Is my opinion right or wrong? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Is my opinion right or wrong?

I have little doubt when heard cryptocurrency will replace fiat money. As you know that crypto isn't real, can't be touch and seen. And it's totally uncontrolled by any country in the world. It is too wild to become fiat money. I think cryptocurrency will never replace fiat money.

Non't think this is possible for some of the reasons I describe here:
For example, reliability, even many countries do not dare to officially trade with BTC because they doubt the reliability of the resources. How do you know where the money comes from if it comes from legal sources?
BTC availability in the market is very low compared to the world money supply. In other words, will BTC have enough liquidity to meet this demand?

Edited by estmerbol

I describe here: For example, reliability, even many countries do not dare to officially trade with BTC for some demands of the currencies and among other things ...

The dollar can even be devalued, but I don't think it will totally collapse. And much less, I think it can be replaced with bitcoin. After all, bitcoin is still a virtual currency, not tangible; In addition to that in many sites they continue to consider cryptocurrencies as an unreliable form of investment. And that's the next point, reliability. Would people take bitcoin as trustworthy, since in many places, you can even trade with it?

Now this is impossible, but when cryptocurrencies will become popularized to all segments of the population and society. When society itself can realize how relevant, progressive, and simply vital it is, when they realize that this will only simplify their life, making many things more convenient, saving them a lot of their time it will may be. It is necessary for cryptocurrencies to penetrate into all spheres of activity and become an integral part of society.

I don't think that they cab replace fiat money that easily, why? Because fiat money is used already even at the beginning and we used it in our everyday life, we buy thing with it, while bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is just good for investments and tradings, it is unstable so we cannot really use it on buying things we nee

I do not think that the United States wants to exchange the dollar for bitcoin, because that will mean the collapse of its economy and the economies of many countries, but they will use Bitcoin in the future ..

Currently we see the correlation of Bitcoin with the movement of gold and the Dow Jones, and it is directly aligned with their movement, moving with their movement, but inversely proportional to the movement of the dollar, so the lower the dollar’s value, the higher the value of Bitcoin against it Therefore, Bitcoin may replace the dollar, which is possible in theory, but not in practice, and it will not be able to eliminate it, but surely its value will be very high.

• +2 1

That's what every  bitcoin holder dreams about, as global adoption means that the price of bitcoin will skyrocket. However, there are many problems for this dream to come true. It may happen, but not likely in near future. I believe Bitcoin might achieve this dream in the next century, if it survives and is not replaced by something better. 

This is not right because you say that the United States want to replace the dollar. They don't want that and Bitcoin can't replace a currency because it has many limitations. But it can be used to back a new currency just like gold was used. There are ways to use bitcoin but as a national currency this is very hard.

Firstly, the Bictoin is used because it is a decentralized currency that any of us can mine, and I do not think that the Bictoin will replace the dollar, in my opinion both will always exist, where do you get that information that the dollar will collapse?

• +2 1

In my opinion, I do not think that can happen, since much of the world moves around the Dollar and is a saving and exchange currency, surely they will coexist with Bitcoin in parallel for a long time, but everything takes its education and implementation process on the crypto theme.

On 13.10.2019 at 01:36, bobjoemega said:

In short, they want to make Bitcoin an alternative to the dollar because the dollar will collapse and Bitcoin will be the global currency and thus the currencies of countries will collapse because people will go to buy Bitcoin as an investment and thus will leave the citizens of the countries of local investment from the establishment of a farm or factory or other The value of Bitcoin and the decline of the value of local currencies of countries and thus will control those behind the currency Bitcoin on the capital of countries and will be able to buy the world's resources of oil, gas, gold and others in exchange for Bitcoin because it earned global confidence to Replace the dollar.
The countries of the world will seek to invest in Bitcoin and the owners of Bitcoin are the ones who invest in the resources of the world and thus control the economies of the countries.
The United States wants to replace dollar with the Bitcoin,  because the dollar has great responsibilities, if it collapses (the dollar), may lead to America's collapse.

So, are you with me with my opinion, please just leave a comment below

No it cannot be that straight. World cannot accept BTC as its main currency because billions of people will not use crypto in their lifetimes. Check India, Arab world, part of South America. Dollar will loose its value due to the expiration of current economy model (we call it modern capitalism, based on debt). So BTC can be used first of all for training the it experts and population and also can be used as a standard during  redistribution of property period when USA will try to denounce their national debt.

I do not think that FIAT currencies can be replaced by cryptocurrencies, each country has its own way of moving its economy and they necessarily need a FIAT currency to do it, the dollar can only be replaced by another FIAT, which collapses as collapsing is a little improbable, it is not impossible, but in the near future I do not see it probable, unfortunately every day we see how the United States government uses precisely the power that its currency has to subdue other states, but that is another matter, in He finally considered that no, cryptocurrencies cannot replace FIAT currencies, they will adapt and both will live in a mixed economy but neither will replace the other.

I totally agree with you @bobjoemega day by day Cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin is gaining popularity among different people.Many people are buying it for doing investments.I think that after as it is becoming popular it will surely replace the local currency and as the price of BTC is going sky high I think it will crash DOLLAR.So knowing this America has accepted Bitcoin and they want to use it's power.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

This is not happening anytime soon the reality now is bitcoin is a digital asset like gold  the governments are supporting USD in the best way it will really take long and good fight for bitcoin to replace USD

This your opinion wouldn't be easy, it will be very difficult,many countries are even yet to accept cryptocurrency, talk less of making it their country main currency, that will be indeed very difficult

On 10/12/2019 at 5:36 PM, bobjoemega said:

In short, they want to make Bitcoin an alternative to the dollar because the dollar will collapse and Bitcoin will be the global currency and thus the currencies of countries will collapse because people will go to buy Bitcoin as an investment and thus will leave the citizens of the countries of local investment from the establishment of a farm or factory or other The value of Bitcoin and the decline of the value of local currencies of countries and thus will control those behind the currency Bitcoin on the capital of countries and will be able to buy the world's resources of oil, gas, gold and others in exchange for Bitcoin because it earned global confidence to Replace the dollar.
The countries of the world will seek to invest in Bitcoin and the owners of Bitcoin are the ones who invest in the resources of the world and thus control the economies of the countries.
The United States wants to replace dollar with the Bitcoin,  because the dollar has great responsibilities, if it collapses (the dollar), may lead to America's collapse.

when the dollar fell I don't think bitcoin will replace it because it is safer for them to go to gold

On 10/12/2019 at 7:36 PM, bobjoemega said:

I think one of the big investments right now is bitcoin. As a large-cap digital currency, the more years go by, the more expensive it will be. I also think that one of the most important decisions many countries have to make is to have bitcoin as a store of value above the dollar. And from that to be able to achieve the financial stability that many need, I also believe that if we do not do this, many of the economies will not evolve to the next step, which is the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies by all the countries of the world. .

On 10/12/2019 at 7:36 PM, bobjoemega said:

I don't think the dollar will collapse short. It is the currency par excellence in the world and many economies dependent on the value of the dollar. That it can go down in value, if it can do it like any currency in the world does, I think that the value of bitcoin is also subject to many things that happen in the world, because it is not alien to everything. I think the two have several similarities in many things, and also many differences, the main one is that fiat money, as we know the dollar, has the issue of issuance, that the more dollars are issued, the lower its value. As banknotes are printed very often, the value always tends to be lower, compared to the bitcion that the supply is a fixed number and its value always tends to be higher.

• +3 1

Your opinion is not right when you talk about Bitcoin to overcome USD dollar that's can never happen, although we can see from USDT which is stable coin and one USDT is backed as one USD but still can't replace USD dollar and most of crypto currency are referred in terms of dollars since it's is the most important fiat currency used worldwide 

• +1 1

I agree with you because the economy is weaker every day that passes in all countries and in the end the countries that have not legalized Bitcoin will plow it because most countries will have to resort to Cryptocurrencies in the future 

I disagree with you, I think that bitcoin can never replace phytane currency, they should exist together. USD has too much support so I think that bitcoin can never replace USD. And if that happens then it will take a very long time.

• +1 1