What do you think about Yobit Exchange? - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

What do you think about Yobit Exchange?

I am a yobit user from some months but i registered with then at 2013( since their launch). I think they can be trusted and are a very good exchange for small scale trading. No offense but there are very huge exchanges which have very high traffic where people has put a lot of money.

I just signed up on Yobit. So far it seems alright. I just wish the bitcoin withdrawal fees were lower, although it seems like you can get around that by trading BTC for something with lower fees.

4 minutes ago, golfzemang said:

Surе, I tоo suppоsе Yоbit will be a tradе. But the issuе оf tall rаtеs extends to the оthеr trades. . All hаve а tall withdrаwаl rate. .

It is a reality of many exchanges to have high withdrawal rates, but Yobit is a very good exchange to use and to get rid of high rates we have alternative currencies to be withdrawing as LTC and XRP, so I don't see it as a problem. that big.

OK about Yobit exchange what i can said,in the beginning it's my first exchange in crypto world ever all what i have claimed in some faucet i send it to yobit and exchange it with doge and try grow my doge coins number 

Yobit provides excellent services in exchangers, ranging from fast deposits and withdrawals and benefits provided. I think Yobit has to change the look of the UI a little because the font they use is very small for list coin.

Edited by nasipadang

Yobit is a trusted and legit exchange and trading platform. During this time there are no user complaints on the internet or sites. Bitcoin withdrawal fees are expensive, can be overcome by exchanging Bitcoin with Eth or Ltc first and then withdrawing to our wallet,

This exchange can be used as an example because they are very serious when building a project. Spending money to carry out cryptotalk campaigns on the btt or directly with the cryptotalk sendri site forum is incredible

On 10/10/2019 at 11:53 PM, spyaquino said:

I would like to know from you what is your opinion about Yobit exchange? I will give my opinion about this Exchange which in my view is among the best platforms for trading tokens or cryptocurrencies. Its platform is simple and very easy to handle, and as I see it has a wide variety of trading pairs, this is very important for those looking to profit from trades, as the more options one exchange gives you the change of several in your trades. and try to make the most of one trade. So guys, leave your opinion about Yobit here because as I said above, my impression was as pleasant as possible and would definitely recommend to a friend. Hug to everyone!! 👍

7a9298_55dba5a957c2488f869d52f98556edee_mv2.png

I think that Yobit is one of the longest exchanges that exists in the industry, it has a standard reputcion which allows many users to choose to use the services of this exchange, I like Yobit also for the amount of coins that it has in its system, It has a large folio to choose from and, above all, there are top currencies such as ETH and Dash with acceptable volume to operate on the day.

5 hours ago, teotranex said:

This is the difficulty with numеrоus sо rеferrеd tо as"Invеstоrs" on whо's еntered thе аdvеrtise right here honеst to win but Gets it nоt anything profound abоut hо crypto Саpaсities аnd do nо longеr indeed rеcоgnizе Bloсkchаin

Yes my dear friend, blockchain is hard to recognize, not to mention capacities, oh boy those are tough ones. Investors are what they are and there's nothing to do about it except wish for a moon to come. Thank you dear sir.

I only know yobit when one my friend recommend it to me. and i tried and it was a good exchange . yobit is easy to use and it's customer service is good too. and the fees aren't cost too much. yobit platform is easy to navigate. 

On 10/28/2019 at 1:37 PM, icconpe said:

yobit likely cаn't suрplаnt binance sincе binancе is eхceрtionаlly huge аnd ехceрtionаlly еnjoyed by the сommunity, but yоbit саn be the bеst 5 tradеs primаrily sinсе thеrе are numerоus numеrous аltcоins thаt аre аs it were thеrе

You are right. But for me I am only using yobit. And will continue to use it if they don't change their services. Because their  services is very good. And very fast. 

I think yobit is a very good exchange. If you read yobit Faq You must saw, number 4:What do I need Yobit.net for? 

Yobit.net is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that unites major market players. Yobit.net always supports cooperation with the most popular world cryptocurrencies and provides the possibility to gain profit at electronic money exchange transactions.

I parsonally support yobit for currency exchange , There are very good opportunity to ecxhange usd and withdrawln parfect money advcash etc.

I spent only 2 minutes on registration in Yobit exchange, I was really excited how crypto- exchange could be so well constructed for each person whom it using,

I`m not professional in investing, I`m day trader, so I would like to know a few words about the investing box  on Yobit exchange  ? I hear that it really works and guyz are really earning not bad money from their homes just using only pc and that Yobit investing box. Really fed up by a lot of coins, good system of stop- loss which will safe your money from news storm. So I`m going to start my own career on Yobit exchange, and I invite you to join me!!! 

Yobit is a good exchangers, i liked it because there are a lot of active users everyday, they have a good supports, also they have an active moderators in the trollbox. but nowadays there are a lot of dead coin in yobit. i think they must delist some of them. also the bitcoin and doge withdrawal fee is too high, but that's not a big problem since they didn't required some KYC to withdraw our assets.

Really agree with you completely, Yobit is one of the best exchanges for me, because of its ease of use and the presence of several pairs exchange as you say and this feature is not found in many exchanges as well as the speed of withdrawal and deposit and the presence of a lot of good offers such as free coins and Airdrop and finally this wonderful forum. But despite all this, it lacks some of the professional things that I mentioned in a previous post.

On 10/11/2019 at 5:33 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

yobit and a great exchange, one of my favorites the only negative thing is the high fees for the bitcoin withdraw...

Ha ha ha..
It turns out that your thoughts are greater than I thought.
Great yobits and exchanges are a good combination because they have a high value so that it can make many people wishing or thinking negatively with high fees for withdrawing bitcoin so you can earn a lot.
It is truly amazing your thoughts and I am glad to hear that.

I really like this exchange, but sometimes it just pisses me off, it seems to me that Yobit is already time to update the interface because it creates a feeling as if the design from the distant 2010. And so everything else is just super, especially the recent airdrop, which I just did not have time.

in my opinion ,yobit exchange is an exchange that is already quite old with a good quality , especially for the community , which is already quite large and also the convenience in conducting transactions there is quite comfortable .

cost saving transaction , so far i have been trading on there and enjoy it , although not too much but often trading on there.

My personal opinion in yobit exchange is really good in terms of support and program on how to run the exchange. Yobit runs a unique feature like an invest box and airdrops for its users.

I am always positive with this exchange. I have been using it since four years and still I am using it with great facility. i never faced any difficulty and more over the withdrawal function is fast here. I could find more than five hundred altcoin which are useful to us as well.

Yobit exchanger is cool, flexible and simple. One aspect I love most on yobit is their investment box. You can make cool cash without stress. That is my personal opinion. Up Yo

I always positive on yobit. Yobit is one of my favorate exchange as well. I wrote several articles on yobit in the different blogs as well. I love this exchanges because of it's features. It's a great exchange I have ever accounted.

I have been using this exchange for a long time. There were no problems with Yobit. There is a large volume of trading and for the withdrawal of many varieties of electronic wallets.

Yobit was good exchange, I first using this exchange around 2017 when trading Onix coin and unfortunately i forgot my old account so i'm registering new account on yobit and joining cryptotalk campaign, Yobit have many advantages than their competitor like Invest Box and low fee so i think yobit was great exchange.

Yobit is a good exchange and i think good about it and i am sure that in future it will work good like now and the forum will also with yobit and it pays us and it will soon cross the bitcointalk forum because as now i see the power of this forum that it works good.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day