How much will BTC reach in 2020? $ 50,000 or $ 5,000? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saoha

How much will BTC reach in 2020? $ 50,000 or $ 5,000?

Wow, the price of $ 50,000 is simply unrealistic for Bitcoin in the next 10 years, if not more. I think that after halving the price will probably be a little higher than $ 15,000, but certainly not more. So you can buy now

I think that it is most likely that bitcoin at the end of 2020 will be priced at 50,000 dollars, now everyone is waiting for halving bitcoin and most likely after it bitcoin will start to grow

We follow the news from afar, and the price of bitcoin is now declining due to the global crisis that afflicted the world and this epidemic that affected the global economy to a great extent.

On 10/11/2019 at 9:37 PM, Saoha said:

In 2020, there will be many important events in the cryptocurrency world. How much do you think BTC will be? Will be like 2017 or 2018? 

BTC could be up to $ 50,000, what do you think?

BTC is expected to rise and cross 10,000$ by mid-month or end of 2020 . And hopefully it reaches 100,000$ by 2025-30 . Buying Btc now is the right time.. as many wouldn't afford when the price rise.

On 10/12/2019 at 12:07 AM, Saoha said:

In 2020, there will be many important events in the cryptocurrency world. How much do you think BTC will be? Will be like 2017 or 2018? 

Well, I think it will not reach $50000 on 2020. I also think that this year, it will not be the same that we experience in 2017 and 2018. It can reach $5000 but not $50000. I think the biggest price that bitcoin can reach this year is $10000 up to $15000. Well, it will depends on what will happen in the next days. I hope that it will pump high again.

I think that bitcoin will not overcome any of these figures in 2020, bitcoin has not been growing for 6 months, I think that its maximum price in 2020 will be 13000-14000 dollars.

I don't think the price will rise in the volatile condition now, but perhaps if the situation stabilizes without a pandemic, then the price will indeed rise. In my opinion, the price will only reach 15,000 at the end of this year.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

In fact, the price this year has reached less than $ 5,000, but I do not think it will reach the price of $ 50,000, but I am sure that the price will rise in the coming period and the price will probably reach $ 20,000 at the end of this year.

• +5 1

On 11.10.2019 at 19:07, Saoha said:

more likely 5000$ because of huge economical crisis in the whole world, a lot of big investors gone bankrupt and won't invest into crypto anymore

In my opinion, the price is really unpredictable.But i don't think that the price will go that much high. Because the price is now almost 6k. But the highest price maybe will go to the 15k usd this year. There is no possibility to go to the 50k this year. If it happens then the market will reach in the other people.  

On 10/11/2019 at 9:37 PM, Saoha said:

I don't know about the price but for now bitcoin price is actually stuck between 5k to 6k usd. I think bitcoin price will be able to reach at least 10000usd at the end of year 2020. 

On 10/11/2019 at 7:07 PM, Saoha said:

I think you have got your answer now. No one expected that there will be this dangerous virus in 2020. Corona Virus affected Bitcoin and crypto market generally in a bad way. Otherwise, we might have seen Bitcoin rising up to higher price.

23 minutes ago, amrlovesm1 said:

, I think the last ATH will be exceeded as soon as Bitcoin begins its bullish trend phase, but with precision it is not possible to give an exact prediction, it would have to have an analysis fundamental in great detail to be able to determine it.

yes well ofcourse, it could be, it will start a ATH so let us wait for a bullish season and it will be a $8000 only this year I think.

This is a large number that we can imagine, but it can reach almost that far. Everyone is willing to rise to a higher level than he did in previous times. And no one waits to be led astray by this condition. We cannot be confused by a few things that are a little far away. But I am optimistic and I think that he will come close to that price.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

In my opinion bitcoin will just reach 10000 $ or 11000 $ in 2020 , because this year is very difficult for all economic because of corona virus , and we need time to growing again, for that i don’t think so bitcoin will rise to 20000$ or 50000 $ .is really difficult year.

Bitcoin might not reach $50000, the prediction is too high for bitcoin, bitcoin is still struggling to rise in value and it might take more time before it will reach its all time high

This is a good opportunity for traders.  This is the way investors to increase the price of BTC in their markets must make BTC down first.  Because of the ability of the community also confidence in the community courage.

I don't think that price is feasible in 2020, if you take a look back at previous halving, the price of bitcoin is not affected in the year of halving but the following years, so I believe if there will be a price rise, it won't be 2020.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

In 2020 for bitcoin to reach $50000 that's was very impossible thing, but as we can see the bitcoin were dropped to $5000 recently due to the corona virus effects in the world.

No one can determine the exact price of Bitcoin. But BTC will not be $ 50,000 in 2020. Not likely to rise that much. In fact, the market situation is worse than ever. It can cross 10,000 by the end of this year. Raising $ 50,000 may still take more than 2/3 years.

I think that the best we can hope for on bitcoin in 2020, is maybe for the price to hit around 15000 dollars, in my opinion. This may only come to fruition at the end of this year nonetheless, as the global economy is in a tough spot at the moment, and therefore it is imperative that the economy recovers before the price of bitcoin goes up. Also the halving event may assist in increasing the price of bitcoin, by reducing the supply.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

As you post in October and now april of 2020 .This first quarter is not good for crypto market. Bitcoin price goes down to 5000$ but i think in up coming months it will go up. 

Everyone have a wish at the end of 2020 bitcoin  reach 50000. So that we can make good  profit from it . But i think may it reach to 20000$ but it difficult  it reach 50000$.

On 4/18/2020 at 6:22 PM, alex72 said:

In my opinion bitcoin will reach 50000 dollar on 2020 because nowadays the bitcoins price is raising up continuously this is why I think it will be at 50000 dollar on 2020.

Your prediction is too high for bitcoin, $50000, isn't achievable by bitcoin, it will have to take to an extent before bitcoin can reach that price

Bitcoin price will not rise rapidly about $ 50,000 but it is expected to reach it after half and split six months and the bitcoin price will start to appear

Life is great and enjoy it