How much will BTC reach in 2020? $ 50,000 or $ 5,000? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saoha

How much will BTC reach in 2020? $ 50,000 or $ 5,000?

I am late on this post as but there are many predictions that were wrong and I will too may make a similar. We are all hoping for a big price for Bitcoin but it is very difficult to go a lot high. I think that now perhaps 15,000 dollars is a good price that if we make it we will be in a good position until the end of 2020.

This topic I posted One year before. Many prediction I saw in replies. 2020 is going to finish, only 3 months left. Till now BTC unable to cross $12K. I am also expecting BTC will cross $25K in 2020. Now I am thinking  I am also wrong. 

It all depends on many factors actually to be able to speculate the price of bitcoin, I really think that for it to reach $ 50,000 in 2020 they would have to remove the bitcoin regulations, because if it has barely remained at $ 10,000 so far this year , I do not think that in a few months it will exceed 400% of its value, the events to happen could give a push to the price as well as decline it, we just have to wait to see what happens and be prepared, that's what I think

In 2020, bitcoin fell between the two, and I don't think it won't be until the end of the year. It will remain in the middle of the two. $ 50,000 seems unlikely at the moment, of course, it is not clear what will happen in the future, but I don't think it will fall to $ 5,000.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well, if we focus now towards the end of 2020, then if I believe that bitcoin will continue to climb in value but I do not expect a big jump for 2021, the real Bitcoin boom has already passed and will not happen again. At the time he managed to multiply its value by more than 3000 times a single event. To talk about a figure like 50,000, I think we would have to go by 2025.

50000 no way, but it will be grow until people end invest in it. So simple and easy to understand. I think thew price will be about 15000$.

Well, i think that btc for december 2020 will be below 10.000 but in the next few years it will exceed its historical maximum , which is 20.000 ,quietly reaching 30.000 or 35.000 . greetings.

This year was very difficult for bitcoin, but that did not prevent the growth it had, currently it is fighting in the Resistance to reach 12k, but I think that by the end of the year it will exceed it, this year I do not think it will reach 50,000 , I think it will pass 12 and go back to 10. For next year to take much more momentum and reach 20, it will have growth that we never saw, hopefully it can pass the price it had in 2017 and that everyone see the power of crypto, greetings from Argentina!

But sad to say it is already a 4th quarter of the year but Bitcoins didn't even reach the half of $50k, but happy so say that it has surpassed the $5k. Hopefully next year bullish will come, because based on what I've notice, bullish always happens after the halving since this halving already happened this year then I think bullish will happen next year. But it is just my assumptions, we cannot predict the excite price of BTC as it is volatile.

It is quite possible that bitcoin will cost $ 15,000 by the end of the year.$ 50,000 will not be worth Bitcoin soon, and not even in 2021

Well,due to the crisis produced by covid-19,all the markets went down and the grow up % is going to be so low,this affects cryptocurrencies and i dont think BTC will surpass the 12k barrier until 2021

In the current situation, bitcoin costs $ 10,600, I think in the future the price will only increase and in a few years it will quietly reach $ 20,000

In 2020 I feel it will be more than $5k but less than $50k as because of halving the price will rise and even break the mark of $20k but still, I am seeing it at $50k anytime in 2020

Well in conclusion we almost at the end of 2020, price is +- stable at around 10k, but in one more halving we gonna have aroung 15-16k price for btc

In general, it is not possible to predict the rise or fall in the prices of cryptocurrencies, but we can say that the indicators are good, and the evidence is that its current price is okay. I think that if the cryptocurrency becomes internationally legitimate, I guess that the price of the cryptocurrency will be tens of thousands of dollars

I think bitcoin can easily reach $ 15,000 because he has already created a very strong support at $ 10,000 so he doesn't fall any less and I think his tendency is to go up

we are getting close to the end of 2020 and btc already passed 10k, its still closer to 5k than 50k but the direction is what counts

Edited by tradecci123
spelling error

Well, in my opinion, December is always the most beautiful month for bitcoin, so now at the end of this year 2020, let's hope that bitcoin is launched for 15k God willing.

Yes it will have strong growth in BTC, but I'm not 100% sure it would hit $ 50,000, I believe 2020 is already over.