Where to Keep Some of Your BTC - Page 18 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

Where to Keep Some of Your BTC

I am an old user of Yobit, indeed this exchange is great and there are a lot of opportunities to win, there are a lot of great offers that I got from Yobit, there are a lot of AirDrops and free bonuses and also I mention that last year free rewards were distributed in ruble and dog currency on the occasion of the anniversary To share Yobit.
Although there are some people criticizing Yobit, I find it a great exchange and keep working there.

I Also store our few amount of bitcoin in trust wallet and also use yobit,and binance exchange because I know my bitcoin are safe on these platform and not anyone hack this... But I not store long time in the exchanger when I use different wallet for this...

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/13/2019 at 12:03 PM, Bnance10 said:

In the old days, just by keeping your BTC on some exchange, you can really earn some nice bonuses whenever it forked.

Anyone who earned a handsome free amount of BCH from their exchange will understand what I am talking about.

And then came some scamming deals!  I remeber after BCH, it was some sort of a would-be BTC fork called Segregated Witness (SegWit).  People were all excited and asked their own exchange if it would support that fork.  And the promoters of that would-be fork started to mislead the public about to which exchanges they should move their BTC.

In the end, that was it.  It was just a “would be” thing despites all the hype from the promoters.  The fork never happened.  The promises of those huge bonuses were never paid.

However, ever since that time, one special exchange has never stopped giving users free bonuses for keeping their BTC on its wallet.

And that special exchange is Yobit!

In recent days, YO tokens and SEX tokens (the name of one new) were given to BTC holders for free!  And they were by no mean small amounts of free money!  

So, instead of just buy btc and hope it will go up in price, try to use some of it on Yobit.  You can simply  use a portion of it to buy YO and hold both there and do nothing else.  At least a few times a year, you will be rewarded with free money for just keeping your money on Yobit.

All of what I’ve just said can be verified by a bunch of users, old and new, of this wonderful exchange called Yobit.

These events will always happen since there have been scammers for many years, because that is the human being where not everyone is good people, on the other hand I think that saving our cryptocurrencies in exchange is also something risky but we must always trust the best.

Just the way we keep cash or cards in a physical wallet, bitcoins are also stored in a wallet—a digital wallet. The digital wallet can be hardware-based or web-based. The wallet can also reside on a mobile device, on a computer desktop, or kept safe by printing the private keys and addresses used for access on paper.

I keep my BTC in trust wallet because it is very safe and secure wallet you never lost your money in this walllet . You can do trade in this walllet  . I always use trust wallet and some times youbit wallet . Both are good .

• +1 1

On 10/13/2019 at 9:03 PM, Bnance10 said:

In the old days, just by keeping your BTC on some exchange, you can really earn some nice bonuses whenever it forked.

Anyone who earned a handsome free amount of BCH from their exchange will understand what I am talking about.

And then came some scamming deals!  I remeber after BCH, it was some sort of a would-be BTC fork called Segregated Witness (SegWit).  People were all excited and asked their own exchange if it would support that fork.  And the promoters of that would-be fork started to mislead the public about to which exchanges they should move their BTC.

In the end, that was it.  It was just a “would be” thing despites all the hype from the promoters.  The fork never happened.  The promises of those huge bonuses were never paid.

However, ever since that time, one special exchange has never stopped giving users free bonuses for keeping their BTC on its wallet.

In recent days, YO tokens and SEX tokens (the name of one new) were given to BTC holders for free!  And they were by no mean small amounts of free money!  

So, instead of just buy btc and hope it will go up in price, try to use some of it on Yobit.  You can simply  use a portion of it to buy YO and hold both there and do nothing else.  At least a few times a year, you will be rewarded with free money for just keeping your money on Yobit.

All of what I’ve just said can be verified by a bunch of users, old and new, of this wonderful exchange called Yobit.

BTC best wallet is Blockchain and in that we can safe our coins and that is most secure wallet in the crypto market. I am not believe on the exchanges becasue i lost my so much money in the exchanges becasue exchanges are close after some time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The only sole reason why I am using yobit is because of this forum since they are putting the payment through yobit which we could consider as their partner trade exchange platform. I do not use it to anything else especially spending some of my own money investing into the website because I am afraid of losing my own capital to invest since I know for a fact that it could be a potential fraud. That is why I only the earnings that I earn in the platform as well so that there would be no literal loss in my side but thankfully that yobit platform is legitimate and is trustworthy of entrusting my assets in the digital space.

I kept my all btc in my yobit wallet. It's very safe for me and i can exchange and trade anytime. So this is the best way for keep my bitcoin safe. 

Some scammers try to exploit the situation to fraud people. It's just a method to earn people that by giving some offers of bonus for keeping their BTC in their wallet. When you keep it, either they don't give any bonus. Sometimes they even take your BTC and close the wallet.

• +3 1

You are never advised to keep your Bitcoin at any such place which is often used some of the percentage of investment and if it is is some unpopular exchange or wallet you are never advised to put a lot of btc share

Hey mates, thanks for your post, yes you are right we can store our Bitcoin at yobit exchange, as a result yobit will give free coin to our account just holding Bitcoin their exchange, so if any person have a money than buy Bitcoin and hold it at yobit exchange.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

I believe in what you have said in your post my dear mate. Yobit is the safest place to save talks or BTC.you can save it in yobit wallet there. You just need to take of security measures like password.

There lots of wallets I use most are the hardware wallets I use for storing my bitcoins, in the hardware wallets you can store of crypto currencies with a very high security network.

The past has taught us that exchanges can be hacked, so despite maintaining good security we must understand the risks, no matter how impossible they may seem, clearly the Yobit investment box is fabulous and is useful if you have large sums of money, Let's remember that for BTC and ETH a fairly high minimum is required.
As you say, only part of it you must have in the exchange, otherwise, wallets are the best option.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Keep it in the form of Bitcoin, it is the best and safest option for a long-term investment, or I make a conversion to the USDT currency when I see that Bitcoin is moving down, thus saving the value of my money

Sometimes buy some of the currencies in the investment fund with the Yobit platform and put them in the investment and get good financial gains daily

I had not really thought about investing in the cryptocurrency of yobit el YO, but after reading this I am going to start investing in this wonderful cryptocurrency and keep saving different cryptocurrencies for a couple of years and see that at some point it will rise constantly and earn enough when you put it away.

There is a a big solution to keep your coins secure if you worried about to keep your coins secure so I suggest you that you should to use this coins in the trading and first of all you should to see the the markets activities then you should to you spend your coins in the trading this is the safe way to get the profit

I keep my bitcoin in my wallet until I want to make trading with or investment with it, keeping bitcoin is a risky game and you need to be alert security wise because of scammers but its better to keep it in offline wallet is more safe there

You can simply keep your Bitcoins on the exchange if they are not that much, but if you have good amount of it , you better make precautions and be cautions, move your coins to a safe wallet or a cold wallet and you will be fine. For me I do not have that amount that I can worry about so I keep it on Yobit exchange and I see it a safe exchange.

On 10/13/2019 at 5:03 PM, Bnance10 said:

Yobit is indeed a good exchange sites which you can use it to make bitcoins and other coins without much stress. You can invest in yobit and also trade on that same yobit. So thanks expert for the enlightment as you have guide all members who come accros this post. Have my love mate

If we are holding for longer term and the amount of bitcoins is also big than the cold wallets are good. If we have little or normal that blockchain or coinbase type wallets are good. If we want to trade that leverage trading sites or exchanges like binance bitterex is good. 

There are many ways you will keep your bitcoin but I think saving it in your wallet is the most safe one and it will help you to get more secure in the forum.

There are different wallets to store Bitcoin safely, but I prefer cold wallets because I have full control over my Bitcoins. But you have to be very responsible not to lose your private keys.
Anyway, I think some hot wallets are good for storing some Bitcoin fractions for a while. In my case, I prefer Blockchain because it has always worked well for me, but it depends on the experience of each user.
It's not recommended to save Bitcoin on exchanges, but some like Binance or Yobit are too safe, so sometimes I save btc on those kinds of exchanges too.

All of the people who buy bitcoin in that time and selling it right now, you'll getting a huge amount of profit because the price of bitcoin in that time is $7000 only and right now, it adds $30000 which is a huge amount of money, I'm very happy for all people with bitcoins and i just want to say congratulations.

• +5 1