What do you think about Yobit Exchange? - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

What do you think about Yobit Exchange?

On 11/19/2019 at 5:34 PM, rakib7970 said:

I am always positive with this exchange. I have been using it since four years and still I am using it with great facility. i never faced any difficulty and more over the withdrawal function is fast here. I could find more than five hundred altcoin which are useful to us as well.

I'm glad to hear your excitement about using good facilities.

If there is something better forum that makes you happy in doing the work then do it as long as you can do it and then benefit greatly from the exchange.

Yobit is a great exchanger for me because iy increades your money that you receuve from cryptotalk. It boosts my interest in publishing more topics and replies.

All are right you said. yobit is the best exchange I have ever seen. mainly the exchange is very much user friendly and there are many ways to earn from yobit. there is a option free token which looks excellent to me. so I prefer all to use yobit.

For me, yobit echange is really a good exchanger, also a lot of people using yobit exchanger because a lot of people really likes more about yobit because its really worth it in yobit. 

On 10/11/2019 at 6:53 AM, spyaquino said:

I would like to know from you what is your opinion about Yobit exchange? I will give my opinion about this Exchange which in my view is among the best platforms for trading tokens or cryptocurrencies. Its platform is simple and very easy to handle, and as I see it has a wide variety of trading pairs, this is very important for those looking to profit from trades, as the more options one exchange gives you the change of several in your trades. and try to make the most of one trade. So guys, leave your opinion about Yobit here because as I said above, my impression was as pleasant as possible and would definitely recommend to a friend. Hug to everyone!! 👍

7a9298_55dba5a957c2488f869d52f98556edee_mv2.png

Yobit is the best exchange for cryptocurrency trading we actually knows that. But it is not good for trading tokens owned by the develers.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/26/2019 at 3:14 PM, ElChupakabra said:

Yobit is a great exchanger for me because iy increades your money that you receuve from cryptotalk. It boosts my interest in publishing more topics and replies.

Your thinking is correct that yobit has a fast and good exchange for everyone including you who likes it too when you increase your money and then you receive it from cryptotalk. However, you should be more enthusiastic in posting or making topics that are interesting and reasonable so that you continue to get paid from cryptotalk.

Personally I like the page and the way in which it seeks to make it grow.
In some things I find it innovative, I still think it has a risk to invest in it, you just have to be careful, but that happens in all the others.

In fact, the yobit exchange sympathizes with me very much, as it has made itself known to the whole world very quickly in a short period of time

On 10/11/2019 at 5:33 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

yobit and a great exchange, one of my favorites the only negative thing is the high fees for the bitcoin withdraw...

Yes it is this it is right the only thing i felt dialikea.from Yobit exchanged is the fees of Bitcoin widraw very high. Thats make sad but mostly all aystems in Yobit best for me. Hope Yobit consern about it ...

On 12/5/2019 at 10:57 PM, Shuaib said:

According to my opinion yobit is a great platform of exchange one may get many advantage features in this exchange and trading is also easy

Yobit has always been the talk of many people because yobit is beneficial for many people.

Yobit has a fast exchange even many people get a lot of big profits in this exchange with trade easily even invest in yobites to get big profits.

i'm enlisting new record on yobit and joining cryptotalk crusade, Yobit have numerous points of interest than their rival like Invest Box and low expense so I think yobit was incredible trade. what's more, I will give my conclusion about this Exchange which in my view is among the best stages for exchanging tokens or cryptographic forms of money. Its foundation is straightforward and extremely simple to deal with, and as I see it has a wide assortment of exchanging sets, this is significant for those hoping to benefit from exchanges.

• +2 1

On 12/9/2019 at 3:03 PM, Iftekhar75 said:

I think yobit exchange is a great way to income money. Many people can earn through yobit as it is a great site to income money for all.

I agree with you that the exchange of yobit is very beneficial for many people, even making money is easier to follow yobit now because this is a good official site if you want to make money for many people, so we can see it from a good perspective in exchange.

I am new member of youbit and I have positive view about youbit and it is good exchanger with many features and I think this would be the good option for cryptocurrency exchange .I am new user but I think youbit is good exchange 

I think Yobit Exchange future is bright, We can expect Yobit Exchange to be ranked 1-5 in the future, given that we can benefit from it.

On 10/11/2019 at 8:53 AM, spyaquino said:

I would like to know from you what is your opinion about Yobit exchange? I will give my opinion about this Exchange which in my view is among the best platforms for trading tokens or cryptocurrencies. Its platform is simple and very easy to handle, and as I see it has a wide variety of trading pairs, this is very important for those looking to profit from trades, as the more options one exchange gives you the change of several in your trades. and try to make the most of one trade. So guys, leave your opinion about Yobit here because as I said above, my impression was as pleasant as possible and would definitely recommend to a friend. Hug to everyone!! 👍

7a9298_55dba5a957c2488f869d52f98556edee_mv2.png

Yobit is a good exchange and i am using this from 2 years and i found good result in it. Crypto is the best market in the world and in this market we can make good money through coins but we need to just relax our mind and buy the 30 top coins and safe them for long time.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I'm new member in Yobit, so far I see this exchanges help me a lot. No difficult problem for registration process, fast transaction but high fee in withdraw. Otherwise because Yobit I can receive my payment from cryptotalk, that's good isn't?

On 10/20/2019 at 10:08 PM, estevanword said:

Anyone can create a invest box item, doesn't make yobit or their features a scam.
You can just see which coins are worth because most of the time they get 50% a day but the coin crashes

This is not scam because through just yobit he invest almost 100$ and buy just the liza coin and on that time liza coin value is high almost 2$ and he put his all coins in investbox and like this he got almost 3000$ in just some months and this is true now i personally invest some coins and i collect the percentage on that coins.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am yobit user for last two years and the exchange gives me smooth and secure experience the most impressive thing which I like most in yobit its improvements from time to time.

Edited by Sanihal

Yobit is a good exchange platform I never seen so much crypto wallets in one site for me it is the best because it has many crypto wallets  on one single platform so I really like it.

I think yobit is one of the best exchange i used so far but withdraw fee is but high as compared to other good exchanges as binance or kucoin withdraw fee of trx is 1 trx per withdraw but yobit charge 10 trx per withdraw

In fact, you share very good things, yobit everyone sees that we offer twins and simple but confidential and profitable with many types of money made by san, but should also have experience when playing to avoid taking part. lam
good luck to you

Yobit exchange is one of the biggest exchange site which is populer in the crypto world within short time.It ia the most promising exchange site in the world.This exchange site is loyal with their customers.The trade volume of this exchange site also high.

Best wishes to yobit exchange site..

• +1 1

On 12/18/2019 at 11:42 AM, tranhungritc said:

In fact, you share very good things, yobit everyone sees that we offer twins and simple but confidential and profitable with many types of money made by san, but should also have experience when playing to avoid taking part. lam
good luck to you

I have seen complaints that some of the yobit coins have fake volumes and I fear that night be a big problem and reduce reputation of yobit.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.