Beginners Confusion about different IP! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Beginners Confusion about different IP!

We need to obey the rules which is need to have 1 account in 1 IP address only thats why even we log in into other device and connected to other Wi-Fi network as long this IP not register to other account or associated to other ACC.  We dont need to worry 

My friend the idea and the rule installed in the forum on this topic is that you cannot create two accounts on one IP there must be an IP for each account for this reason I do not recommend the use of two accounts as this will lead to the ban of the two accounts

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Please try and understand the rules are simple you can have multiple account but with different IP address if you are using two accounts with the same IP address then you'll definitely get banned by the website. 

As I'm also a beginner in this forum.I don't know much about the forum still.Thanks for such a good information.I hope it will help me also to clear confusion of the other new members.

• +3 1

Yes beginners often get confused on the matter about IP address, but this is not a big deal. Because while working, your device IP address is traced not your network. 

Hello my dear friend. I have seen many similar posts regarding the ip address as many beginner come here and ask the same question if they can use multiple accounts with same IP address. Thank you for sharing this valuable information here. 

Thanks for good lesson. This was confuse many users and not only the new ones even some old members, IP address means your internet ID that each address will see it when you use their site with your device, that means when you use wifi to share internet to other device, then all two devices will have one IP address for that device which has turn on wifi..!! That means the moderators will saw two different accounts but they use one IP address and your account will be banned.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes begginers do get a little confused in this matter. We are not allowed to use two cryptotalk accounts on same device , coz each device has its own IP address , but if phone in which crypto talk account never accessed or created in that phone you can loggin in to your account without any fear of ban.

this bed i think in one house many family members using this crypto one IP address why they should be banned, forum need to change this rule kindly  me and my sisters also use this cryptotalk in different devices is it right to we will banned a big no   

I will give you an example, and this example is me, I don't use only mobile data to use this forum, but I also use wifi network, in general, I use every available network, but only with one device, I never changed my device, and I don't share my network with any cryptotalk user, to avoid anything suspicious may harm my profile, so we need to stay safe 

• +4 1

Yes you right , the problem is not for sign in your account in other device, don’t worry this is not a problem, the problem when you sign in tow account in one device, in this case you will get banned. So i suggest to read rules to know more.

I have also seen many new beginners are getting confused about the IP address they getting confused so I want to clear their doubt as much I can you should not use multiple accounts because moderators are keep on your profile if they found you are using different accounts with same IP address then they will you one more thing keep it in your mind don't use Wi-Fi for the different accounts then also your account will be ban I am saying this because when you are using Wi-Fi that will cause you ban.

Ok now I get to understand this it's actually not having two accounts,like not using one device for two accounts, which means one IP address for one account. So we can actually change device without having any issues.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes every beginner will get confused at first time in every aspect because he will not be familiar to that work or topic whatever it may be so that is why every beginner will get confused for the first time till he got habituated to that work.

Thanks for sharing this kind of information mate because some members here not totally get about this topic, I hope that they will now understand that the moderators here is strictly when it comes to ip addresses.

Just now, omaralirajbd said:

I also same problem dear friend but now solve. Because i used different IP. Now I used one IP address and no problem use account.

Well, this is a good step from you mate because when you are continuing to do this thing, you may be banned here in this forum quickly because this forum strictly when it comes to ip address.

53 minutes ago, omaralirajbd said:

I also same problem dear friend but now solve. Because i used different IP. Now I used one IP address and no problem use account.

Why do you have to use different IP? what is your reason? i think it is not right that you have different IP address even you have  one account because it may look like suspicious right? i suggest that stick with one IP address and one device only.

• +1 1

A ban can be made if more than one account is used on one device or two accounts are opened on the same device ip

Hello new members and welcome to family of crypto talk. there are many rules and regulation that should be followed working on cryptotalk and one of the main rules is that any member can't use multiple accounts with a single IP address and multiple accounts on a single device. If anyone uses that then your account can get banned.

• +1 1

Thanks for your post, yes this is a confusing about ip address specially for the newbie, you say right we can loging any device or computer but those computer or Mobile not have a cryptotalk account,  so we can use our accout.        

I am agree with you I see that some people there use here different up .this is not good because when you can punishment with admin then you can get banned so you cannot use different IP

• +2 1

Yes if not using multiples accounts you can login your account to any device or use any ip address cryptotalk not banned your account i also changed my device 3 times but cryptotalk not banned account.

yes you are right as i know it is important that registration ip/device should be different and not the same if one is diffferent that you can register your friend with his phone while connecting to your wifie. cause it is different device but same ip address.