Which coin you chose - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ProfitTaker

Which coin you chose

if i have alot of fund i will obviously choose bitcoin because in the future bitcoin will continoues to have high selling point with little supply .

Most of the people here said bitcoin and i agree to them because i see the price of the bitcoin these past few months and it is going down rapidly and now, the price of bitcoin is slowly increasing and recovering the price of it before. I think i could overpassed the original price and we could earn huge money if we invest in bitcoin. 

I always prefer to invest in bitcoin, I think he is the most profitable coon for investment, but experience is before everything I guess even if you picked the right coin

I will spent all of my 10k in bitcoin, because we all know that this is profitable and we can get from this a high value of money and i have a trust from bitcoin that it will dumped it by zero, i will just keep my coins if the value of it is not good.

I generally want to put resources into bitcoin, I think he is the most beneficial coon for speculation, yet experience is before all that I surmise regardless of whether you picked the correct coin, and BNB, ETH, and BTC are useful for potential return, you can get them and be holding them there will be a decent return in that.

I would invest this amount in all three cryptocurrencies BNB, BTC, ETH. I put a deposit and invested at interest to make a profit, and if they told me to choose one of these three cryptocurrencies, I select the BTC for storage. 

I would like to choose BTC ETH and LTC which I think best for trading due to it has self-same high-quality potential which also the volume too high.

i think you did great in your choices my friend , those are the most safest coins in the market , bitcoin can back to 20 k $ , if this happend we will see eth in 1000 $ again and bnb have a big project and we will catch it in 200 $ at least i think 

On 10/12/2019 at 10:46 PM, ProfitTaker said:

If u have $10,000 which coin u want to chose to invest that amount and why please tell me I only chose BTC ETH and BnB coin for potential return

That will enough for you to make a profit because all of that coin will be an increase in the next bull run. I will buy 1 bitcoin, use $1,500 to buy ethereum and the rest money, I will use to buy BnB. For bitcoin, I will wait for a while until I see bitcoin price is down so I can get bitcoin at a low price. Maybe I will use the ethereum to scalping trade because I see that ethereum movement is better now, so I will have a chance to increase my ethereum, plus I can make another profit in fiat. 

I always choose bitcoin, It's profitable you can invest your Bitcoins in yobit you can earn  1% of your investment. There's a lot benefits if you invest your bitcoin in Yobit. We're here in cryptotalk try to invest your Bitcoins in Yobit and you will see the return of your all investment and it's so profitable in investing to Bitcoins.

Why don't you invest those three just divide it your money in these three cryptos because they are potential. If you really want to invest one, I think you should invest in Ethereum, this is good to hold for long term.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think ETH is the best coin because ETH is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications.

I choose bitcoin. It will be always bitcoin. Bitcoin is a very profitable coin so you can earn big amount here. Ethereum is a good coin too, you should try it.

28 minutes ago, pangitmo said:

I choose bitcoin. It will be always bitcoin. Bitcoin is a very profitable coin so you can earn big amount here. Ethereum is a good coin too, you should try it.

Same. I will alsi choose bitcoin, you're right that it's very profitable and it's vert worth it. We can highly recommend it to others, and bitcoin is a big help to us to earn money. 

I would choose bitcoin for investment, because in my opinion its price is undervalued, and it is not 7000 dollars, but much more

According to my knowledge, I think BTC,ETH, and LTC are best for investing in trading because they have a high volume which also potential in the market.so i choice btc, eth,ltc coin...

If I had such a large amount of money, I would first of all one hundred percent began to buy altcoins, because it is not for nothing that whales are also bought with coins and then sell them for expensive, which leads to a very large profit for them.

Basically, i choose two coin. First of all bitcoin because nowadays bitcoin have huge popularity & it also huge possibility to earn huge profit. Second is ETH it's also making profitable

I hear a lot about Tron, maybe this is the next coin to go moon. exchange tokens also seem to do well as a shorter term investment, in my experience they spike quite high a few months after going live then fall back.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

On 10/12/2019 at 9:46 PM, ProfitTaker said:

If u have $10,000 which coin u want to chose to invest that amount and why please tell me I only chose BTC ETH and BnB coin for potential return

I will invest half of my total money in bitcoin. then i will devide my another half and invest in binance coin (BNB) and litecoin because i think they have good potential.

Bengali?

View this Topic

For now I will buy XRP and XLM. The price is very stable and rarely decreases in large numbers. So for me it was a very safe investment for me. I'm not really brave enough to buy bitcoin for fear of a sudden drop in price. But in the long run bitcoin can be a good investment

I would buy all three coins for $ 3000, and then I would start to analyze the market and allocate $ 100 for 10 different coins that have prospects.

I will invest it in ETH. because I think ETH is able to restore the market well. the price of ETH when it goes down will definitely not come back quickly or even reverse the previous situation. may take a few moments but I've proven it. ETH prices never disappoint users.

I think my choice same as you, I will split my fund before investing on crypto, Here the details, 40% To BTC, 20% To Eth, 20% To Binance coin and the rest i use for scalping and aim some small profit/trade or maybe buying coin that available on yobit invest box.

On 10/12/2019 at 8:46 PM, ProfitTaker said:
On 10/12/2019 at 8:46 PM, ProfitTaker said:

I prefer btc .you chose good but now btc is falling down .in the future it will rise you don't need to push yourself harder  its very visible that btc will  coming up with profit.