Do Your Own Research - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

Do Your Own Research

Its always important to do some research or ask experts to help especially when dealing with cryptocurrency to avoid errors that may cost you.

I am a new user in crypto talk and online income.  I did not know how to earn money in online income. If you know how to earn money and suggest me.  Please help me.

Yes, I am strongly agree with you on this. Nothing last forever. We have to keep continue learning. new Strategies, Plans and many more. I will be also in favor of following those have a lot of experience in the field.  

A small research is always far better than to do a work blindly. When I came to this crypto platform,  there was thousands of possibilities to make myself fool over spam/scams content. Thanks,  for sharing your opinion, buddy...

In the beginning, we all need to learn and conduct special research in order to increase our experience in the fields of coding because we cannot reach our goal if we do not learn and we have to bear some losses sometimes, but in the end after we gain enough experience we will be able to avoid many losses and achieve More profit

As this may sound awkward it's best to learn by yourselves do your own research but don't believe all you read though so you won't be misled you can still ask trading experts to help you  and also old members too

Thanks for sharing with us important feedback. I think that I should do my own research. I think that I can gain a lot of knowledge by doing research.

I think that daily trading is the best among these options, since the other options are unlikely for beginners to earn at least some money.

Suppose you post a comment that will not count towards your target then what you will do is you want to trade through bitcoin but you do not know what the process is so you need to know more about the features of this forum.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

I think you should first research about this by yourself first. Here you can trade, invest and also store money.Before investing you should first research about exchange of coins and more about yobit 

I will start this comment by a line that you are the best teacher for yourself.  If you do your own research in this platform you will get something that everyone are not able to get. May be it will take time but you wil be surely successful. You can use your individual brilliance and try to unveiling the hiddens.

by doing your own research you can able to know more about cryptocurrency and planned a strategies to get the profit from the trading because it will help you know the market and you can make the good amount of knowledge will help you while trading.

I do the same. When some new terminology or new definition is appear and I do not know about it, then i do search and some digging. And collect all types of information and them combining all this information i conclude with some my own thoughts. 

I dont like to do my own research. Ithink its just waste of my time but i do like to read some research done by some great scientists. 

well i agree things change alot as time goes by so some theories putted down by our experts wont be useful often its only rare that few theories are effective for long time so sometimes we had to do our own work sometimes it could benefit better and sometimes not.

On 22.02.2020 at 14:59, Jeet Narayan said:

When I came to crypto currency, I did not know anything. But gradually I also researched how to earn from Crypto currency and how to make profit. Right now I'm also little bit earning from trading without big losses and this strategy i learned from researched.

Also, the first day for me here , was hard i tried to understand something, i fined that when i read comnents and topics, i can know and learn more , also when i search on google, that help me alot

Whenever you got a topic here then everyone must have to use their own opinion that must research by ownself.

That will enhance your knowledge about cryptotalk.

Then i think your comments will be different from others that will gaves you a good reputation,in this forum.

• +5 1

Yes you are right everyone should research about this and type their own words and be on this level and not just repeating what others do type or even copy paste its bad as you dont learn a single word if you do this.

truly I concur in crypt world claim investigate is important to understand strategies. at first we face issues however these issue can't impact your capital.in along these lines learning ability upgrade and afterward you can earn more benefits .

Doing our own research is really a must and everybody must do this to gain more understanding about this crypto world. Don't be too eager and greedy to earn money without proper knowledge as money will follow if you know what your dealing with.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Yes always do your own research don't follow others peoples first research about the project trough socalmedias then invest your money some peoples giving wrong information.

• +5 1

i know that we have to do our own research  but we don't have anough resources to do a fully research so we just have to trust good, people who are experts in this field.

In trading don't depends any one do own research because it's good for our trading Field, and don't trust any one with blindly because who thinks our advisor do any analysis, and he just suggests some tips and we follows them without any research we have loss our money,so in my opinion you also do some research then do trade.

Most at times having to have an experience explanation of a specific matter about Crypto is sometimes necessary to seek for, as sometimes having to make research on the web is kind of vast with responses, that doesn't means that researching can't be concrete, but more like having to a research and an experience person explaining it to you