Money transfer problem - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhadhasan

Money transfer problem

I experienced that also and today is back to normal. They have a system maintenance and it is normal to happen so do not worry too much.

Yes sir, that problem I met too, I tried hard but I could not do anything and I knew that it was yobit's fault. yobit will fix it, wait a few days. Yes, you see, yobit is perfect again

Hello dear friend you do not have to tension this problem will be resolved within a few days. Maybe they have this sensation off for some special work.

The same has been organized and its working properly so we have to really keep on putting together everything in teh right perspective and its important we all know how to plan the work we have here, there is a lot of effort to realize the good we have to keep on working with

Well some of this problem have been fixed so we have to realize the good that comes with this , they have been able to eliminate scams and this has been good and successful though you must be able to learn how to follow certain protocols so its very important we have value for what we are doing in this work. Dont worry the problem has been fixed in totality 

I don’t know anything about it, I’m new here, and I don’t know how to solve these technical problems. You have to ask the forum moderators to solve this problem for you, making sure they will answer your question.

The money transfer issues come and go, the one am worried is that which the payment has not been updated anywhere and we are still confused if there is no communications, ther eis a problem that I noticed, sometimes you write the 30 posts and you are paid 17 , for no apparent reason stated we are losing so we need to be very fast in what we are doing

Congratulations, you have earned a lot of Bitcoins from this forum already. I hope this issue will be fixed soon, if it happens again. I'm very close to getting my 0.001 BTC too, and I can't wait for that. Cryptotalk offers us a good way of earning just by posting.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

On 2/23/2020 at 12:39 PM, Jhadhasan said:

Hello friends, it has been mine for me for some time now, and I have been working on this site and earning money without any problem. But since yesterday I have been trying to transfer the money that I earned to my investment fund in Yobit, but the matter is not implemented. Do you have any solution to this problem?spacer.png

٢٠٢٠٠٢٢٣_٠٨٣٨١٤.jpg

There is nothing to worry. Not only this time I think we will face this problem in future. When any upgrade ongoing on Yobit they pause the service. But they also start the service as soon as possible.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 2/23/2020 at 12:09 PM, Jhadhasan said:

Hello friends, it has been mine for me for some time now, and I have been working on this site and earning money without any problem. But since yesterday I have been trying to transfer the money that I earned to my investment fund in Yobit, but the matter is not implemented. Do you have any solution to this problem?spacer.png

٢٠٢٠٠٢٢٣_٠٨٣٨١٤.jpg

When funds runs out this happens there is no need to worry and everybody should keep posting ,until the funds are replenished and back to normal, you can transfer them to your yobit balance. It may take upto 48hours to get the funds on Yobit replenished 

This problem occurs for everyone when the wallet from which the forum is paid becomes empty and it must wait until it is refilled again and you will be able to transfer to your account

THINK POSITIVE

Actually,this kind of problems already happens before,its either they don't have funds and need to replenish the wallet again or the forum is fixing and cleaning the site,so if ever that it happens again stayy calm and don't panic.

I am also facing the same problem since yesterday. In YoBit "send to my Balance" not working. I feel like I am giving up. I have contacted the admin and they said we are trying to solve the problem. Let's see ahaed. What gonna happen. 

My friend, this problem is facing all members, I think officials have stopped the payment process because they are removing spammers and the payment will be returned soon.

i think this is the problem with a lot of cryptotalk users I think yobit will tackle the issue at the earliest opportunity. 

So we have to give them at some point.

• +2 1

On 2/29/2020 at 1:30 AM, Maroua said:

Contact the site administrators to find out the exact problem. Send them a message in the email. I'm sure your problem will be resolved soon.

Well, you cannot do this thing because this problem are always happen here in this forum and this problem are being fixed within a day, all we need to do is to have a patience and wait for it to be fixed.

This problem  occurred  some times but never worry about  that . Because  this Is just one or two days.  It happened  many  times before  and also resolved. 

On 2/23/2020 at 5:17 PM, Majeshi said:

Me too friend am trying to send my earnings in bitcoin wallet but i cant. Hope it will be good soon because i heard that it happens sometimes and its a technical error.

I also encountered that and I really don't know what to do so I wait for days until that problem fixed. 

Gladly all things are okay now and it's so easy to transfer money again. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

this happens when the campaign pool on the exchange ends and the exchange administration needs to top it up, just wait until it is topped up, and then you can transfer your satoshi to your balance. 

This problem does happen and theris nothing to worry about during that because it always gets to normal after couple of days.

On 2/23/2020 at 2:39 PM, Jhadhasan said:

Hello friends, it has been mine for me for some time now, and I have been working on this site and earning money without any problem. But since yesterday I have been trying to transfer the money that I earned to my investment fund in Yobit, but the matter is not implemented. Do you have any solution to this problem?

٢٠٢٠٠٢٢٣_٠٨٣٨١٤.jpg

It is because the fund for the payment system in yobit is already empty and they need to refill it first about 6 days. After 6 days, you are able to send you earned balance to your main balance on yobit. 

Dear friend this is not problem. It happens some time and it fixed in a week. Your all money is safe and secure and you can get your money when it fixed. 

On 3/4/2020 at 10:17 AM, Chandan Mandal said:

Hello everyone i am a newbie and i have not yet earned any money on this platform so my experience is very less on this problem

don't worry if you are new here write your experience whatever you know but I will highly recommend you never try to do copy and paste and never write useless content 

On 3/30/2020 at 4:08 PM, Kingefaz said:

It is happening from yesterday due to stock out on btc to yobit.Everyone are facing the same problem.But it is not the thing of worry.It may cause for poor connections and large number of beginner's.So dont worry about it.

That is normal on the exchange it had been happening and it is been resolved. And now also it had been resolved because it happened last week. So that is a temporary issue 

Its not the problem faced only by you i think mostly all the members of this forum face this problem it occurs due to the unavailability of the bitcoin funds in yobit but that's a temporary issue which get fixed up in 3-4 days.