Money transfer problem - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhadhasan

Money transfer problem

Although I have never faced these problems, your problem seems to be a technical issue and will be resolved in a couple of days. There is nothing to worry.

This is very old topic about BTC sending issue, it means this has also happened in the past. Now we are facing the same problem again now a days. It was solved in the past. So I hope so admins will solve this problem very soon. 

I hope this problem solve with in few hours. I know so for as this problem come last day but all member hope that it solve soon.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 23.02.2020 at 09:39, Jhadhasan said:

Hello friends, it has been mine for me for some time now, and I have been working on this site and earning money without any problem. But since yesterday I have been trying to transfer the money that I earned to my investment fund in Yobit, but the matter is not implemented. Do you have any solution to this problem?

٢٠٢٠٠٢٢٣_٠٨٣٨١٤.jpg

So how was it solved? Did you receive your money for writting posts here, or they suddenly stopped the existing then campaign? Looks like now there is the same problem.

• +3 1

On 2/23/2020 at 9:06 AM, khan188 said:

I am also facing the same problem since yesterday. In YoBit "send to my Balance" not working. I feel like I am giving up. I have contacted the admin and they said we are trying to solve the problem. Let's see ahaed. What gonna happen. 

Hello mate. You don't have to give up easily, you have to keep on trying it at anytime, because almost all of us are facing the same issue, and i had that the moderators are working on it. So never give up.

• +5 1

Dear, I'm facing no issues. We should Read the terms and conditions of the platform. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform 

My dear friend, I have been working on crypto forums for a long time.  Crypto is a very good forum. I have made some good money from crypto forums and I am still getting paid.  However, I am not able to transfer my earned money. I and you are in this problem. I do not know exactly why this problem is happening. I hope I can find out about this through crypto senior members.  Thank you.  Thanks to all the crypto members

• +4 1

brother about money transfer problem i will explain to you a lot o things about it , just read my comment to understand me , I still have the problem, I am still unable to transfer the two-day income to the balance, but most likely the problem will be solved on Monday. We will add the balance soon. so i hope i answer about what you asked for brother , good luck for you .

• +3 1

Hello my friend I honestly have not tried to withdraw my winnings yet because I have not completed the free hundred but I think the reason is the pressure on the site because of the large amount of subscribers trying to withdraw at one time try again and it will work.

• +2 1

I also have this problem, but don't worry dear, you have to wait some time for this to be resolved, I hope this problem will be solved in the shortest time, we have to be patient a little.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

BTC transfer is a temporary problem.  Which temporarily closed the forum authorities.  But you keep working while maintaining your consistency.  Then there is no problem. BTC is easily paid in your account based on the rating for relevant and important posts. So work patiently.

• +2 1

There is no curiosity, this situation is experienced by everyone. I talked to the managers and they said that it will be fixed as soon as possible.

Hey dear I have just send my talk tokens and haven't faced any issue but dont worry it happens sometimes it might get solve soon .

The problem you facing you are not only one, everyone facing the same problem since one week. In yobit send to my Bitcoin balance is not working. But don't worry it will surely get solved automatically after sometime.

I don't realize why my bitcoin isn't heartrending to bitcoin stability conversely it's up for grabs to in actual fact persuade solved instinctively after a whereas the alike challenge crooked into took leave formerly and as well solved as a reflex action after departure executed time.

• +2 1

This is a real problem. I hope that we will find a solution that fits all, so that we can benefit all of us

As can be seen in this publication, the error that occurs today, not being able to withdraw our bitcoin earnings to our yobit balance, is something that has already happened repeatedly on the platform, so we should not worry too much yet for that issue. Today there are several publications that only give many doubts about the site, without having all the possible information. That is why it is necessary to have the ability to research the posts that have been in the cryptotalk forum for the longest time. thanks to this publication I will continue to make my publications daily and I will hope that everything returns to normal

I don't know why my bitcoin isn't transferring to bitcoin balance but it will surely get solved automatically after some time. This happened several times before and was always fixed in a few days. Maybe it's just that the wallet the use for payout is temporally empty. I think it's the problem inside yobit exchange and we can only wait for it to get solved. 

It is said that the pool for cryptotalk campaign is empty and they are working on replenishment which is expected within this week. we should be patient and wait for the funds pool to be replenished. don't worry, trust the administration. cryptotalk never disappointed anyone since now and everyone will get their payments soon.  

• +2 1

Is a general problem we are all facing the same issues but am sure that they will soon rectify the problem and we will be able to do our transfer without having any issues 

This thing happens to everyone, and we can do nothing but wait. I saw one of the members who talk that the payment will take place within a week and this matter was happening on the platform previously so you do not need to worry we will receive our payments at the end, but we must wait until that time

I am new to the forum and due to lack of information and experience I do not know about it yet and can not help you, but I opened the topic after seeing your post only to increase my knowledge. And I also got to learn something, it was very useful, I got a lot of information which will be useful for me in the future.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My opinion is that there is no big issue that type of problem every one face I also try to send but fail know I am sure it is systematic problem that is solve by the yobit it team. 

I did not got your problem but there are sometimes the problems with the system and the team is always working on it and they will be solving the problem with in few days