What do you think about Yobit Exchange? - Page 7 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
spyaquino

What do you think about Yobit Exchange?

I think that yobit is one of the best exchange sites where cryptocurrency and tokens transactions are taken place transactions like trading and investing it has other interesting features too

I think the yobit exchange currently it coming to get very big evolution to the cryptoworld, because there is no platform at this time that's gives free coins more than yobit exchange

On 10/20/2019 at 10:40 PM, Genceps said:

Yobit is a nice Exchange having many embedded feature like invest box and other free coins to be claim.

Yobit exchange is very good exchange where we can do a trading in different cryptocurrencies trading features is very easy and understandable for beginners we can also claim free coins investbox is a good option for investor where  they get daily profit by investing their Crypto coins the most important feature that I like is we can convert our Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies into USD and receive payments in perfect money

What's I'm thinking about the yobit exchange, is that why they were not promote the yobit exchange before like they are promoting now while it already being biggest

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I had a very difficult time trading my coin in the past till met Yobit.net.

Very simple and easy to use compared to other platforms.

Yes of course my view is also very clear about this platform. The platform is totally dedicated to the crypto community that has less amount of crypto in hand so that they can also enjoy the freedom of Cryptocurrency. The platform has no restrictions like kyc or regional restrictions so that is why it is loved by everyone & it truely represents the crypto community as it is anonymous & is not controlled by any national or international authority as other platforms are likely to be governed under the regulations by the government.

On 10/11/2019 at 9:53 AM, spyaquino said:

I would like to know from you what is your opinion about Yobit exchange? I will give my opinion about this Exchange which in my view is among the best platforms for trading tokens or cryptocurrencies. Its platform is simple and very easy to handle, and as I see it has a wide variety of trading pairs, this is very important for those looking to profit from trades, as the more options one exchange gives you the change of several in your trades. and try to make the most of one trade. So guys, leave your opinion about Yobit here because as I said above, my impression was as pleasant as possible and would definitely recommend to a friend. Hug to everyone!! 👍

7a9298_55dba5a957c2488f869d52f98556edee_mv2.png

Last two years I used this exchange only few times for few tokens trading. But last 3 month I using this exchange properly. In my experience this exchange are quite good but bitcoin and some alt coin withdraw fee are high but ltc withdraw fee low. Overall good exchange and I give 3.5 star out of 5.                      

Yobit change is often an ideal changing site. You'll be able to change because of it. Because of it, you'll be able to change your current bitcoin straight into it and you'll apply it. In fact, it is very beneficial along with the collateralized uncomplicated site.

Yobit is the best exchange and Yobit has entered the top in coinmarketcap volume per day is very large

Yobit Overview is an Exchange that is being popular in the crypto world, a very simple menu suitable for novice investors. May yobit Overview Mapu survive in maintaining quality.

The best exchange because it is running Cryptotalk campaign so that we get benefits, and they launched yoda whose price was initially 10k satoshi even now it's price is 1k Satoshi and may increase so yobit is best exchange

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 10/11/2019 at 9:23 AM, spyaquino said:

I would like to know from you what is your opinion about Yobit exchange? I will give my opinion about this Exchange which in my view is among the best platforms for trading tokens or cryptocurrencies. Its platform is simple and very easy to handle, and as I see it has a wide variety of trading pairs, this is very important for those looking to profit from trades, as the more options one exchange gives you the change of several in your trades. and try to make the most of one trade. So guys, leave your opinion about Yobit here because as I said above, my impression was as pleasant as possible and would definitely recommend to a friend. Hug to everyone!! 👍

7a9298_55dba5a957c2488f869d52f98556edee_mv2.png

It will help many of people who want to earn basic money in crypto.. Many people want to earn but they don't have any source for. Income or invest anywhere but they didn't get.. So this platform help them alot.. Easily money earn. 

Yobit exchange has much fame now a days because it's have partnership with crypto talk forum and everyone who made account on crypto talk forum then he made account on yobit exchange. Yobit exchange already listed on cmc and good volumes also. 

On 12/22/2019 at 6:51 AM, ShakilA said:

I think yobit exchanger is the best cryptocurrency exchanger.I have used this exchanger for long periods.I feel very comfortable to use this

I have only used the exchange for the past 4 or 3 month, but i feel like  have been using it forever, it is a great exchange indeed.

For me, the yobit platform is one of the best platforms currently in the world that allows trading digital currencies, yes it lacks some liquidity and some additions, but this does not decrease its value.

• +4 1

4 minutes ago, Hamk said:
1 hour ago, glucop said:

For me yobit trade is one of the outstanding change. It offers a possibility to benefit with out changing making use of the investbox include. Moreover they continuously offer a loose unused coins to their customers examine to different exchange.

What I think is that in generousity there is no exchange like yobit. it is the best bitcoin exchange you can use.

We do realize that the exchange of yobits is different from other exchanges. Just look at the features that the yobit exchange has. Not owned by others. So that the yobit exchange becomes the only exchange that has a dice game in it.

• +2 1

Ubid can be an exceptionally great trade because we have alternative financial values, so I don't see this as a problem. That's hugeHigher withdrawal rates may be the reality of many businesses, but for the use of longer rates and to return as LTC and XRP

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Emon iu said:

Yobit exchange is a very good exchange site in the internet. Because, it’s all transactions very fast, secure and user friendly. Here any type of person can make trade, exchange and transactions.           

the reason you say is one of the reasons why yobit exchange is good. There are actually many reasons why yobit is a widely used exchange.

• +1 2

It is a very good exchange site and it has great features. It is the first exchange site I ever used and arguably among the best out there.

Yobit.net exchange site is a good one and it presently holding a good position in the Cryptocurrency world today. I have the believe that it would be the best in the future and supppers the Binance exchange site

On 10/12/2019 at 9:59 AM, Mohs3n71 said:

The main reason I use yobit is they dont need any type of KYC and also they have some good invest box programs ( I'm using doge invest box right now )

Yes I'm useing right now