Which one do you choose for long-term investment in bitcoin or gold? Give me the reason! - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deborah Christine

Which one do you choose for long-term investment in bitcoin or gold? Give me the reason!

On 10/12/2019 at 10:15 AM, Deborah Christine said:

Which one would you choose for long-term investment? Bitcoin or Gold? 

Gold has existed for centuries and is still popular today throughout the world. Price movements were not as fluctuating as bitcoin.  So what is your choice?

Of course bitcoin as the price of bitcoin is very volatile then I have plenty of opportunity to profit unlike in Gold. We can easily profit in bitcoin especially if we have patience and we know how the market flows. 

And as you can see, the bitcoin dominance is still pretty high meaning all the big whales are still investing and trusting to bitcoin and why not us also.

Edited by MysteriousIdentity

May of us has not suffer the natural history of gold importance and jargon move out for impressive we are blind for. Bitcoin will each time be the choice. It has the capability to understand you to fullness

I think the good time to invest in bitcoins is when the holidays time, I mean at the end of the year up to the mid term of the year, thats is really best time

In general, I think that both gold and bitcoin have its own advantages and disadvantages, for example gold has a low volatility and may not rise much with the passage of time in addition to the high fees charged by goldsmiths when we want to sell them gold, but on the other hand gold is a precious metal With it, we can keep our money in our hands, meaning that it is more secure than cryptocurrencies.
As for bitcoin, its prices are very volatile, its price may double several times during a month or several months and this gives great profits, but likewise it can lose its value quickly, and it is not very safe because it is traded across platforms that may be subject to any penetration, which leads to a loss. Our money.
On the other hand, I see short term trading as better and more profitable than long term storage, and I believe that cryptocurrencies are created for trading and not for storage.

Best regards

On 10/12/2019 at 7:15 AM, Deborah Christine said:

Gold has existed for centuries and is still popular today throughout the world. Price movements were not as fluctuating as bitcoin.  So what is your choice?

I will invest in the gold as this is more real and that has no alot of the liquidity.

Bitcoin is the preferred choice when it comes to long term investment, but gold is the preferred choice because of its stable nature of price and a gradual increase in price over a period of time. I have no investment in gold, but I m collecting bitcoin from every  angle possible. 

Gold investment could take a lifetime for a decent profits while bitcoin could take even less than a year.

If we want to buy more and sell Bitcoin when the price starts to rise again I will definitely choose Bitcoin because there is a good opportunity for these rising prices and especially those dumps

On 10/12/2019 at 7:45 AM, Deborah Christine said:

I would like to invest upto five years which is not too much. So bitcoin would be good for this period. Because it could not crash within five years. If you ask for more than ten years then still I would invest in btc but half of amount I would invest in gold to reduce risk. In normally if btc would survive forever then btc always be my favourite.

On 10/12/2019 at 8:15 AM, Deborah Christine said:

I always prefer bitcoin. Because it will be our future currency. I think after it's mass adoption it's price will rise up 100 time more or even. If i hold it i think i will get maximum profit from it. Also we can use it on other usecases.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Welcome with me
Choose gold, because it is recognized, and has value that increases in price in the near future
Digital gold or bitcoin, due to lack of recognition and adoption by governments, still contains a risk factor

For long time investment you should go with bitcoin rather than going with gold,because the price of bitcoin is very high as compared to the price of one kg of gold ,and there are very high chances of earning profit in bitcoin that in gold,as prices of bitcoin always fluctuating but in gold fluctuations is rarely seen in certain period of time,and bitcoin is more secure in trading whereas it is not in gold.

On 10/12/2019 at 4:15 AM, Deborah Christine said:

both are good and both have some pros an cons.

gold is less risky than bitcoin but bitcoin can bring you more profit. since i like the risk and since i really like the blockchain technology i would choose bitcoin because i think bitcoin will bring me more profits

I think buying and holding bitcoins is a better option than gold as the price of gold is quiet stable compared to bitcoins so if there is more fluctuation there will be more opportunity to earn good profit.

On 2/2/2020 at 12:12 PM, Crypto555 said:

Right now bitcoin doesn't have the capability to make you rich anymore. You would need to invest a lot of money in order to make a profit and in order to invest a lot of money you have to be rich already 

LOL, that's actually true. In order to make a lot of profit from bitcoin you would already need to be rich otherwise you can only make a small profit if you invest little money 

i should have gone for bitcoin instead of gold.because gold isn't as known to be trade on online as bitcoin.its more be trust worthy to trade on bitcoin because bitcoin value is gong up day by day.so its may be mire profitable in future to have some benefit of it when you stored it.

I think of course the Bitcoin is the best to choose for long-term investment than Gold, because Bitcoin price is more profitable than Gold price, Gold has a stable price so you can get some interest but lower than Bitcoin, Bitcoin rise a high price.

To me I will  choose Bitcoin because of its access, it is profit  oriented and it can be left for a long period of time then you have more money or you can exchange it, I will say it is more or less like gold and can be easily accessed

Off course i will go with bitcoin now. If i want to purchase a single piece of gold by my investment i would like to invest it in bitcoin and through trading and other features after earning good profits i can biy many of pieces of gold.

I choose bitcoin for long-term investment, gold can be found in huge quantities and it will depreciate, and bitcoin will soon stop mining and it will cost fabulous money.

I would only invest in bitcoin, gold as an investment is not considered by many people because it is not clear how much of it there is on the planet.

I like more the btc for long-term investment because you can get daily profits by scalping, with gold I will always get the same price, even if investing in gold would not be a bad idea, it is good too.

Investing in gold is also a good option since it is metal that does not devalue,investing in crypto can be interesting but it also has its risks and it is necessary to analyze the market and the movements of cryptocurrencies to invest in the best currencie.