About trading in Yobit - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mazen1996

About trading in Yobit

welcome all
What do you advise me to trade on Yobit? What currencies do I choose
Do i stay with xrp,
Share your experience and wish you a good night

I haven't tried trading on Yobit, I am waiting until I collect some money from Cryptotalk to try it, so I will listen to advice with you.

hello friend success! I recommend that you have exchanges with ethereum or litecoin, xrp is a very good currency too, but it is never too much to lay eggs in different baskets. A golden rule in this of cryptocurrencies.

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

The first 10 coins in the market are good for trading, ripple (xrp) is one of them, this coin is good, and trading is following the prices, that's all, there is no big deal in it, all you have to do is sell and buy, but with the right price for you, I suggest you to continue with xrp, or add another good coin, why not 

Nothing problem about trading in Yobit. Since our pay by post bitcoin are going to our Yobit wallet. This flatform is user's friendly so its easy to make trading here. I used to trade my bitcoin here in ripple.

We'll youbit is a good site to exchange so the money can eaisly exchange in all currencies so the sites are most interesting .

I advise you on the currency of Ethereum, this is a beautiful currency in a great price and it will probably reach more than 500 countries. In addition, the withdrawal fee inside the platform from this currency is very little.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Sorry friend I don't have any idea about trading because I'm just make post and earn bitcoin everyday so trading is a risk I have not any information about trading so I avoid this always 

Yes if you prefer xrp it's not a bad option at all you can continue with it however you can go with litcoin as will its rate is low. I strongly suggest you to go through the rate by yourself before taking any action. 

• Useful or interesting 1

15 hours ago, Mazen1996 said:

welcome all
Do i stay with xrp,

sorry friend i have no idea about this type of trade like yobit. i am new in this form or i cannot work online so it my first online part time work , so i can not say about this .

Actually, I'm trading vechain in oceanex and I not trading too much in yobit because yobit buy and sell fee is high. If you want to trade in yobit then i suggest you XRP or XLM.

16 hours ago, Mazen1996 said:

welcome all
Do i stay with xrp,

I am not yet trade my bitcoin but when I will trade my bitcoin I will choose xrp or trx coin because those two coin have low fee. So I will advice to all beginner that first trade your bitcoin at yobit exchange then withdraw your money or coin.

I am still collecting bitcoin but when I trade my bitcoin I choose LTC coin because ltc have a low fee and ltc coin also ranked in the market. Now ltc coin price also low, that's why I choose LTC coin to convert my bitcoin at yobit exchange.

I always use XRP in trading I do not know litecoin. You can research first before doing other options to trade its need more knowledge.

I think it good to Trade TRX and Yoda and Alisa although this coins have lesser value but they have promising value in the future and I think Yoda is stable to 300 to 400 Satoshi now in the Yobit market which is Good.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I think you can trade on coins that have a high trading volume, for Yobit you can try dash and eth. My advice is to use capital that is not large when starting trading to avoid unwanted losses

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Well, it is good to invest in xrp right now because it shows significant growth and shows good potential and open ups an opportunity and rest assured you it is a great exchange platform so be it.

In my opinion my friend trading is really risky than you believe. I suggest to learn more and more before invest your money. Be careful you can lose your money. Everything you learn will help you to get a good profit and same time save you money.

In my opinion, trading through Yobit can be a very good profit.  And trading with XRP would be great.  Now if buying and buying XRP when its price goes up then trading with it will be a wise thing to do and a lot of profit can be made.

Well mate I would advise you to first choose a right coin for trading to effectively do that you need to ask for help from professional traders in cryptomarket and also learn their tricks used in trading

21 hours ago, Mazen1996 said:

welcome all
Do i stay with xrp,

You can trade in BTC,ETH ,DASH ,ZEC,IQN and many coins their are low price coins also which gives you handful money with low investment.

welcome all
Do i stay with xrp,

sorry i have no idea about this type of trade or also i am not familer with currencies like xrd or yobit so i cannot give you any wrng opinion

What currencies do I choose

Well, i will suggest to invest some ripple mate and used it for trading because ripple shows some good value today and you can get some good value profit from it. Happy posting everyone.

22 hours ago, Mazen1996 said:

welcome all
Do i stay with xrp,

Trading is very profitable and interesting job. And in my opinion you have to trade into popular coins in the market. Because if your strategy won't work then you will lose small amount. Because popular coins do not get on bottom overnight.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Уважаемые клиенты, рады вам сообщить что мы успешно сотрудничаем с мониторингом exchangesumo.comБлагодарим за доверие.Сделать обмен, оставить отзыв и получить бонус вы можете тут.
    • Разработчики DePIN-стартапа Ambient привлекли $2 млн   Разработчики децентрализованной сети физической инфраструктуры (DePIN) Ambient привлекли $2 млн в рамках начального раунда финансирования. Компания Borderless Capital лидировала в этом раунде. В нем также приняли участие Solana Ventures, Parami Investors, Sonic Boom Ventures, Primal Capital и прочие.   Компания Ambient начала сбор средств еще в феврале 2024 года. Он был закрыт через 2 месяца, в апреле, о чем заявил соучредитель и генеральный директор стартапа Лука Франки. Раунд был структурирован как простое соглашение о будущем капитале (SAFE) с токен-варрантами.
    • Наша компания это высокий уровень профессионализма и сервиса для каждого клиента. Мы постоянно стремимся к совершенству, чтобы обеспечить вам максимальное удобство, безопасность и выгоду при обмене валюты. Присоединяйтесь к нам и совершайте выгодные обмены!  
    • Трейдеры спешат открывать шорт-позиции по Эфириуму, поскольку Grayscale отозвала свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум.   Трейдеры спешат открывать шорт-позиции по Эфириуму, поскольку Grayscale отозвала свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум. Цена Эфириума снизилась на 1,85% за последние 24 часа и находится около ключевого уровня поддержки в $3 010, согласно данным CoinMarketCap. Однако, данные о ликвидации позиций показывают, что трейдеры больше склонны верить в то, что цена продолжит падать в ближайшем будущем. Если цена вырастет на 3%, то произойдет ликвидация шорт-позиций на сумму $345 млн. С другой стороны, снижение на 3% до уровня $2 920 приведет к ликвидации лонг-позиций на сумму всего $237 млн. Это происходит после решения Grayscale отозвать свое заявление о фьючерсном ETF на Эфириум 7 мая, всего за три недели до планируемого решения Комиссии по ценным бумагам и биржам США (SEC). Также это происходит на фоне спекуляций о возможной классификации Эфириума как ценной бумаги и судьбе заявок на создание ETF на Эфириум на рынке фьючерсов. Несмотря на оптимизм в начале года, аналитики становятся все более скептичными относительно возможности SEC одобрить ETF на Эфириум к следующему сроку 23 мая. Похожее мнение преобладает и среди криптосообщества. Согласно Нью-Йоркской платформе для предсказаний в области криптовалют Polymarket, 92% участников считают, что заявки на создание ETF на Эфириум будут отклонены. Также существуют общие опасения относительно общего использования Эфириума и отсутствия спекулятивного интереса со стороны краткосрочных держателей (STH). "Использование Эфириума в настоящее время настолько низко, что их механизм сжигания не успевает догнать выпуск для валидаторов", — прокомментировал криптоаналитик Джеймс Чек, известный как "Checkmatey", в своей публикации на X 7 мая. 8 мая Glassnode сообщила, что недо-производительность Эфириума в этом цикле относительно Биткоина (BTC) объясняется "заметной задержкой спекулятивного интереса" со стороны STH группы. Однако, за несколько дней до этой новости некоторые трейдеры были оптимистичны относительно того, что цена Эфириума может прорваться к концу 2024 года. "Аналогичный фрактал, как в IV квартале 2020 года, прорыв может произойти в III квартале 2024 года согласно историческому шаблону", — рассказал псевдонимный криптотрейдер Эш Крипто своим 1,1 миллионам подписчиков 6 мая. "Эфириум в настоящее время движется в рамках падающего клина, с его ценой, тестирующей значительную зону поддержки. Ожидайте возможного бокового движения в этой зоне поддержки", — рассказал псевдонимный криптокомментатор TheCryptoPalace своим 20 400 подписчикам на X 1 мая.   Подробнее читайте на нашем сайте в разделе НОВОСТИ.
    • Welcome to MoonerHive—the ultimate platform for discovering the latest cryptocurrency tokens and earning rewards. Whether you're a seasoned investor or new to the crypto world, MoonerHive offers a unique way to engage with the crypto market through token listings, voting, and airdrops. Engage with the Crypto Market and Earn Rewards MoonerHive puts you in control. Our platform lets you actively participate in the crypto community by voting for your favorite tokens. Every vote earns you points, which you can redeem for cryptocurrencies on our platform. Gone are the days of passive investing; with MoonerHive, your engagement pays off. Early Access to New Cryptocurrency Tokens Explore the newest cryptocurrency tokens before they hit the mainstream. MoonerHive provides early access to innovative projects with high growth potential. As a member, you’ll be among the first to discover and support these exciting opportunities. Earn Free Crypto with Airdrops MoonerHive's airdrop system lets you earn free crypto just by participating in token launches and engaging with the community. It's a simple and rewarding way to grow your crypto holdings while staying informed about new projects. Sign Up to Experience MoonerHive Ready to start earning rewards and discovering new tokens? Sign up for MoonerHive today to unlock exclusive benefits, earn points, and claim cryptocurrencies. Don't miss out on the next big thing in crypto—be at the forefront of the revolution. Boost Your Token's Visibility If you're a project owner looking to gain exposure, Mooner Hive offers a comprehensive listing platform. List your token and connect with a community of passionate crypto enthusiasts. Our platform provides the visibility and engagement you need to succeed. Launch Your Own Token with Mooner Hive Mooner Hive also features a Token Generator for project owners looking to launch their tokens through our advanced software. With countless airdrop opportunities and a user-centric approach, Mooner Hive is paving the way for the future of DeFi. Join Mooner Hive today and start your rewarding crypto journey! Whether you're a crypto investor or a project owner, we're your one-stop destination for new token launches, airdrops, and earning crypto. Get Social With Moonerhive Twitter | Telegram | Instagram | Facebook | Github
    • Надо ждать когда ФРС начнет снижать ставку и тогда можем и новый ATH увидеть. Акции в США полнимаются тоже на этих ожиданиях.
    • Из-за рабочего графика пока не успеваю играть совсем. Но все собираюсь. : мая в Дискорде было опубликовано объявление по поводу обновлений:   Мне лично крайне неудобно логиниться каждый раз заново на Луну в Метамасом как они сделали сейчас.
    • Актуальные курсы на 8.05   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 1,3 % за $. / 1.3 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Известный аналитик крипторынка изучил возможность возвращения цены биткойна к 70 000 долларов в мае. Цены на биткойны оставались в узком диапазоне с момента их возвращения выше психологического уровня в 60 000 долларов 3 мая. Однако известный аналитик считает, что в этом месяце актив потенциально восстановится до уровня в 70 000 долларов — цены, которой он не видел с 12 апреля. BTC поднимется выше? 8 мая Адриан Здуньчик, известный как «crypto_birb», сообщил своим 652 000 подписчикам X, что потенциальная цель цены биткойна в мае составляет около 70 000 долларов. Аналитик сказал, что мы находимся на бычьем рынке, потому что тенденции 200-недельной и 50-недельной скользящей средней растут.              Кроме того, 200-дневная скользящая средняя на этой неделе достигла рекордного максимума, превысив 50 000 долларов. Пионер биткойнов Энтони Помплиано заметил это, сказав: Здуньчик добавил, что технический индикатор теперь является уровнем поддержки на этой цене. Он сказал, что настроения рынка все еще находятся в фазе «жадности», согласно Индексу страха и жадности, а затраты на майнинг застопорились. Более того, средний прирост в мае в предыдущие рыночные циклы составлял около 15%. «Открытие месяца на уровне 60 600 долларов предполагает ориентировочную цель на конец месяца около 70 000 долларов», - заключил он. Коллега-аналитик и трейдер «Crypto Caesar» заметил, что существует спорный случай, когда Биткойн формирует большую модель «чашка с ручкой» на недельном таймфрейме. «Если этим летом Биткойн сможет начать двигаться выше ATH, то я ожидаю сильного роста вверх и, возможно, более короткого цикла», — добавил он. Ранее на этой неделе криптовалютная биржа Bitfinex сообщила, что некоторые внутрисетевые индикаторы указывают на то, что давление продаж со стороны краткосрочных держателей ослабевает. Более того, бывший генеральный директор BitMEX Артур Хейс заявил , что локальное дно было пройдено, когда BTC достиг $56 800, и рынки останутся в диапазоне от $60 000 до $70 000 примерно до августа.
    • Явно не из-за спада цены. Иначе им тогда надо и другие валюты делистить по тому же принципу. В любом случае, на данный момент "волны" торгуются не менее чем на 60 площадках, затрагивая известные крупные биржи. Так можно про 85% токенов и платформ сказать. Про всякие мем-коины подавно. Как же проект способен набирать твёрдую репутацию с годами, если его со счетов списывают по достижении возраста в 7 лет?