Can you convince anyone for trading in crypto currency? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shaze win

Can you convince anyone for trading in crypto currency?

You are right, in the beginning it will be difficult to convince people to trade in virtual currencies, many people do not trust that virtual currencies are profitable and money, but we can provide evidence about that, people should be encouraged to know about cryptocurrencies, this will get a great development in the future. . 

• Useful or interesting 1

I love working on this forum very much and am happy that through it I got to know digital currencies and how to trade them
I will try to convince all my friends and acquaintances to learn about digital currencies and deal with them

• +4 1

I think to start trading in the cryptocurrency market you just need to understand why you need to do it, for example you find it interesting or you already know the technical analysis. 

• +1 1

19 hours ago, Maya20 said:

this will get a great development in the future. . 

Yes mate let us just keep doing the good work that will help to the development of this great forum of ours and I believe we shall be offered more opportunities of earning in the future because the administration cares about us.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Many people will be interested in trading if there is a CryptoTalk campaign that pays satoshis. Beginners can start trading without capital so they are interested in entering the world of crypto trading. The enthusiasm of the people is huge for this forum. 

yes we can convince our friends for trading on cryptocurrenies because its a good platform for trading and giving a good amount for users a zero knowledge user can do also work here without knowledge crypto is the best place for trading  we can convince easily here actually my many friends are working here

I have try to convince my friends and family to invest in cryptocurrency trading, but only few has comply. But I'm still trying my best to see that, they have invest in their capital in cryptocurrency business.

• +1 1

10 minutes ago, Shantos said:

I have try to convince my friends and family to invest in cryptocurrency trading, but only few has comply. But I'm still trying my best to see that, they have invest in their capital in cryptocurrency business.

@Shantos My dear, My friend is learning crypto trading by me.I really wonder to teaching him about trading. In this time, he start trading on crypto market. I think he can get success easily. Because i teach him all the sector which is necessary for all traders.

• +1 1

Yes manu friends anf family members gets motivated and started their work in cryptocurrencies.becuse they find them Useful and helping for them in earning and learning ways.

You can not be the best person in the position to convince friends, associate or family into trading in cryptocurrency except if you are already in the system so that you can guide them and share the pros and the cons in trading so that they feel motivated and convince and get into the system.

We really need to be able to convince a lot of people to trade cryptocurrency, invite family members and friends to join the world of crypto. I managed to get some of them and they are very interested in cryptocurrency trading. The more people who trade in the market, the better conditions the cryptocurrency market will be.

• +1 1

@Orbis @Lampat @Mutivo @Abdull mannan

This is really important to work and be goo din finding solution to what is goiong and the effort to the same thing there is a good effort in growing all this thing its really good to keep on finding work that is easier and effective and we keep on working as head of the things that goes on the best is involved there is a lot of good effort that is right and good to work to it

On 3/4/2020 at 7:27 AM, Shaze win said:

Yess I think it's the meaning object for trading in cryptocurrency if you cannot convince anyone for trading in cryptocurrency you will not get more benefit the main objective of all the traders must be bring new traffic on the site for trading so convincing someone for trading in cryptocurrency must be done by everyone should have started from your friends from your family how many seniors share trading in cryptocurrency will like to to share my experience with them if anyone is here you can contact me we can have good conversation about the cryptocurrency of the above the cryptotalk and then you will be beneficial for for all of us thanks 

I agree with you friend inviting people to the trading provide numerous advantage like the traffic you highlighted. However inviting people you care about to make earning for themselves seems to be the best way to express how much you care for them.

• +1 1

On 1/6/2021 at 6:43 AM, AqsaJavaid said:

This makes it difficult for other people to hear the way you think about cryptocurrency, and it is difficult for them to come together to change cryptocurrency.

Just make sure you make your own personal research before joining any project because there are lots of scamming projects around cryptowold today and there will be no one that will compensate you if you lose, so let us all be careful.

Yes I will because I trust their ways of discharging their business with enough security and safety.. I also love those that invest in a particular business and their work for twenty four hours without resting that show profit keep increasing always.

• +1 1

I don't think we should convince anyone about entering crypto market. These kind of actions are dangerous, mate. Imagine that someone you have convinced into entering the market and he lost a lot of money. Who will he accuse first? Not himself, but you, exactly 🙂 

I do my trades, talk about them to my friends in conversations but never try to draw them in the market. It is their own choice and if they want, they can do this. In no way this interests me 🙂 

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 1/6/2021 at 8:57 PM, Emma Wilson said:

@Shantos My dear, My friend is learning crypto trading by me.I really wonder to teaching him about trading. In this time, he start trading on crypto market. I think he can get success easily. Because i teach him all the sector which is necessary for all traders.

That is very good of you my friend. To teach a person cryptocurrency trading is not easy, I urge you to introduce this forum to him, he will learn alots in this forum, most especially the trading section. All the best mate.

Yes I can convince someone. But the problem here they want instant money so the result they stopped immediately because they are new in this field they think that using crypto currency is just a waste of time but the true side here crypto currency is one of complex technology and if you improve your strategy will you know how this stuffs work.

I am still learning the basics of trading in cryptocurrencies, and therefore I cannot persuade anyone to trade in the cryptocurrency now, because I do not have any successful experiences in trading, perhaps when I have the necessary experience and make good profits from trading then I can persuade anyone

Sure I can convince anyone to do cryptocurrencies trading, but the issue of convincing people is not that easy, there should use some efforts for inspiring them, like showing the proof of your achievement in trading

As for me, I can only tell people that want me to tell them about it, I do tell people about holding cryptocurrencies and its benefit but about trading it is not what I can tell them because I am afraid of them putting blame on me if they lose. 

Yes indeed, l always do that. There are some advices, which l give to my friends and there are some one you always can learn experience of others and after that you must make also own research

• +3 1

This depends on the people I will convince them whether they work in the field of cryptocurrencies or not. The people who work in cryptography convince them easier than people who do not know anything about cryptography as there will be a lot of doubts about cryptocurrencies for these

• +5 1

Its not easy bro any one to convince to do trading in crypto currency, because once I refer my friend to come in crypto trading field, but he says crypto not trustable platform to trade, so l can't force him because he only involved in traditional trading platform, and my country peoples not believe in crypto currency, so I don't think its possible to convinced any one

• +4 1

Not everyone will be convinced to enter the trading field for several reasons, perhaps not being convinced about what you are trying to tell, or that you do not know the explanation

In fact, trading in digital currencies is a new thing that we have only completed 10 years of its existence in this world

• +2 1