Beginners Confusion about different IP! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Beginners Confusion about different IP!

The IP's we use are dynamic IP's. This means that occasionally they change. They are not always the same and all websites understand that. The problem comes when two accounts have used the same IP. This is against the rules and will probably lead to a ban of both accounts.

established all the same I am like a month being paid on at this site in cryptotalk, I am serene befuddled about how the banning method between devices. hope admins may conceivably grant about insights on how they bicker on who to authorization and pardon? influence be the infer for the intended action

constant nonetheless I am like a month in receipt of on at this headland in cryptotalk, I am unruffled bemused about how the banning method between devices. confidence admins may perchance make available harshly insights on how they reason on who to permit and pardon? muscle be the infer for the thought action

The rules prohibit multiple accounts and in this case you will be banned from the forum.This is a common misinterpret by new members and even older members, as long as you only have one account, you are allowed to access your account on different devices with different IP addresses.

On 2/27/2020 at 12:35 PM, Gg233 said:

So basically I want to try to explain this one, because I see that many still don’t get it.

Others here are fear to have changed their IP address or login their account to other devices

If you don’t have account in you other phone or device, then it is Okay!

Only prohibited here is having MULTIPLE ACCOUNT and not HAVING DIFFERENT IP ADDRESS.

I hope this help and I really appreciate if someone ❤️ this post.

Yes I agree with you because I think crypto talk not allows multiple accounts, but we change our IP address like if our mobile stolen are any technical problem then we buy new phone and login our details, then how we breaks rules because its may be happens then can we leave this forum, because we have no old IP address ,so I think we use new IP address but not use multiple accounts in one device.

Thank you for providing this information. This is true. The main problem is that there is more than one account on one ip. This is against the laws of the forum. If we use the same one account on the phone and computer, for example, this is not considered a problem

The major rule in crypto currency is don't create multiple accounts. They can detect your accounts by the IPs of it because if you created your account with same device and same internet connection, your account will be ban immediately. 

Lol, HERE IS FORUM NO BLOCKING PLACE, hey sir why afraid?? were you saw any froum blocking who opening his account from different ip(s)? or you think here we don't love you or admins want you doing any thing to block you for no???? it's very visible don't worry for this, 100% forget this from your memory!! if you want to hear me, i think you won't met any bad!

That is also my problem because I am scared of getting banned here in cryptotalk because this is only my source of income and I do not know where else to have a source of money. Thank you for posting this.

Yes you are right what's prohibited here is only multiple accounts on same IP address or device and this means a single account can be used on different IP addresses or devices without any restrictions.

• +2 1

There is no need to fear or worry my friend about this because if the IP you are using does not have any account on it, you will not get any warning or ban

If you require to boost up your reputation as young as possible. next , you should post round about practical topics or commentary that will besides lend a hand about others members of the cryptotalk. 

If you unwrap an checking account with the constant emblem or the unchanged IP, your story will be banned. near are policy about cryptocurrencies that unmistakably testify this, think and find out from feel after that time if an important person violates

Its important to really look at what is happening, the problem is that when you use the same IP for three or four, the best is that you get destroyed, when you use the same IP that makes it that you can be banned,because that is the reason why you are asked not to make it impossible to trade

• +1 1

On 2/27/2020 at 1:05 PM, Gg233 said:

So basically I want to try to explain this one, because I see that many still don’t get it.

Others here are fear to have changed their IP address or login their account to other devices

If you don’t have account in you other phone or device, then it is Okay!

Only prohibited here is having MULTIPLE ACCOUNT and not HAVING DIFFERENT IP ADDRESS.

I hope this help and I really appreciate if someone ❤️ this post.

I think IP not matter for using this platform. But if you use multiple accounts then you have to face some problems like your accounts can be bann. So always use multiple accounts on multiple devices.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

There are many people who think that they cannot open their account from different devices, but they are wrong and they don't know it.
Thank you

Actually a lot of user has a different opinions about this problems. No one actually knows how they identify the different accounts or multi access. Only the moderators and the admin can answer our questions. So maybe we should do whatever we need to do till then just don't use the same computer I guess. 

• +1 1

It is necessary to use only one account through one computer and one network and it is not allowed to use more than one account and you will be banned for this must be careful

THINK POSITIVE

Yes i agree with you. If you use your account in different divices and if these dives have no other account then your account is safe. But be careful if you have two accounts .

Yes, it is very important to clear this. 

Using a public Wi-Fi, you might be putting your account in danger especially if two devices with different accounts are connected to the Wi-Fi. It reads multiple accounts on a single IP which might get the two accounts banned. 

• +1 3

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Exactly. You will only get ban if you use same ip with different accounts. So one account with different ip are acceptable,so make sure that those connections you're using haven't used by anyone to avoid getting banned in this forum.

I think there is no problem if more than one member from our familly opened an account here ! 
but he must not open the accounts from one device ! he must opened it from another device

Yes multiple accounts are banned but using same account from multiple devices is not prohibited. I use cryptotalk from my laptop or my android phone according to my convenience. But if you connect two different accounts from the same Ip address then you will be banned.

• +1 1

468x60-3.png

I think  my friend  there is no problem if you are using  same Wi-Fi or up for two accounts . You are not allowed  to make multiple  accounts in a single  device.

I have read what you say.But If I'm using same Ip sharing with my friends?What'll happened then.It'll be a problem or not.Can I get banned for using same Ip.If he also registered here.please help me to know it properly.I want to know about it well.Because,I don’t want to be banned.