How much will BTC reach in 2020? $ 50,000 or $ 5,000? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Saoha

How much will BTC reach in 2020? $ 50,000 or $ 5,000?

On 12/28/2019 at 10:00 PM, Krysta said:

It could dump really badly but I think it has the potential to increase to 50000 dollars if the market is really good. With bitcoin nothing is impossible 

Dumping in cryptocurrencies its normally things, but for the symptoms that's I see now bitcoin must hit up to 100k in this year trust me

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 12/28/2019 at 10:00 PM, Krysta said:

It could dump really badly but I think it has the potential to increase to 50000 dollars if the market is really good. With bitcoin nothing is impossible 

Dumping in cryptocurrencies its normally things, but for the symptoms that's I see now bitcoin must hit up to 100k in this year trust me

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

No it can not be increased fast at this level it can be take a long time to reach at this point

i think it is very difficult that the bitcoin can reach the price $50000 because it has problems in recient months and also is close to the may halving so it will be more difficult for the price to go up.

I don't think biotcoin can reach more than 15k at maximum this year....this rising on price needs alot of components..

and I see 2020 isn't that good year for trading..as we can see ..wars..viruses..environmental disasters...etc

bitcoin is spreading more and more but it need more time..

It seems impossible to me that bitcoin hit 50000 in 2020. It is not possible until all the countries will adopt this technology properly. It remains same as now with a little up and down.

It is quite hard to answer but the BTC has the potential to reach $10000 this year,maybe the next 5 years will be enough for hitting $50k per BTC. It is all about the traders and the market reaction.

On 10/11/2019 at 6:07 PM, Saoha said:

In 2020, there will be many important events in the cryptocurrency world. How much do you think BTC will be? Will be like 2017 or 2018? 

BTC could be up to $ 50,000, what do you think?

50k is impossible especially now, with this global crisis. until a month ago i would have said that the price could have reached 15k$ by the end of this year. but now it is hard to reach again the 10k$ by the end of 2020

The $50,000 mark is farfetched. Prices this year have been a roller coaster. As such, it’s impossible to predict BTC prices at the end of the year. However, the May halving could have a positive impact on Bitcoin values.

I think this is a dream that is fading very fast but the best thing to do is to keep on getting something from it, the right idea that can help you is to keep on accumulating that would be something good for everybody who wants to work for it, the good of the forum is the right thing to learn some of this things the price of bitcoin could be important that we complete the price analysis

For now 5500 future is really not good to say now the year is in the third month so we need to wait more.

46 minutes ago, Sirlabo999 said:

To he honest I do not think that the Bitcoin can exceed the twenty thousand dollars because there are already many new coins nowadays                                                                                                                                           

The coins are not that many only 18m, but do not look at the supply look at the space left for the demand to increase many people are not using bitcoin already.

49 minutes ago, Mazharul Islam joy said:

Now under Bitcoin money, the shortage of supply will soon be 5x to 10x. I think $ 50k in 2020 is so for me.

I thought even bigger, i was thinking about 100k, but corona virus is a game changer, and it is already proven.

793345593_Screenshot_2020-03-12CryptoComparecom-Livecryptocurrencypricestradesvolumesforumswalletsminingequipmenta....thumb.png.0c4dc7667c0e3f3a19f5e070ce31bf14.png

On 10/11/2019 at 7:07 PM, Saoha said:

In 2020, there will be many important events in the cryptocurrency world. How much do you think BTC will be? Will be like 2017 or 2018? 

Today we've almost hit $5000. I am now hoping that we will end the year up to $50,000! Well I'm just hoping as a holder and investor, but I know that this will be extremely hard.

Today I just hope that we will stop dumping and probably become stable at 6k usd for a while.

1 hour ago, Deduci22 said:

yes today it i s5 K but i think price will go down too cause the corona virus is till functional and there is no cure for it. i think it will take affect for several days. and after it btc price will start going up

We don't know it it is just days, what if this goes on for the whole year, then we can forget about the bull run after halving.

• Useful or interesting 1

11 hours ago, teminalibug said:

We don't know it it is just days, what if this goes on for the whole year, then we can forget about the bull run after halving.

The corona virus is not as deadly what reports says but the fear is making people anxious about this .The " no cure " words make people to run for their life .They economic state of world highly effected the Forex Market as well crypto is under influence of this epidemic diseases. 

1 hour ago, Syedbesharat said:

The corona virus is not as deadly what reports says but the fear is making people anxious about this .The " no cure " words make people to run for their life .They economic state of world highly effected the Forex Market as well crypto is under influence of this epidemic diseases. 

Never the less, my concern is if this virus outbreak fear causing would make bitcoin nit going in a bull at 2020 after halving.

Here we are in the 5000$. Today's price of the BTC is 5000$. So, Now let's go to 20K first and then to 50K at the end of this year. I hope we get there sooner than later. 

On 10/11/2019 at 7:07 PM, Saoha said:

Well right now, Bitcoin'sprice has fallend down to 5,000$ so far and might fall to 4,000$. The most possible reason is Corona Virus because once it showed up, Bitcoin's price started to go down. But hopefully, the price will go back up again once the world is finished with this disease.

3k maybe with this movement it maybe fall more and more but this year is in the beginning we can't judge

Right now it is impossible to say that, because the world has some problems like Corona. When this problem will be over in all the world. We can see the really price of BTC. 

Bitcoin price I don't think it will reach $ 50,000 but I also don't think it will go down to $ 5,000 Everyone expects the price to range between $ 10,000 and $ 12,000 but remains only expectations

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/29/2019 at 4:35 AM, BatR70 said:

Beginning of 2020 until the halving occurs I think it will move between $ 6000 to $ 9,000, after the event until the end of the year $ 9,000 - $ 11,000 and in mid-2021 if it can reach $ 20,000.

Now the chance of the BTC is going to down and i hope that the future of the crypto market is so much good and best and this time the market is not good but the peoples will buy the coins this time and safe it for the future becasue the market is now so much low.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It can reach more than $50000 in the market after the Bitcoin halving event. We all are expecting that the price of the Bitcoin will be very high. Investors are buying and increasing the holdings to sell them after the halving event. Let's what will happen next. 

1 hour ago, Jahirul528 said:

It is 2020... And now the btc rate is near by 5k and it is Risin..  I hope it will be up to 10k to 20k.. But 50k is very tough, but not impossible... 

I think your information is not up to date and maybe you haven't checked the market for a week. The latest bitcoin price is about $6300 not $5000! Considering the current situation and the future halving, I have to say the first one is negative and the second is positive and they somehow neutralize each other's effects on prices. Therefore, we can't expect extraordinary values after halving and $50K is something hard to achieve but anything between $10K and $20K is easily possible.