What was the actual purpose of the creation of bitcoin? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
yahyal

What was the actual purpose of the creation of bitcoin?

As far as I know it was created to prove safe and fast transactions through peer to peer and Satoshi Nakamoto has succeeded, in addition to this it is also to overcome the economic crisis that occurs in the world

On 10/11/2019 at 8:38 PM, yahyal said:

I am just curious about what was the creator of bitcoin thinking, did he knew that his creation will one day gain that much popularity and it will become an income source for many individuals?
And what is the purpose of bitcoin?
I think it was created for a greater purpose that Government has failed to provide us.
What do you think?

Hello my dear friend. As many things don't go as per planned. Bitcoin is a very big crypto currency these day. But we don't know if it was all planned or maybe just luck about what bitcoin is today. 

The main goal of dividing bitcoin is to protect this currency from the impact of financial inflation and the process of establishing the first block took a long time to create. Bitcoin is a numeric code consisting of blocks of processed data used for online purchases.

• +1 1

Most likely, the main goal so far is to replace ordinary money in order to simplify the lives of people. After all, if you think so, then cryptocurrencies are really much more convenient than money. They do not depend on various factors on which ordinary money depends, the number of cryptocurrencies is limited, it is anonymous. Ideal money to pay for everything

In my opinion, I think the purpose of creation of bitcoin is to help people that want to earn and to have a cashless transactions in online so that it can avoid hassle and physical contact.

As a trader I had to study its origin, Bitcoin originated in 2008 where the first very profitable mining machines began, it originated to withstand the great world crisis of that year, it was founded by the Lord, Satoshi Nakamoto, and became  the mother of ancient cryptocurrencies.

I think the main goal of creating bitcoin was to show that the financial system that people created is outdated, and the blockchain is better than this system.

On 10/11/2019 at 9:08 PM, yahyal said:

I am just curious about what was the creator of bitcoin thinking, did he knew that his creation will one day gain that much popularity and it will become an income source for many individuals?
I think it was created for a greater purpose that Government has failed to provide us.
What do you think?

Creator of the bitcoin didn't announced or said about that. We analyse about this. Maximum of us think that it's a revolutionary coin for payment. 

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 10/12/2019 at 12:31 PM, Tahir Farhad said:

Bitcoin is a way to send money to anyone, anywhere, anytime, for any purpose, in massive amounts or incredibly tiny amounts, without needing to use a bank and with certainty that your payment will always go through, you will never need to bribe or pay anybody to send it, your money will never be counterfeited or faked, your money will never get lost in transit, and you do not need to share any personal information and this was the actual purpose of creation of Bitcoin.

I think that bitcoin have so many purpose that the government can't cover. It can send money, store money and earn money. It is our personal job too to manage our bitcoin and to ease our job by not going to the bank. It can save our time too. 

• +1 1

For me as the advancement of technology they also prefer to make some adjustments and advance movement to our currency. So that's why they make bitcoin as digital currency to make more easier to transfer and receive money online. And know we can see the success of bitcoin since day it was created until now.

Well, I think the goal of setting up the Bitcoin currency was to create a digital currency that is not controlled by private governments. For me, whatever the purpose of its creation. I think it will replace and overtake the paper currency.

• +1 1

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

Of course he knew and this is exactly why he invented it. Successful people imagine their successes and this is what makes them invent these things in the first place. Dream + work + knowledge achieves anything you want in your life.

The bitcoin was just merely created to be as a digital coin of maybe the future, as that was how it's white paper kind of was talking, but most coin now are now based in a logic of having to change or have a functional aspect o how money is used but all which COINS rely on the Bitcoin power of growing in value and they are all just a copy of bitcoin just mainly used as to be an asset and their Whitepaper isn't actually being used that much as it was hyped about

Yes my friend, Bitcoin will be very important in the future, and many countries will depend on this currency. I believe that the goal of its creation is to provide an opportunity for people to obtain funds that are not controlled by anyone and to support the economies of countries.

There are many goals of setting up Bitcoin, the most important of which is to get rid of the banks ’control, to abolish the role of centralization, to make currencies easier and faster, and to make new areas of profit from the Internet through investment.

Only Satoshi Nakamoto might be able to provide the exact answer. But looking at the characteristics of bitcoin it can be assumed that it was created as a digital currency that is decentralized and flows on peer to peer network without any thirdparty interference.

Edited by Dmasked

468x60-3.png

In my personal opinion, bitcoin was created to maintain, a decentralized economy, that is not based on a centralized platform or a goverment governing the funds.

Decentralization means that there isn’t a single point of failure, as identical records are kept across thousands of computers through a peer-to-peer network. A decentralized currency can flow on a peer-to-peer network without any centralized authority. For the current infrastructure to work, there is an over-dependence on the centralized authority. Without its governance, rules, regulations, and reach, it is not possible to implement in some areas, especially in places where wealth generation and distribution is less or inadequate. 

On 10/11/2019 at 11:08 PM, yahyal said:

What do you think?

The primary purpose for creating bitcoin was for it to be the first workable form of digital money that could be sent between individuals without needing to involve a financial institution as a “trusted third party”.

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Bitcoin like gold has to be mined from blocks. To create or to mine bitcoin you need computer and a strong processor to solve complex mathematical calculations or POW algorithms with the pool of miners. Bitcoin is created when miners solve a block and the rewards are distributed among the pool. 

468x60-3.png

I think that bitcoin and other crypto was created in order to expand the financial infrastructure and to provide its members with ways to make payments across the world with low transaction fees and with relative ease. I also think that the creation of bitcoin was brought about my users wanting a degree of anonymity in their payments, which crypto is able to offer, and it is in fact one of the strongest selling points when it comes to crypto.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Bitcoin was originally created to facilitate digital payments for services that we obtain remotely and for people who do not have enough money to offer their services online while allowing to pay bitcoin in a nutshell came to preserve the rights of the seller and buyer through the Internet

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think bitcoin was created for fast transaction of money from one person to another in any part of the world , and also it was created for people to have privacy with transaction there Made, and there are so many reasons while bitcoin was created.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that the goal of bitcoin is to make an anonymous currency that other people will not be able to track since everyone is being tracked in the world right now. 

On 10/12/2019 at 6:31 AM, Tahir Farhad said:

Bitcoin is a way to send money to anyone, anywhere, anytime, for any purpose, in massive amounts or incredibly tiny amounts, without needing to use a bank and with certainty that your payment will always go through, you will never need to bribe or pay anybody to send it, your money will never be counterfeited or faked, your money will never get lost in transit, and you do not need to share any personal information and this was the actual purpose of creation of Bitcoin.

A wonderful, simple and understandable response for everyone, so everyone will understand what is really meant by the invention of this coin. Greetings to you, my dear brother.

I don't know if Nakamoto when the Bitcoin invention was expecting this coin would reach millions of people, and I think its goal is to facilitate the transfer of money between one person to another away from banks and governments quickly and in a safe way