Do Your Own Research - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Do Your Own Research

On 2/22/2020 at 11:41 AM, hmind said:

Too many theories put forward by experts to increase profits on Bitcoin. Unfortunately, only a few of these theories can last long. The reason is quite simple, Bitcoin will continue to grow in the future. There will be many new features found in order to increase profits but it might also be difficult to put into practice. Then, what do you have to do to survive in this system? Of course, with more learning. In fact, you need to do your own research and analyze the results of your research. There may be one or two failures, but the failure actually does not have a big influence on your Bitcoin assets. Conversely, the benefits you get in the future are likely to be far greater. Conducting research also allows you to always be at the forefront of investment and buying and selling Bitcoin.

Counting on yourself is very important and it is as much important as it is to ask expert people. Not all topics found on the internet are true. A lot of them contain incomplete information and here the beginners start getting confused, so it's always good to take expert advices.

Hello dear friend I do not know how to work here but when I joined here I recharged many things here and after knowing all this I am making a lot of money now.

Before doing any comments or before creating posts a user must always research about the topics. Without research the topics become less informative and sometimes the newbie don't even know about the topics seriously. That's why they should be able to understand and research more. 

Yes we should research new things about crypto and post here on this forum .but one thing content should be related to crypto world. 

Yes bitcoin was growing day by day , bu when corona virus come , bitcoin and all cryptocurrency get down , that really bad for investors, but know bitcoin rise again, i think when this problem of virus finish, bitcoin will grow again.

On 2/22/2020 at 3:41 PM, hmind said:

Too many theories put forward by experts to increase profits on Bitcoin. Unfortunately, only a few of these theories can last long. The reason is quite simple, Bitcoin will continue to grow in the future. There will be many new features found in order to increase profits but it might also be difficult to put into practice. Then, what do you have to do to survive in this system? Of course, with more learning. In fact, you need to do your own research and analyze the results of your research. There may be one or two failures, but the failure actually does not have a big influence on your Bitcoin assets. Conversely, the benefits you get in the future are likely to be far greater. Conducting research also allows you to always be at the forefront of investment and buying and selling Bitcoin.

No one can exactly say what will happen in this crypto market. Everyday we see new situation happening. Crypto market always rise up and down.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Yes I really agree with you, in order for you to share some knowledge and and new ideas here in this forum, you should do research first especially if you are a beginner in crypto.

You must always search for new things in Bitcoin because this field is developing rapidly and there are always new things than you have to update your strategy or change it with a better one.

THINK POSITIVE

l like here, that is why l can read from here the latest updates about cryptocurrencies. More than that this post is really helpful and l always advise to people that, before doing something make your own research. 

Yes of course you have to do your own research , it's true bitcoin has a great future and in future bitcoin will become mighty and it's value would be high so is better to do your own research to analyze your own way of benefiting from Bitcoin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are right  my friend  we should  do our own research  and make some new and unique  topics instead of copying  others  comments that we are not allowed  here.

On 2/22/2020 at 4:41 AM, hmind said:

Yes, my friend has a right in that field that needs a lot and a lot of knowledge and research and to keep abreast of the latest developments on the scope of new things in the field in order to ensure that you remain in the field

This is the best way you could learn many things about cryptos, do your own research. This strategy could help you to earn and to learn so much in crypto currency so don't forget to do your own research first before posting topics in this forum. 

Is very good when you make some research on any information you see available and you decide to follow to avoid following scam projects

Before anyone going to invest in cryptocurrency then they need to do a prior research and i think that i will  be able to get better knowledge of the market that will also strengthen the information about the crypto market and will able to take proper decisions .

There are many benefits that you can get from bitcoin at this time, but in the future these benefits will increase and multiply to a large extent.

i agree with you there are a lot of articles and information about crypto in internet but unfortunately a lot of them are not real or will be useless in future but some of them are really amazing and yeah im like you i perfer to research my self and increase my information.

Sometimes theories from the experts do not work in the cryptocurrency tradings. In that case, our own study according our own study might really help us to get the good profits from the cryptocurrency tradings in the crypto world. 

yes you are right that research made by yourself on crypto learning and it will be profitable for you at the end for how you insert yourself in research of crypto. 

I agree with you that success in your work in cryptocurrencies and entering the crypto world correctly, you must rely on yourself first and do your research on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and thus increase your expertise and you can then use experts to increase your knowledge in the crypto world

I would like to add that people who are spreading any information or doing any work or engaging themselves in any kind of activity without any research and prior information or knowledge about it are actually doing a very big mustake as they are misleading many others and also themselves too.

If you understood this world, you must know that instead of relying on anybody you must make own research. That is why nobody is reliable in this world. 

Exactly I totally agree with you we need to research about cryptocurrencies because there are lots of recent informations which are not known to many of the user so we need to research about it and after being verified on such news we should make aware other users also which will help to increase our learning and knowledge more about cryptocurrencies.

On 3/20/2020 at 8:30 PM, Ngetpa said:

Doing your own research is more useful than relying to other people's opinions or unsights in some crypto topic. It is better if you were the one to analyze and read and know the details and have come up with own prediction.

Yes I think that we should do our own research and try to not rely on others too much. Self learning is important also because we will have knowledge on what we are doing and it is nice to have and good that you learned by yourself.