Beginners Confusion about different IP! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Beginners Confusion about different IP!

Much thanks to you for this data, this inquiry is posed by numerous individuals, however by coming back to the standards of the discussion, they didn't make reference to anything about changing the IP address, so don't stress..

• +1 1

Thank you so much I wanted to know about it, but I knew it is very good, there is no confusional thing to go about it, Pizza can know everything about it.

On 2/27/2020 at 10:05 AM, Gg233 said:

So basically I want to try to explain this one, because I see that many still don’t get it.

Others here are fear to have changed their IP address or login their account to other devices

If you don’t have account in you other phone or device, then it is Okay!

Only prohibited here is having MULTIPLE ACCOUNT and not HAVING DIFFERENT IP ADDRESS.

I hope this help and I really appreciate if someone ❤️ this post.

Thanks for making that's clear to the members, because I also was seen the member that's has complaints he login his account both in phone and PC so that's he was been feard if getting banned

Yes, this is correct, the forbidden thing is that you open an enemy account from the same device or the same IP because this is considered multiple accounts and you will be final from the forum.

Yes that's it. Some people think using two different IP address on the same account could bring them issues like a warning point or a band. It's just Puting your information on another device it's not illegal in the forum but if that device already have another account it could be a problem

On 2/27/2020 at 12:35 PM, Gg233 said:

So basically I want to try to explain this one, because I see that many still don’t get it.

Others here are fear to have changed their IP address or login their account to other devices

If you don’t have account in you other phone or device, then it is Okay!

Only prohibited here is having MULTIPLE ACCOUNT and not HAVING DIFFERENT IP ADDRESS.

I hope this help and I really appreciate if someone ❤️ this post.

I did not understand what are you telling?. Please tell us having different IP address for same account is prohibited or not. Because we are not clear about your sentence that what you want to say. So it would helpful for everyone.

Actually i have no idea of ip.And why we should aware of this.sometimes it inform us to use one ip for an account.I can realize it a important matter but not aware of it.I want to learn more.

Yes that's right...people just shouldn't add 2 accounts on the same devuce or ip address..but if the same account worked on 2 ip address which haven't any other account then there is no any risk!!

For me I use my account on my phone and pc and on the same ip address 

Hello my friend and show appreciation you extraordinarily a good deal for this dear in rank but several at this time make sure of not grasp the thing related to the disallow that the waste of two financial records at this point does not pose a consequence but if they run the two financial statement on the invariable ip you will mug a proportion of risks and problems and thank you

I one day connected to another IP address and I had no problem. As I read the problem occurs when you have 2 accounts registered with the same IP, there if they restrict access according to the rules of the forum.

Thats easy i known it a long time i only use data for 💯 safety and also i won't get banned because of that since using data only not router so chances data is literally better just sayin.

Thats easy i known it a long time i only use data for 💯 safety and also i won't get banned because of that since using data only not router so chances data is literally better just sayin.

That's true. Multiple accounts is prohibited in this forum. If moderators find your account is having same IP with another account, your account will be banned. But if your account has a unique IP, its okay. 

On 2/27/2020 at 1:05 PM, Gg233 said:

Thank you brother for this information.. I don't understand before that..i am thinking that multiple ip also prohibited here but i am also not confident about this...

This is the fear of most of the  members  on the  forum.  You should  post in easy words  that everyone can understand  easily.  I think  we can't  use same device  and same ip  address. 

Well, actually this is due to regulatory issues and the large number of users who make posts unimportant and irresponsible. The point is just the pursuit of personal gain, so that eventually rules out like that.

Then the IP problem to make you calm, you can check our existence, actually by using Whatmyip, and on this website also reports are given from anywhere and when we log on the cryptotalk.org/settings/devices/

1.JPG.5fbe28c755bb8465d4093973b8e25ce4.JPG

• +1 1

Well, there are some rules in crypto.This was also my problem before, but I have been in contact with the moderator because of my concerns. This is my personal opinion. Thank you. 

Everyone who is viewing this comment i want to tell you that tha real thing behind the IP addresses. You are banned to use WI FI networks for your account. Because when you use someone's hotspot or wifi of any institution then may be different people having accounts in cryptotalk and the system will show same IP for different accounts. 

• +1 1

Yes, running multiple accounts with the same Internet connection can result in termination of all accounts. Never do this. Because running multiple accounts with the same Internet can lead to technical errors in crypto. Again many scammers or hackers do their dishonest work with the same internet IP. That's why crypto has stopped it.

• +1 1

Yes yiu are right if there are many account on a same device is prohibted so be careful and try to make a single account and work hard and earn free bitcoins...

stable nevertheless I am like a month getting on at this point in cryptotalk, I am tranquil bewildered about how the banning mechanism between devices. hopefulness admins may perhaps provide roughly insights on how they argue on who to sanction and pardon? power be the infer for the supposed action

• +1 1

That was a good question,Just use a single IP address for a single account and don't go for more than one.It may get you banned .Just think about all the efforts you put into making that first 100 comments and later only to see that you are banned.

• +1 2

I'm a beginner of this forum. This post is amazing and now I'm cleared about IP address confusion. Thanks for sharing this information with us.😍 

we can't use multiple IP address for our account because if you do this then we will be facing the problem because created by same IP address and then it will be that bad because it means that you are using the two account in the same time.

• +1 1

you are not supposed to use two account on same device or two accounts by same user , if admin of the forum ever gets a clue about having multiple account, you will absolutely be permanently banned 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day