How much will BTC reach in 2020? $ 50,000 or $ 5,000? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saoha

How much will BTC reach in 2020? $ 50,000 or $ 5,000?

Woow 

no in between 

after all it need te to go up and they need to do alot of line support or the pump will be just for seconds.

We hope it go that high but its impossible in my opinion

If you ask from me then my answer will be the price of bitcoin will reach best about ten thousands dollars at the end of 2020.It's just my views and prediction and it can be wrong too.

1 minute ago, Somaiya12 said:

I did not analyze the Bitcoin charts in addition to the charts. Because there are many events that can increase the price of Bitcoin. My prediction about Bitcoin prices in the 2020s makes about $ 19 more money. General Chat Chat LoungBut this is just my guess, it will be better this year with regard to Bitcoin in 2020, but it is a bit impossible in my opinion to get the $ 50k price, looking from the market turmoil that has not yet made any significant changes at the moment.

Yes, I think the same as you. Maybe bitcoin price will start to jump to the $10k first in the next month or next two months before halving, so after halving time, the price can adjust for one or two times, and the price will start to increase higher. There is a big possibility for bitcoin price to jump to a higher price because the mining rewards are reduced a lot so it can trigger the price to increase to the high price. But I wonder if there are many people who can buy 1 bitcoin directly if the price is too expensive to buy.

23 minutes ago, Rabby12 said:

We don't know what will really the price of bitcoin in 2020 but I think 5,000$price are more chance than 50,000$ because that is huge and many thing will happen before that price boonm.

Well I don't think Bitcoin will touch $5000 this year and neither $50,000 but the figure will be in between but one thing which I believe is that it will above of what it was in whole 2019.

On 10/11/2019 at 10:21 PM, gerry said:

i guess 50k usd in 2020 so meaning bitcoin for me is now under value it will rise 5x ormaybe 10x soon due to lack of supply and the demand is very high..if all country approve bitcoin .. im sure will be hit 500k usd

It is difficult to say exactly how much the BTC will reach in 2020. But you are right in saying that all countries that approve bitcoin will surely hit 500k USD. Maybe he can go even farther.

nobody can predict it with certainty, in my opinion its value will grow, but it will not reach $ 5000 it will stop at a value of about $ 15000 which however would not be bad at all...

On 10/11/2019 at 10:07 PM, Saoha said:

In 2020, there will be many important events in the cryptocurrency world. How much do you think BTC will be? Will be like 2017 or 2018? 

BTC could be up to $ 50,000, what do you think?

I don't think bitcoin will dump to $5000 USD in this year. In 2020 we will see a massive boost up on bitcoin price. It can cross it's privious high price in this year.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

That would be good news if bitcoin has the potential to be priced at $ 50,000. Yes I will wait and save longer if that happens. Everyone has their assumptions and beliefs. So I will do as usual by getting enough profit and stay away from greed. That's the principle of the way I trade.

1 minute ago, MarketGuru786 said:

Bitcoin price can not pump as much as $50k, because the trading competition is very greater and people are fighting with each other for few difference of $ in Bitcoin price. Buy may be hit $15k.

I do think bitcoin will end up with only 15k, i promise you we will see that 15k and even more, just by may. And after there is also gonna be a bull run.

Bitcoin will neither be 50000$ or 5000$. Even if for some reason it touches that figure, it wont stay there. Once it touch 50k it will crash to maybe 20k or less. The idea however is to make profit, as bitcoin surges and goes up. and then wait for it to fall down. 

we cant give you an answer ! but the most important thing for Bitcoin this year is halving ! I think the price of the BTC will be very high again ! 

I will go with 50,000usd cause bitcoin stand a good chance of reaching that amount and bitcoin can not fall to 5,000usd when the will be a halving of block reward in April that will reduce the incoming supply of bitcoin on the market, the 50,000usd is a reasonable option.

I think this btc is reched by $9500 to $40000 last.Becouse in 2017 the btc is reached maximum of $2000. So this opinion is the best crypto in other Coin.We want to the low rate of btc in the opinion time.

13 hours ago, Basel098 said:

Bitcoin correction went against all expectations. Everyone expects the decline, but the opposite happened a strong and illogical rise to the price of $ 9,450 today and continues to rise to the price of $ 10,400 / $ 1,600 and this will increase the intensity of competition in the market.

Wow, it's great news, and I'm very happy with this news. I wish you good luck!

Halving will show the true price of bitcoin! After the first halving, the price of bitcoin has increased 21 times! After the second halving - 2 times. after that, the appreciation continued for almost a year and led to the highest mark for bitcoin at $ 20,000 so far. Why, after the third halving, will the price drop to 5000? 50,000 is the reality in 2020.

22 hours ago, Sunzida Azad said:

Personally I think in 2020 there is not much changes on price. If its go up 500; it will go down 600. If there isn't huge development on cryptocurrency sector; it will be trade year in 2020 . There are enough negative news about the crypto market. The price goes down perfectly valid for vice verse to.

The price will change but it supposed to go up only and never face down at the moment

20 hours ago, Basel098 said:

Yes, my friend, the news is excellent. Watch for today a jump for bitcoin, and the profits will be excellent

No, my friend, I hope the price of bitcoin will be withdrawn to 10,000 dollars, because it is linked in all currencies

Now days bitcoin reach 10 thousand dollars and i think the speed of bitcoin is said there is no boundaries i think bitcoin cross 15 to 20 thousand dollars soon so thats good for us hopfully its happen 

On 10/11/2019 at 9:12 PM, sammys said:

In 2020 there is not much changes on price. If its go up 4K; it will go down 5K bla bla bla. If there isn't huge development on cryptocurrency sector; it will be trade year in 2020 .

In may Opinion Bitcoin price is round about  $10,000 to 15000 dollar in year 2020 no one can predict the exact price of bitcoin but bitcoin is the main crypto coin in cryptocurrency market other coins price is depends on bitcoin price in my opinion if we buy Bitcoin and hold it for few months then we can easily make a good profit ethereum and litecoin has also great potential to grow more in future and these coins price is also increased

1 hour ago, chadex said:

the price of bitcoin will go above $50000 dollars after bitcoin halving in 2020 then come the bull run where it's price will definitely increases again.

I think after the bitcoin halving it will happen the bull run that might make the price goes that high, the alving itself does not pump the price.

In 2020 BTC can go very high maybe up to $.20,000 i think.. but am not sure that it will go up to $.50,000 that fast in only one year, though lets keep it a lot as we can because there are many new people who are using it now, it can be more popular and make it grow very high.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

We can hold BTC just by waiting. It will stop and decrease continuously, those who have a heart attack should bring medicinesI think Bitcoin's bullish trend will start to end as soon as the last ATH, but it is not possible to provide accurate predictions with precision

It's good to predict the bitcoin price high, let's say it may reach that expected range of value increase and falls back again, but the most important of it all is that we make good returns from our little investment in cryptocurrency market.