How much will BTC reach in 2020? $ 50,000 or $ 5,000? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saoha

How much will BTC reach in 2020? $ 50,000 or $ 5,000?

some analysts ade saying that they believe bitcoin would reach 100k within the next two years. this is possible to happen but it will be hard. they also say that the halving of bitcoin will be a major catalyst for a bull run

I think it is impossible for bitcoin to reach $50000 because as of now halving is just getting started and also even the bull run comes it still can make the bitcoin's price reach it. I think the price will be just around $15000 - $20000. We really do not know because bitcoin is really volatile and unpredictable.

If the Bull Run will release to 2020 then probably Bitcoin value can pump up but it will not reach to $50,000 and if there are no Bull Run in 2020 then it has a probably to fall down to $5,000. There's a lot of factor for pump up or down, I stated the possible events to pump up.

On 10/12/2019 at 12:07 AM, Saoha said:

BTC could be up to $ 50,000, what do you think?

I'm predicting just near $30,000 - $50,000, if things go our way. If not, then the bubble might burst early at $25k. Bitcoin's volatility makes it easy to achieve high valuations, but at the same time crash at its lowest.

Of course I agree with what you are mentioned on your title about in the next years the Bitcoin price will be 50000 dollars or 5000 dollars oh yeah with Bitcoin magic all things can happen we can get a surprise positive or negative sure.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

5000 usd may be possible because we are seeing a continuous dump from last month but reaching 50k usd is really tough in 1 year

Bengali?

View this Topic

BTC will rise but ranges from $ 10000-15000 on 2020.  This is a good opportunity for traders.  This is the way investors to increase the price of BTC in their markets must make BTC down first.  Because of the ability of the community also confidence in the community courage can buy or increase demand when prices fall.  So this is actually a great opportunity next year till 2020-2021 BTC will rise up

On 10/11/2019 at 11:07 PM, Saoha said:

In 2020, there will be many important events in the cryptocurrency world. How much do you think BTC will be? Will be like 2017 or 2018? 

According to an analysis of the price of bitcoin tops can be 3x the price in 2017, this prediction is still unclear because of lack of technical analysis techniques. Maybe in 2020 bitcoin will experience a dump at the price of 5000-6000 then start an increase in that price. As far as I know and understand from the analysis of some traders.

I think over expectation can be a disaster. I saw most people are very much hype about BTC price. I am happy if btc price crossed 10000$ in 2020

Я думаю, что цена биткоина в 2020 году не достигнет более чем 30000 долларов. И произойдет это только если криптовалюта найдет большее применение в жизни людей.

I think in this new year bitcoin price will be above $15000. Because of high demand of more users working to earn bitcoin i am sure that bitcoin price will certainly go up. Also i think there is a very less chance of bitcoin going to $5000.

Every investor would expect a rise in the price of bitcoin to be high in 2020, but if you look at the reality and many factors that can affect prices, then I predict the price of Bitcoin will not be more than $ 15k in 2020.

I see no reason to lower the price of bitcoin! All world news about the development of bitcoin is positive! Halving awaits us in 2020, which means prices for bitcoin will rise. Maybe 50,000 is too optimistic, but prices will definitely rise.

In 2020, there will be many important events in the cryptocurrency world. How much do you think BTC will be? Will be like 2017 or 2018? 

In 2020 i think bitcoin price will reach 15,000 up to 20,000 before the bitcoin halving event because we already experienced a bear market for almost 2 years so it is a good catalyst for bitcoin bull run next year.

I am an optimist and therefore I believe that the BTC will be able to reach $ 20,000 in 2020. The cryptocurrency market is starting to come to life and bring profit to investors.

In 2020, the price of bitcoin wil go upto $20000 and not less than $5000. Because so many coins are going to  launch and many exchange sites are doing work hardly. So i think in 2020 is very good year for every crypto holders.

I think it will not reach $50000 in 2020. Yes, there are many events that will happen in crypto. But we can't expect that it will reach that specific amount. Why? because I believe that bull run will not coming next year.

Bitcoin exchange rate forecast for January 2020. The exchange rate at the beginning of the month is 7054 dollars.  The maximum rate is $ 7603, the minimum is $ 6077.  The average monthly rate is $ 6928.  Bitcoin exchange rate forecast for the end of the month is $ 6978, the change for January is -1.1%.

Bitcoin exchange rate forecast for February 2020. The exchange rate at the beginning of the month is 6978 dollars.  The maximum rate is $ 6978, the minimum is $ 5452.  The average monthly rate is $ 6318.  Bitcoin exchange rate forecast for the end of the month is $ 5862, the change for February is -16.0%.

Bitcoin exchange rate forecast for March 2020. The exchange rate at the beginning of the month is 5862 dollars.  The maximum rate is $ 6910, the minimum is $ 5862.  The average monthly rate is $ 6273.  Bitcoin exchange rate forecast for the end of the month is $ 6458, March change is 10.2%.

Bitcoin exchange rate forecast for April 2020. The exchange rate at the beginning of the month is 6458 dollars.  The maximum rate is $ 6458, the minimum is $ 5188.  The average monthly rate is $ 5921.  Bitcoin exchange rate forecast for the end of the month is $ 5579, the change for April is -13.6%.

Litecoin exchange rate forecast for 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022.

Ethereum forecast for 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022.

Bitcoin exchange rate forecast for May 2020. The exchange rate at the beginning of the month is 5579 dollars.  The maximum rate is $ 5696, the minimum is $ 4950.  The average monthly rate is $ 5387.  Bitcoin forecast for the end of the month is $ 5323, May change is -4.6%.

Bitcoin forecast for June 2020. Earlier this month 5323 dollars.  The maximum rate is $ 5336, the minimum is $ 4638.  The average monthly rate is $ 5071.  Bitcoin forecast for the end of the month is $ 4987, a change for June is 6.3%.

Bitcoin exchange rate forecast for July 2020. The exchange rate at the beginning of the month is $ 4987.  The maximum rate is $ 6190, the minimum is $ 4987.  The average monthly rate is $ 5487.  Bitcoin exchange rate forecast for the end of the month is $ 5785, July change is 16.0%.

Bitcoin exchange rate forecast for August 2020. The rate at the beginning of the month is 5785 dollars.  The maximum rate is $ 7181, the minimum is $ 5785.  The average monthly rate is $ 6366.  Bitcoin exchange rate forecast for the end of the month is $ 6711, August change is 16.0%.

Bitcoin exchange rate forecast for September 2020. The exchange rate at the beginning of the month is $ 6,711.  The maximum rate is $ 7717, the minimum is $ 6707.  The average monthly rate is $ 7087.  Bitcoin exchange rate forecast for the end of the month is $ 7212, September change is 7.5%.

Bitcoin exchange rate forecast for October 2020. The exchange rate at the beginning of the month is $ 7212.  The maximum rate is $ 8602, the minimum is $ 7212.  The average monthly rate is $ 7766.  Bitcoin exchange rate forecast for the end of the month is $ 8039, October change is 11.5%.

Bitcoin exchange rate forecast for November 2020. The exchange rate at the beginning of the month is $ 8039.  The maximum rate is $ 8039, the minimum is $ 6842.  The average monthly rate is $ 7569.  Bitcoin exchange rate forecast for the end of the month is $ 7357, November change is -8.5%.

Bitcoin exchange rate forecast for December 2020. Earlier this month 7357 dollars.  The maximum rate is $ 7357, the minimum is $ 6391.  The average monthly rate is $ 6994.  Bitcoin exchange rate forecast for the end of the month is $ 6872, the change for December is -6.6%.

Bitcoin is king the king bitcoin remains on top it will rise again and again hahah.and it will be the 2020 where the bitcoin will surely break is all time high.it will be more than 30k$ i think 

On 11/28/2019 at 10:17 AM, Ardian1206 said:

Bitcoin from the experience of seniors, he said, would increase in odd years like 2013-2017 when the price figures were very eye-pleasing.  then 2020 does not significantly increase it could have been $ 15,000 the highest and as low as $ 9,000.

well this is an odd explanation of bitcoin pumps, i dont think it depends on if the year is odd or not but rather real news happening in real life and i think in 2020 we will see a lot more than 15000$

I think btc will reach up to 100k usd in 2020. 2020 will be the golden year fro btc and any other crypto. the price already started increasing and very soon it will hit 100k I think.

$50000 mark is too much difficult and could not be understand, its too early to say that bitcoin will hit $50000 in year 2020, but we can say that it can go below $5k and can go beyond $15k in year 2020.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I am sure that it will decrease to reach 1000 dollars only MAYBE just a prediction guys...