Can you convince anyone for trading in crypto currency? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shaze win

Can you convince anyone for trading in crypto currency?

That is already the decision of the person if he wants to trade with cryptocurrencies since they may have losses, or gains, but in this case they can be instructed on how to use cryptocurrencies so that they do not have losses

I'm not very good at convincing people to work with cryptocurrencies. It is the same case of looking for referrals. It costs me a lot. I think that a user before entering this world, must first read or take courses on e-marketing, social networks and marketing.

I'm not very good at convincing people to work with cryptocurrencies. It is the same case of looking for referrals. It costs me a lot. I think that a user before entering this world, must first read or take courses on e-marketing, social networks and marketing.

• +1 1

Yes, your idea is clear, useful and important
The greater the increase in the currency community and world, the more we benefit and the larger the market size
The more it develops, the more
The whole future is in this field, and the world of the Bulksian grows more and more every day
Who benefits is from the first income
We hope everyone succeeds, but with caution, prudence and patience

Yes, it is easy to convince people to enter the field of trading in cryptocurrencies. Because this field is very profitable and not tiring. This is what made people place trading is their future project of financial stability.

How to attract new users, that is the question that worries exchanges and traders, but some cryptocurrency trading platforms are getting more creative to promote themselves; launching and giving away tokens; merchants are also favored.  

This is a very good topic, for example a friend encouraged me to enter this world of cryptocurrencies and now we help each other, and now I am trying to attract more friends to form a working group based on cryptocurrencies together and sharing knowledge daily. can grow faster in this world

Edited by luismar77

Trading should be in the accordance of interests of someone and it does not mean we should convince  them. I can just share something about trading with them but I can not force them to do t radings. 

Convincing no, rather what I do is tell my friends and family about this world of Cryptomonedas and then leave them free to decide whether to work or invest in these currencies, it is not a matter of pressure but to show that you can get alternative income.

• +5 2

If it is good to convince friends, family, strangers so that they have knowledge of the market, obtain experience and amounts of money for good operations. The idea of attracting new people is to invest, generate liquidity and obtain their profits according to their analysis and purchases

It is not necessary to convince anyone, since the business itself is a very good option to invest and earn money little by little, the reality is that many people are unaware of this type of business and that is why they are not so well supported.

explain how the issue of cryptocurrencies is going to convince people that the new world will be through digital money a money that we will not be able to see or touch everything will be through technology is somewhat complicated to explain to other people although we have to have something in mind to convince someone to adapt to the new cycle of currencies you have to show him the benefits that he can obtain if he uses them

I don't like to convince other people what to do, especially when it turns to be about money. I sometimes mention it to look into crpyto currencies. But for most people I know it is just too scary, the same as trading in stocks yourself is only done by a few percentage of the world.

On 3/4/2020 at 3:27 AM, Shaze win said:

Yess I think it's the meaning object for trading in cryptocurrency if you cannot convince anyone for trading in cryptocurrency you will not get more benefit the main objective of all the traders must be bring new traffic on the site for trading so convincing someone for trading in cryptocurrency must be done by everyone should have started from your friends from your family how many seniors share trading in cryptocurrency will like to to share my experience with them if anyone is here you can contact me we can have good conversation about the cryptocurrency of the above the cryptotalk and then you will be beneficial for for all of us thanks 

It is difficult since people tend to think that it does not work or is a scam, it is complicated but it is possible to convince some groups of people

I can try but considering the level of literacy in my country about crypto it is not an easy task to convince anybody.

Friend, if you have a sufficiently advanced experience in trader, of course yes, in my opinion I think it is enough to show someone a graph of your returns and if they are good you will convince him to invest in this, clear that depends on your convincing power, you must have a guide of steps to do it and many tests, of course you also have to explain the benefits as the losses, as the negative things, and how long gains are reflected.

• +5 2

Of course you can but we must have a very high degree of knowledge to be able to teach many of them. At the moment I do not invite anyone, I prefer to spend the time to improve my knowledge and understanding of this world of cryptocurrencies.

I think you raise it from another point of view, as if you were Binance or Yobit or any other exchange, where it is obviously convenient for you to have more people join, but in my case I try to raise the idea so that they see that there are alternatives even to be able to save savings, increase our savings, more in economies where inflation makes the local currency lose value, but it has been difficult for me in some cases, they told me that is not real and I had to argue with facts and positive results that I have had that if it is real, very real but he does not understand it and therefore cannot understand it.

I was able to convince some of my friends to join yobit and trade crypto. Initially I gave recommendations to participate in cryptotalk and after earning they can trade on yobit. I think they are addicted and want to continue to enter into trading, which is great because with the influx of new people to trade the crypto market will continue to grow.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

I had convince many of friends to join in the crypto but the truth is that i didn't convince anyone for the trading. May be its my disappointment, but i try to   to give them the clear concept about of the trading. The trading is the most key task to get some ideal work over here. 

Yes, I can convince someone to trade in cryptocurrency. I have also convince my friend to join cryptotalk and his doing a nice job in the forum. It's easy to convince young people to join cryptocurrency. 

This is a really good suggestion. Yes, we should all invite our friends, families and acquaintances to enter the world of crypto because the spread of cryptocurrencies will bring benefit to everyone. We must first achieve some success in our work and then we have to convince them when they see the good results that we have achieved here, whether in this forum Or otherwise.

• +2 1

You can convince them by providing proof of how it works. Maybe after that you cannot still convinced them, at least you introduce how cryptocurrency works. It is like fiat but it is decentralized. If they do not want to trade, let them. Crypto is not only made to be traded.

• +2 1

@Flying11Horse  off course I can do  this. I have the great communication skills to deliver the best ,and tells us about the trading and it's profits. I have also convinced my friend who amwas not interested in this trading and theirs positive rates. But now h is earning a good profit.

Edited by Zafarwaheed

I have invited dozen of my friends into crypto bit the few of them  are working in crypto because they have physical jobs and stable income.That's why they don't pay much attention to crypto sometimes they do trading but always prefer investment and buys many coins. I have to take care of their investment and keep looking for updates. So it's not easy to convenes anyone to trade in crypto. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1