Money transfer problem - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhadhasan

Money transfer problem

Hi my friend some times wallets

Are empty so they need a few time 

To re funds to the wallet and they re back to pay again my friend 

This is common problem for all of on this forum. Once if forum decides to block the scammers, they pause payments temporary and start to clean the useless posts on this forum. So you need not have to create the same repeatable topics again and again on this forum. 

Well mate it is a common problem we are facing here in the cryptotalk and yobit. If there's some time we cannot transfer to our balance what we are earning, don't get frustrated because it will be fixed by the admins. You just need to wait until it works again.

On 2/23/2020 at 4:40 PM, Lamargie said:

Hello I also experience this yesterday until now I did not send my BTC to yobit balance,What happen the yobit wallet?Is there a technical error or traffic?

Everyone also experienced that before. 

Gladly the admins will not let that happen for a long time.

When that thing happen again kindly report that for it to be fix as soon as possible. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

It's a temporary problem, sometimes the wallet that is for campaign get empty and admins usually refill that wallet within a few days, so if you face this problem the only thing you have to do is to wait a few days and try again because this problem will be solved like it always did in the past.

This happens very often friends as the moderators stop paying to do cleaning up at the forum every end of the month so it's not the first time you're going to present this detail quietly

it's ok, this just means the funds wallet is empty and needs to be refilled by the admins, wait a day or two and it should work

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Hello my friend, I think everyone faces this problem every period of time
Because the site appears to be reviewing several things before returning the payment to users

I fell in possession of this problem, and I had some doubts in the first place, but after that, I discovered the solution. The platform every time refills the portfolios, and this means waiting some time only for you to get your resources. Also, in order to filter the forum from any unhelpful stranger

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 2/23/2020 at 7:39 AM, Jhadhasan said:

Hello friends, it has been mine for me for some time now, and I have been working on this site and earning money without any problem. But since yesterday I have been trying to transfer the money that I earned to my investment fund in Yobit, but the matter is not implemented. Do you have any solution to this problem?

٢٠٢٠٠٢٢٣_٠٨٣٨١٤.jpg

Don't worry this topic has already been created this problem usually happens just wait it is as a result of funding the balance

hi there.you don't have to worry  as i know it happens every month. admins clean forum from spam posts and then refill it in few days and the you will able to withdraw again.during this times don't worry abd keep sharing posts .

It is a temporary problem and it will be solved in a short time. Don't worry about money, it will arrive.This may happen every while the box is full.

Sometimes there are some problems with transfer earned money to the balance, but this happens because of technical issues and exchange bugs, so you need to wait some time and admins will turn on this function  

• +1 1

51 minutes ago, melikf78 said:

hi there.you don't have to worry  as i know it happens every month. admins clean forum from spam posts and then refill it in few days and the you will able to withdraw again.during this times don't worry abd keep sharing posts .

Yes, this is correct, this always happens in the forum as a result of cleaning or as a result of not refilling the portfolio responsible for payment in the forum, sometimes the wallet is emptied and it is not filled with the required speed and this may take several days.

Do not worry about it, this is always the case when there is maintenance in the wallet, and he will be able to transfer again after a few days.

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

This is a normal issue that do happen every month and it happens when the wallet of cryptotalk paybyposts campaign is empty on  yobit site, so you have to wait for few days before they reload the wallet for you to make withdrawal just be patient for some time my friend.

• +3 1

This oftens happened at months end and that is exactly telling you the money is low and need to be recharge because of that you need to to wait for some days estimatly 5 days for the money to be recharged again.

Now we can transfer our earned bitcoin from crypto talk forum to main wallets of exchange. There is nothing problem on with my account with transferring balance from earned bitcoin to exchange. Is still you have issues regarding payment transfer system. 

• +2 1

Right now there is no such issue regarding money transfer problems. But there were many in the past.

Those were mainly due to hot wallet being empty or service being down for a specific amount of time as temporary.

Nothing that you should be worried as Staff will always try to solve it as soon as they can.

Remember that yobit has never scammed anyone and is still up and running online well 😉

• +1 1
  • +3 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

This happens about every month.. And that's normal don't worry! They just need to refill the exchange's wallet and everything will be ok again.. They often fix this problem in a few hours so all we can do is just waiting..

There is a lot of question about this problem all the time and if you make a just little search you can find the answer ,it's not only you all the time we have this problem and never worry about that it's just some time and every thing return to normal 

• +2 1

This usually happens when the wallet allocated to reward the forum members is empty, after a while when this wallet is filled again, Your profit will be sent to your balance immediately.
Do not worry.

I have seen this through several posts that the reason is because the platform operators have stopped this matter due to several things, the first of which is the depletion of the platform's private portfolio and the need to refill it or because of technical problems, but things do not take long until they return to normal.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Helo friend this problem iam also faced in my friend  yobit account don't worry this some network issue to create this problem. Next one or two days this problems are rectify so don't worry.

• +1 1

There are some times that the platform becomes zero balance so they cant proceed with the transferring of your balance, you have to wait for a few days before you are aallowed to transfer it.

• +1 1