptocurrency and difficult to convence them for trading of cryptocurrency.

Yes, basically.  Of course I think it is very difficult to convince a person for cryptocurrency.  Since we know that a lot of misinformation has spread about cryptocurrency and people think that if they invest in crypto they will lose the money of Teziar.  In fact, the reason.  People think that cryptocurrency is fake.  Because of this, it is very difficult for anyone else to get your opinion on cryptocurrency.