What do you think about Yobit Exchange? - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

What do you think about Yobit Exchange?

I would like to know from you what is your opinion about Yobit exchange? I will give my opinion about this Exchange which in my view is among the best platforms for trading tokens or cryptocurrencies. Its platform is simple and very easy to handle, and as I see it has a wide variety of trading pairs, this is very important for those looking to profit from trades, as the more options one exchange gives you the change of several in your trades. and try to make the most of one trade. So guys, leave your opinion about Yobit here because as I said above, my impression was as pleasant as possible and would definitely recommend to a friend. Hug to everyone!! 👍

7a9298_55dba5a957c2488f869d52f98556edee_mv2.png

• Useful or interesting 14
  • +1 5
  • +2 5
  • +3 3
  • +4 3
  • +5 5

The main reason I use yobit is they dont need any type of KYC and also they have some good invest box programs ( I'm using doge invest box right now )

5 hours ago, Mhussainn2 said:

O Yobit também é uma boa bolsa para negociação e investimento, mas o único problema com a bolsa é a alta taxa de retirada. Mas o yobit ainda está entre as melhores bolsas para fazer negócios.

Sure, I also think Yobit is a great exchange to trade in. But the problem of high rates expands to the other exchanges .. Almost all have a high withdrawal rate ..

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1

5 hours ago, djspeed3000 said:

To me yobit is one of the best exchanges. yobit exchange deals with the good amount of coins or tokens. and supports is always ready to help customers via online chat and tickets.

i never had a issue with yobit and my trades are always fast.

I totally agree with what you say.

I also wish to add.. Almost evey exchange out there has their own coins.  But none can match YO.  When you own YO, you own a piece of Yobit operation.

Yobit will always try to reward you for believing in them, the Yobit Team.

Think of this exchange as your long term investment and keep building it, keep accumulating and compounding your profit for your future ATM machine!

As Tony Robbins once said... you can let time work for you instead of against you.  You can allow compound interest work for you instead of against you.

So, I must add, you can allow the volatility of crypto currency work against you or you can let Yobit IB system and YO token work for you, over time.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

On 10/11/2019 at 11:33 AM, bitcoin-shark said:

yobit and a great exchange, one of my favorites the only negative thing is the high fees for the bitcoin withdraw...

Yes, Yobit bitcoin withdrawal fees is definitely probably the highest I've seen so far, but you has the most trading pairs I've seen so far too which makes it a good option for trading.

• Useful or interesting 3

good exchange , one of my favourite , low volume yes but there is lot of chances to win there and low risk , not like binance you can loss your money in one secend 

I have been a member of Yobit for quite a while and done a decent amount of trading on it. But I prefer to use Poloniex, because it has Margin Trading and also lending accounts where you can earn interest on you coins. I know that Yobit has InvestBox, but no Poloniex you don't have to perform any actions like trading everyday to earn interest.

• +3 1

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

i have been using it for a while and its easy to understand and trade on, it has a good liquidity and some of my favorite coins and the fact that yobit allow people everywhere to trade is nice because lots of exchanges forbid certain countries because i was kicked out of most big exchanges.

• Useful or interesting 2

I've never used it before... some time ago there were people talking about problems with P&D schemes and BTC deposits that didn't go through and as I'm not into trading so much, I've never tried it ...

Now that I'm using it, I got to the conclusion that I like it... very user friendly, seems solid, love the structure, and has a great marketing scheme...

Still need to check the withdrawal fees though...

but for now I would rate my experience as very good

• +2 2
  • +3 1

On 10/13/2019 at 6:12 AM, CryptoBry said:

Yobit may not be belonging to the top 5 cryptocurrency exchanges but I do admire its tenacity and resiliency in the face of many challenges that this industry has been facing lately. I am just hoping that it can never be a victim of hacking by fortifying all of its defenses in all corners of the platform. There is a bright future awaiting Yobit, I am sure of that! 

I would say being around for many years is the strongest point of yobit.

We have seen many exchanges came and went while yobit survived without getting harmed. That in my book, is a huge plus.

It is not easy to operate a business that big without getting huge fuckups.

the platform is easy to navigate and easily and simple designed. the fees arent to much , i will say my experience is worth it

I think, the stock exchange has been a favorite market since 2007.
Where at that time the price of bitcoin touched $ 19,000 and I got a lot of profit on the yobit exchange 🙂

And until now I still like to trade on this exchange.
the most innovative exchanges 🙂

if you study the investment offer by yobit is very risky also but if you choose a right coin to invest in investment box ..you will be sure profit is coming with patience is the key

22 hours ago, joendegz said:

the platform is easy to navigate and easily and simple designed. the fees arent to much , i will say my experience is worth it

are you enjoying the investment offer by yobit?for e im very happyi haave a lot of coin to choose to invest.. very risky also but im happy that good coin like btc and dogeccoin is included 

It is an exchange,You can make money with their new icos or projects.They do new things almost everyweek 😊

• -2 1

In my opinion, yobit is one of decent exchange on crypto world. I can say on top 10 exchanges. The big advantages for yobit is their withdrawal is really fast compared with other exchanges.

• +1 1

Yobit is the best since long time ago. I like the fees. Also easy for transaction. The minus is, please fix about chart update, sometimes i need to refresh it to know the last price

Edited by Retno
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

I am using yobit for quite a while now. But still I didn't able to use all it's feature yet. Like the invest box. I still can't use it because my funds are not yet enough to use it. For the trading  I am very much amaze of how easy trading in yobit was. And want to use it a lot. It updates the price of the coins very oftern. That is why sometimes I just put on a coin I trade a coin and after a few minutes I can trade the coin again with me having some profit. And another good thing for yobit they give free coins. And it is very good to start with for beginners. Just recently they give an air drop and it is being put on the invest box. That is another good thing on yobit. Overall I am glad that I trade and yobit and I think I wont go to other trading sites for now. Or until yobit is here I will trade in yobit as long as they don't change their service they are very good for me. 

• +2 1
  • +5 2

Yobit is a great exchanging market, he has some high withdraw fees but he is good until now, I'm using it for a long time ago I never had a problem with him

Good and simple exchange, I already saw it on 2018 but using yobit since 2019 this month. Overall yobit is a good exchange with great feature and simple interface, Invest box was yobit advantage from other exchange and withdrawal fee was good too! Maybe just need a little bit improvisation for switching pairs because it's little bit laggy.

• +3 1

For me yobit exchange is one of the great exchange. It gives a opportunity to earn without trading using the investbox feature. Also they always give a free new coins to their users compare to other exchange.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

11 minutes ago, FearlessQueen said:

This opinion is really accurate for those newbies like me, this answer helps me a lot to have a lot of ideas. And this helps me to understand more about yobit.net cryptocurrencies exchange. 

The orders my friend, if my opinion served to assist you is a great pleasure always be available for any clarification, always remembering that you as a beginner in mind should always be calm, and try to analyze as many suggestions as possible, but I am Always orders if you just need to call..Good negotiation !!

7 hours ago, Arzina123 said:

Yobit exchange is easy to use and i think yobit is one of the best exchange.i'm always suggest my friend to use this exchange.     

I think that the Exchange Exchange is not only easy to use, but this exchange has a complete and safe feature to save your money. These yobit exchanges are also very generous they often give free Airdrop and coins to users ..

• +1 1
  • +2 1

According to my own experience yobit is a very good exchange and and it trading volume is also very high and without kyc of their users still no one hackers are hack this exchange. Thanks God.

• +1 2
  • +2 3

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT