Where to Keep Some of Your BTC - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

Where to Keep Some of Your BTC

I am saving my coins with Trust wallet because its work in my country ! 
and because its the best for me because its ( Safe - secure - fast ) 

Keep your funds in good exchanges that good reputation in crypto market such as binance exchange and hitbtc and if you only holding your btc then keep hold in wallets of crypto market because exchanges can be hacked. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I have a part of BTC and other  Coins and I keeping it in the BlockChain. I have another coin which called DaigCoin and I am keeping it in their own wallet. 

You can keep some of yuor bitcoin in a very secured wallet that it will be difficult for anyone to get access to the wallet, the best is the hardware wallet

On 11/23/2019 at 7:20 PM, Mendeleev17 said:

if you have money, you should buy a ledger, because there your bitcoin will be safe, or maybe save it on a blockchain wallet

I safe my Bitcoin in the blockchain becasue that is so much safe and good place to send and receive the bitcoin becasue this time market is not at good condition but we need to safe it for the future and we make good money through this.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Instead of saving in Yobit and leaving it without doing anything to make a profit for a long time I prefer to use my crypto for trading.

As i am new in crypto world and i join it in previous month. So i have not such experience. But now i am collecting bitcoin for holding and trading purpose. 

Well if it were me personally.

if actually you are not by any chance going to witdraw and make use of your bit coin anytime soon, then it will be best for you to invest it as it will even yield you more return befor the usage time Comes. 

Edited by Yunusalemu

I'd like to put some of my Bitcoin in my blockchain wallet. Because I think the blоckchain wallet is the most secure of all wallets.No hacker or scammer can steal my Bitcоins in this wallet.I think it is the most secure wallet

I don't know about old ideas much. But I keep my bitcoins in my wallet. I use Coinbase wallet to store my coins. This wallet is easy to use and also to make any kinds of transactions and transfer my currencies. So maybe we all should keep our coins safely in a wallet. This will actually secure our money and we can use them at the right time.  

I keep my currencies on the safer blockchain platforms and wallet but I have not dared to keep my currencies on unreliable platforms so it is very important that we always place the currencies in a safe place

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As long as you are working or investing those cryptocurrencies then it's ok to keep in exchange wallet and if you are not then never store your crypto coins there, use hardware wallets and store there.

If you keep your btc in wallet then it will be safe and there are too many wallet you can choose yiur desired ones

The question is, how to use an offline wallet?  You heard this term but did not find any information if someone can help me and explain or give me the information that an offline folder has.

Edited by Michael0606

I keep most of my bitcoin funds in my wallet, however i have now realized that doing so keeps all my eggs in one basket and means that i will only be profitable based on the price of a single crypto which is bitcoin. Therefore any increase or decrease in the other cryptos will not be of any benefit to me at this stage, Therefore i am not starting to exchanging my bitcoin to other crypto, such as doge and litecoin and hold it in my exchange account, in hopes that there will be benefits in the future as well.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I use the Offline Wallet to keep my BTC Hackers are high in online wallets They are hacked using various techniqueq That's why I keep my wallet offline to protect my BTC and there's no fear of being scammed and hacked.

I reserve half of my money in a blockchain portfolio and keep the other section in the yobit platform where I use these currencies to work in the field of trading and buying currencies

Bitcoin on few years before was really giving us many benefits like Bitcoin Cash & Gold forking and many more it's really different with today, I think keeping our asset.

Thank you my dear friend for sharing this important information that you know. This post was Very helpful for me. I believe that people experience like you Are needed in this platform. Keep doing this type of work.

I really want to tell you, but I will refer to you only most of the time, I kept currencies in portfolios, but I have counted them because I have been hacked before and it is normal to limit that if you use the same password. I have started a variety now I place my currencies on one of the platforms and I invest and sell or buy at any time without any time wasted

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I use several places to keep my cryptocurrencies and this is to protect myself from losing everything all at once and for this it is necessary to diversify the places to keep your currency

Life is great and enjoy it

I suggest that you can keep cryptocurrencies in some online wallet but it must be not a big amount of crypto, otherwise the best place would be to keep it in several cold wallets.

In my opinion, if you are on the exchange, don't suggest placing high amounts of money, if they're online and always have ways to hack something online, if you want to save big money, the best option is hardware wallets, they're offline and very safe.

On 09.12.2019 at 22:01, Moneykiller said:

to get a profit from every investment them you should go for some online wallet where it will fluctuate like a real market.for example Coinbase wallet.

Bitcoin i has to be stored in an online wallet. I would love to use a desktop wallet but it weighs a lot.

On 10/13/2019 at 7:31 PM, Saoha said:

I hold very little bit of Bitcoin right now. I keep my coins on Myetherwallet, trustwallet and wallets on exchanges like: Binance, kucoin, Hotbit. As long as any wallet is secure, I can keep the coin in it

Yes, and I keep the currencies in these portfolios because they are completely safe and easy to deal with and I see that the storage of currencies is very profitable in the future.