Where to Keep Some of Your BTC - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

Where to Keep Some of Your BTC

On 10/13/2019 at 7:33 PM, Bnance10 said:

In the old days, just by keeping your BTC on some exchange, you can really earn some nice bonuses whenever it forked.

I agree, but only bitcoin forks have been able to make good profits so far, and other altcoins forks have not been as profitable as bitcoins. Because when any coin is forked, the price of the original coin also falls drastically, and you can not make a good profit from it.

• +1 1

I try to divide my bitcoin in half, the first half I store in an external wallet and I prefer the ledger nano. As for the second half, I leave it in the yobit platform for daily trading and some investments because it gives good projects and I use them on the first day.

I hold my currencies in the trading platform wallet such as YOBIT and BINANCE in addition to the safe wallets such as COINBASE and MYTHERWALLET in addition to the offline wallets are the most secure because you are far from being hacked

I don't much BTC what little I have I keep in two exchanges tha seem very safe to me, which are Binance and yobit, I like trading, that's why I keep them on these two sites and because they are two very serious exchanges 

• +1 1

I think the safest place or way to keep our bitcoins is to save it in our wallets, online or hardware. I think keeping our balance in exchanges are not safe because our accounts are open for the public, unlike in wallets the only details they can know about us is our address.

Yes it is very complicated question where to keep your btc? So, simply i used different exchange site where i keep it my btc. Some time i earn from there and even the btc price increase then sell it and directly earn.

Now i have invest in the investbox of yobit. So it is very helpfully for me and they give me profit.

I don't know if it's just a personal habit, but I generally keep my money in different exchanges and I like to move it, although I do very little with btc because the commissions bleed anyone, but if I am I participate in having promising tokens, even if it is a part of them , for example, many bet on having XRP as a reference and today that was one of the best decisions that many people could make

Actually is a good idea to keep your BTC safe when you are not ready for trading, in my own opinion I would like to store my bitcoin on hardware wallet or in a software wallet like coinbase or yobit there is many wallet so far but that is my own opinion.

Hello friend, Trades and e-wallet administrations are hot wallets, and are pretty shaky than having a cool wallet or an equipment wallet. Recall that in hot wallets, you don't possess the location, since you don't have the private keys (the trade handle them..

Bitcoin can be kept in many ways, we can keep in reliable exchanger or keep in your wallets, but I prefer to keep in my wallets than keeping in any exchangers not to get scammed. 

Yes, basically! Of course I prefer Bitcoin Wallet for holding Bitcoin but I also prefer Coinbase, Trust Wallet and Blockchain Wallet for storing and holding Bitcoin. I did not start trading as a beginner so I am increasing my knowledge about cryptocurrency, crypto trading and crypto wallet. And working according to neon.

To keep you Bitcoin you can use bitcoin wallet. It is safe and trusted wallet. You can also use coin base wallet, trust wallet, and blockchain wallet to saving or holding btc . It is you choice which wallet do you want to use.

You can keep your btc in trust wallet. Because it is very much safe  and secured. A big number of people use this wallet for saving their cryptocurrency. 

On 11/12/2019 at 5:08 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

actually it's better to use the yobit investbox and the poloniex lending to increase its bitcoins, however i keep most of my bitcoins on a paper wallet

Thank you brother for your valuable information it would be great helpful for many new members in this forum about where to keep btc I usually keep btc in the yobit because it is a great platform which provides a great kind of safety and provides a great security features.

Only recently did I realise these benefits that can be gained out of trading in yobit exchange. so it is definitely recommended to trade some of the Bitcoins that you earn through the creation of post. This way one way or the other you will certainly receive free profits when the value of the cryptocurrencies rise.

Certainly our BTC are not safe in exchanges, but it is something unlikely that they will be lost.The important thing is to increase our income and the best way is through exchanges, so what happened in the past can be good experiences or learning not to do everything just because we think it's real, and don't waste your money.

• +3 1

I think that because of waiting for the free bonuses, you will lose a lot, especially in the Ubiquit platform, so instead of that you can learn to trade well and make your personal profits without waiting for their small bonuses because you can win a lot through your work and your fatigue in the field of trading.

I use the wallet to  safe the money, i would not prefer the exchange in order to safe the money. The most scared things is being hack by the hackers. But most true things is that the price is the few coins are constantly drooping its make me disappoint. 

I hold my btc in coinbase wallet because this wallet is so good you can store many other cryto currency in this wallet. You can also store here  your btc or if you need another wallet then you can store in trust wallet.

I am currently holding Bitcoin on an external wallet because I have not started trading on the yobit platform.
But I will probably keep a few different currencies on the platform if I can make a small profit every period.
Do I keep Bitcoin on the platform or another currency?

Its not really safe to keep large sum of coins or token in third part exchanges specially if it is for long term. You can keep small portions in exchanges for interest and such but major portion of you assets should preferably be kept in cold wallets like ledger nano to avoid hackers.

Nowadays it's not easy for exchanges to facilitate the users like past because of a rapid increase in bitcoin holders. Now there are many wallets in which we can keep our currency more safely than any exchange.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Indeed, I participated in that event on the yobit platform and earned a decent amount of it for free. But be careful as some platforms may be intending to steal your money, do your research before taking any new experiment.

On 10/13/2019 at 12:03 PM, Bnance10 said:

In the old days, just by keeping your BTC on some exchange, you can really earn some nice bonuses whenever it forked.

Anyone who earned a handsome free amount of BCH from their exchange will understand what I am talking about.

And then came some scamming deals!  I remeber after BCH, it was some sort of a would-be BTC fork called Segregated Witness (SegWit).  People were all excited and asked their own exchange if it would support that fork.  And the promoters of that would-be fork started to mislead the public about to which exchanges they should move their BTC.

In the end, that was it.  It was just a “would be” thing despites all the hype from the promoters.  The fork never happened.  The promises of those huge bonuses were never paid.

However, ever since that time, one special exchange has never stopped giving users free bonuses for keeping their BTC on its wallet.

And that special exchange is Yobit!

In recent days, YO tokens and SEX tokens (the name of one new) were given to BTC holders for free!  And they were by no mean small amounts of free money!  

So, instead of just buy btc and hope it will go up in price, try to use some of it on Yobit.  You can simply  use a portion of it to buy YO and hold both there and do nothing else.  At least a few times a year, you will be rewarded with free money for just keeping your money on Yobit.

All of what I’ve just said can be verified by a bunch of users, old and new, of this wonderful exchange called Yobit.

The truth is that it is somewhat risky to have our crypto exchangers, but due to the amount of money that these exchangers handle, it sometimes sounds illogical that they damage their reputation.

• +2 1