What do you think about Yobit Exchange? - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

What do you think about Yobit Exchange?

Yobit offers several security protocols for the security of wallets on its platform. These include the use of 2-factor authentication for logins and use of token codes for withdrawal transactions.yobit also have invest box.

Customer support is only reachable using a support ticket, which for a platform with such high volume of traders, is quite disappointing. There have also been a few complaints of missing altcoin holdings, though it is not clear if these occurred spontaneously or during withdrawals.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think yobit exchanger is the best cryptocurrency exchanger.I have used this exchanger for long periods.I feel very comfortable to use this

3 hours ago, Albert said:

Yes I am agree with your comments and most people use yobit exchange I think most people favorite exchange is yobit exchange because it is very good exchange

well its up to you to choose an exchange but for me yobit is good exchange and havent been hacked before but it lack the good coins because not many good coins are listed because i have been trading on it for a while and i only use 3 or 4 coins and thats it.

On 10/11/2019 at 3:33 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

yobit and a great exchange, one of my favorites the only negative thing is the high fees for the bitcoin withdraw...

Almost all the exchanges have high fee on some exchanges you see that they have high fee than the yobit because they said they have good security system thats why they apply high fee. Yobit is a good and best exchange in the crypto market than the others.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yobit exchange us a really great exchanging website. I've been using it for a while and I feel really great about it. The transactions are really fast. And the fees are also low. 

i using yobit exchange very good exchange i like this exchange in future i use for hold my balance some time server issues but good

The Yobit Exchange is a very old exchange.Yobit was one of the exchanger that came to crypto market in the beginning.This exchange has a lot of crypto whales, Who can control the crypto market at any time.

yobit exchange holds many good coins and it is having a good least  charges for the transaction..that is what make it different .

i am using the yobit exchange last 3 months.and never ever i regret it.

i always gratefull to the yobit exchnage.

I am new trader on yobit still dont know deeply about it but i heared

yobit is one good exchenge for trading.I will know more about yobit

from this forum

3 hours ago, Saheli said:

I am new trader on yobit still dont know deeply about it but i heared

yobit is one good exchenge for trading.I will know more about yobit

from this forum

Simply because you are new, you are in the right place because Yubit is the right place for beginners because its shape is very simple and easy to use as it provides many ways to profit and build capital.

On 10/11/2019 at 9:23 AM, spyaquino said:

I would like to know from you what is your opinion about Yobit exchange? I will give my opinion about this Exchange which in my view is among the best platforms for trading tokens or cryptocurrencies. Its platform is simple and very easy to handle, and as I see it has a wide variety of trading pairs, this is very important for those looking to profit from trades, as the more options one exchange gives you the change of several in your trades. and try to make the most of one trade. So guys, leave your opinion about Yobit here because as I said above, my impression was as pleasant as possible and would definitely recommend to a friend. Hug to everyone!! 👍

7a9298_55dba5a957c2488f869d52f98556edee_mv2.png

yobit is a awesome platform.it is very easy to use and user friendly.it is very good coin keeper.there are hundreds of coin to trade on.it has very good security features.what else you expect from a cryptocurrency exchange.

I can’t say anything bad about this exchange, I registered on it for a long time and there were no reasons to doubt reliability, another advantage is that the exchange is constantly developing

3 hours ago, Slavi said:

Saya tidak bisa mengatakan hal buruk tentang pertukaran ini, saya terdaftar di sana untuk waktu yang lama dan tidak ada alasan untuk meragukan keandalan, keuntungan lain adalah bahwa pertukaran ini terus berkembang

I agree with your thoughts, friend, as long as I use yobit there is nothing out of the ordinary or anything out of the technicality that causes material losses for me, there are some friends who invest in investment boxes from yobit and they happen to lose, but it is not entirely yobit's fault  , because it is not yobit who determines the price of a coin in their exchange..

On 10/13/2019 at 8:32 AM, Mathers said:

Yes, Yobit bitcoin withdrawal fees is definitely probably the highest I've seen so far, but you has the most trading pairs I've seen so far too which makes it a good option for trading.

Yobit fee is not so much high when the market will make a bull then you see that yobit on that time will charge the same fee but the other exchanges will charge so much fee and almost other exchange will charge fee when we will withdraw almost 50$ to 80$ at single transaction.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yobit is my one of the best exchange because easy to deposit, withdraw, and trade. Coin layout charts is pretty good so easy to trade here and there is also faucets system and link with Cryptotalk, so yeah yobit is one of the best.

Yes for me with Yobit is the best exchange. Where with the Jubilee we are charged very cheap fees and even the safest from other wallets. For me using a Yobit is very convenient and we are easy to trade and even invest in it.

I appreciate, maybe I have not made any money on yobit, but I appreciate the clarity on it, the money and the liquidity, I feel quite ok and I am using it.
Wish you good luck

Come to think of it, all of the trading platforms are for us to make money, and yobit I think trading is good, it helps me earn some money, live on hihi, you guys try it
wish you good luck

No any doubt about yobit exchenge it is running good since last

Five years exchenge is good for trade and no need kyc for withdrow

They can certainly improve and make their platform even better than this. And I want to ask a question can I get the App on google playstore as well. If that is the case I love the platform very much. I just feel they should keep growing stronger and faster in the mean time.

Edited by Oluwaseun
  • +2 1

This exchange has many advantages: a lot of trading pairs, the ability to withdraw in cash. Still, they still have one problem. These are lags during trading. And when any event begins on the stock exchange, it hangs very much. If you remove this problem it will be top.

• +2 1

20 minutes ago, katariyakl said:

I thik yobit exchange is good exchange. And this exchange have many features and work going good also yobit looking cool so I thik yobit exchange is good exchange. 

Indeed it is a word that must be said for the exchange of yobit. One of the exchanges that has features and good security. Not all exchanges have as many features as this yobit exchange.

• +3 1

11 hours ago, Albert said:

Yes I am agree with your comments because I think most people use good exchange and I think most people use trusted exchange so yobit is best exchange and it is my favorite exchange and it is withdraw fees is low

Yes, of course, everyone loves its interest, as well as trading in the DAT platform. There are many and many advantages. yobit is one of those platforms that I prefer as well.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/13/2019 at 1:06 AM, Hirahir said:

i think its work good to help us to work with yobit 

As long as something is very easy to understand then it works very well for us to work with yobit because working there is very good to do.

• +3 1

14 hours ago, vivoy90 said:

I find yobit very user friendly because we can with draw our funds without any worries of kyc and we can with draw to any other wallets. Try to use yobit and enjoy it's services. 

It's a good exchange and as you said we don't need any KYC verification like other exchange and easy to use the only problems is the exchange don't have a high trading volume 

• +1 1

3 minutes ago, yupi84goro said:

I have several times given a review of yobit exchanges. And until now this will never change, because I am always satisfied and convenient to use yobit. I highly recommend yobit as a trading place, because besides being easy to use, it also has very complete feature. What I like the most is the investbox feature, because we will be given profit every day. So for those haven't tried, please try investbox.

Indeed, there are many features that can be exchanged yobit outside the cryptocurrency exchange function, Have you ever tried Yo Pony, if you have followed Yo Yo Pony, can you tell us what it looks like, how we get gifts,thank u

• Useful or interesting 2