Can you convince anyone for trading in crypto currency? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shaze win

Can you convince anyone for trading in crypto currency?

What I understood from this post is that I persuade my friends and relatives to trade in cryptocurrencies, that is, I play the role of marketer for trading. I think that persuasion comes by caress, that is, to explain to my friends what the cryptocurrency is, either marketing for trading or promoting, so I agree with the opinion that it is the task of advertising on the Internet

Yeah I think it would be benefited for the cryptocurrency since the driven factors of the price of this currency are the supply and demand, meaning the more the user the more chance to increase the price and of course it would be helpful for the mass adaption of this kind of currency that some people ignored and afraid to use because they think it was just a scam, but they were wrong because it has so much benefits especially in terms of financial.

Yeah it's an important topic. And i want to share my experience with trading so if we want to convince anyone for trade we first we have to show him the results of yours trading to convince him and next is that you show your money that you have earned in lowes time.

I don't think anyone needs to be convinced by some person. I mean when someone observes the advantages that crypto have given to other persons, he also gets motivated.

• +3 1

SO many friends are doing trading becasue of me and they make good money through trading. Crypto is a good and best business in the world and so many peoples will make money in this business through trading or buy and sell the coins in a good profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Convincing someone is very easy because you have to do is give them a proof that crypto trading is real and that you can make money from it. As long as you have good proofs then you can easily convince anyone to invest into crypto.

I think it's better if we convince someone in getting better knowledge on trading and thereby if they find intrest they would look forward to it. They can then trying taking advice from experts in trading for the further process. Good luck friends.

I consider a person’s mask to enter it is a scientific not difficult because when you explain to him that you can make huge sums from the crypto field after good learning, I think that he will accept entering the field, especially with giving him incentives

Edited by wassim19

It is not easy to convince someone to trade with Cryptocurrencies the first thing they tell you that they have heard about Cryptocurrencies but do not understand anything and do not want to risk their money 

• +1 1

Of course we are convincing others to trade on cryptocurrencies, but actually we just convincing them to trade crypto for our benefits while we are inviting them through out referral links. 

• +2 1

If I really need to convince someone for crypto trading then i will follow some tricks. Before including him in this world, I must make myself skilled in this field and I need to make many successful trades. then I will show him my ROI of a month and tell him how many profit he can earn by trading in a month. But, I will try my best to keep him safe from loses. I can share my signals to him at the first moment.

• +1 1

Yes of course and you know I have recommended it to my friends and family too. I have convinced them to invest their money on Bitcoin and believe me they did too and earn high profit from it. Now a days Bitcoin's price is up to 17 thousands dollars and they are investing and getting high profit today.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

I have convinced my brother a couple of years ago. Sometimes he sends me some tokens as sign of gratitude 😄

I always try to attract an attention of my friends and acquaintances to cryptocurrency trading, but most of them don`t understand anything.  It`s very difficult topic and if you can invite people into trading and help them to start, it`s really awesome 

On 3/4/2020 at 11:27 AM, Shaze win said:

Yess I think it's the meaning object for trading in cryptocurrency if you cannot convince anyone for trading in cryptocurrency you will not get more benefit the main objective of all the traders must be bring new traffic on the site for trading so convincing someone for trading in cryptocurrency must be done by everyone should have started from your friends from your family how many seniors share trading in cryptocurrency will like to to share my experience with them if anyone is here you can contact me we can have good conversation about the cryptocurrency of the above the cryptotalk and then you will be beneficial for for all of us thanks 

Bro convince anyone for start trading is bad for you if he got lose so he will blame you that you said me to start trading and now i got lose no one will see your greatness that you taught him about trading just about lose so don't tell anyone untill he wants it .

• +2 1

I cannot convince anyone to do trading while has no any idea about cryptocurrencies, so what's I can do is to teach them first in order to see its benefits and then convince them

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

First of all, trading is not the only way to make money in cryptocurrency. There are other profitable ways in it even more than trading. There is mining, staking options and gambling.

Secondly, I don't think there should be much desperation or persuasion to bring people into cryptocurrency. It is a currency such as dollars and Euros, it shouldn't be priced as a commodity.

• Useful or interesting 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Its very tedious in convincing someone to invest in the cryptocurrencies because it risk,and before that one need to have a good knowledge on this but if you educate someone properly i think its in for a good earning and profit 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/17/2020 at 3:49 PM, mias15a said:

I have convinced my brother a couple of years ago. Sometimes he sends me some tokens as sign of gratitude 😄

Congrats seems like you directed your brother to the right direction that is why he sees profit and he even shares it with you, most of the people I  invited ended up with massive losses and some even got scammed and they blame me for it.

Yes, I think I can. a lot of people these days are looking for something to work on or to keep them busy. By showing them the legit proofs of your earnings, it'll be for you to persuade them here. But first, you should explain important things they need to know like the rules and regulations and also some awareness about different scams. 

• +2 1

Crypto world is growing sooner or later people will be drifted in, I have invited my brother to join in and by time all my family will join so we can a better chance to change our lives for better.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Frankly, I do not persuade anyone to trade cryptocurrencies, but I explain to him everything I know with complete transparency, then he and his opinion, and it is not my right to force and convince him of an idea that he is not convinced of. All I have to do is show him the way and explain to him everything I know whether he wants to take it or not.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Cryptocurrencies have a new audience every day because of their financial achievements. But it seems somewhat difficult to communicate this culture to the elderly because they have only known paper currencies and the idea seems complicated to them.

Yes its easy to convince others to join crypto and trade you just have to tell them they can get a lot of profit in a short time and tell them about btc price and tell them it was 1 dollar and now its 18 k dollars and it will be more thats it ! But i dont agree with your opinion about getting more profit with convincing other to join trading .

On 3/4/2020 at 11:27 AM, Shaze win said:

Yess I think it's the meaning object for trading in cryptocurrency if you cannot convince anyone for trading in cryptocurrency you will not get more benefit the main objective of all the traders must be bring new traffic on the site for trading so convincing someone for trading in cryptocurrency must be done by everyone should have started from your friends from your family how many seniors share trading in cryptocurrency will like to to share my experience with them if anyone is here you can contact me we can have good conversation about the cryptocurrency of the above the cryptotalk and then you will be beneficial for for all of us thanks 

you are right in a sense that you we can convince people to trade with us so that more traffic will come in this site and it is very helpful for the forum and also us so trading and investing both are the part of business and can be done by using crypto talk.