Beware Of The Fake Miners - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
urockradio

Beware Of The Fake Miners

Recommended Posts

Beware of anything that looks to good to be true... We have all grown up with some sort of warning of this nature and you should apply it to mining profits from HYIP miners. You know the ones that promise 14 day ROI and profits forever.

If you were to just step back and think it through, you immediately get the feeling, yeah, that can not be right.

Case Study as of late is NovaHash.net The site, which as of this writing is still active, but not paying, is one of these Too Good to be true stories.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think there is thousands of fake mining application whether its cloud or real. ive been scammed on site which called solarmining their local address and email both are fake. beware before investing in anything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10.10.2019 at 23:38, urockradio said:

Beware of anything that looks to good to be true... We have all grown up with some sort of warning of this nature and you should apply it to mining profits from HYIP miners. You know the ones that promise 14 day ROI and profits forever.

If you were to just step back and think it through, you immediately get the feeling, yeah, that can not be right.

Case Study as of late is NovaHash.net The site, which as of this writing is still active, but not paying, is one of these Too Good to be true stories.

 

There are a lot of such sites, just recently, a user created a topic with a request to tell him they were given free cloud mining on the site and they only need to pay the cost of maintaining the equipment ... People are so naive ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do not trust any website that promises to give me a 100% profit in 30 days because that's is extremely hard to do even if you have a real business that is profitable. You might be able to get 10% per month but not 100%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pattamanu said:

I also found something like this in my email, they offered mining software and then I found out on Google. apparently I found an article that the software that was given was software that was already filled with viruses in it

Do not trust this. This is either a scam to download a infected software or a ponzi. All the time these guys try to get money by robbing people

Mining softwares that do magic does not exist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pattamanu said:

yes, I initially almost believed and downloaded the software, but I immediately looked into it and researched it 

good job.

never download things from the internet without seeing about it. getting a malware today is so easy that you can lose all your coins in minutes because you opened a software for 2 seconds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its very serious problem, fake mining source bring virus, and to clear that virus we must enter our privat key, so becarefull when instal or downloading minning source


 Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2019 at 4:48 AM, phabulu said:

True, a few minners are also infected with virus to steal info of wallets in your computer, away download miner for trusted sources.

For you to be able to download a trusted and working miners for your computer, you must ask first those people who are really mining and proves that they really earn into it. Also, if you found a miner, try to check its background first if it is legit or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we see fake minors we can see their are various apps on the Google Play Store have reportedly sprung up, offering the ability to mine Ripple (XRP) and tether (USDT).These apps are nothing but bait for new commers and crypto users .They  give you such a good offer which you can not reject and when you  start working with them they use you  and dump you.they run their adds and make money from them and shows your coins are generating.when you want to widraw them their commes an error message on your screen.i have experienced this kind of app.when i think about that i feel so  dum.


Get free real and Authentic Crypto free Airdrop from this site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

If we see fake minors we can see their are various apps on the Google Play Store have reportedly sprung up, offering the ability to mine Ripple (XRP) and tether (USDT).These apps are nothing but bait for new commers and crypto users .They  give you such a good offer which you can not reject and when you  start working with them they use you  and dump you.they run their adds and make money from them and shows your coins are generating.when you want to widraw them their commes an error message on your screen.i have experienced this kind of app.when i think about that i feel so  dum.

I dont think it is even possible to kine XRP or USDT on your movile phone but still this apps offer this service. This means they must have some kind of super advanced technology from the future 😂

 Still a lot of people fall in the trap and belive them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Thefighter said:

I dont think it is even possible to kine XRP or USDT on your movile phone but still this apps offer this service. This means they must have some kind of super advanced technology from the future 😂

 Still a lot of people fall in the trap and belive them

Thanks to Google play store their are bunch of these app who are scamming people easily.I am not the only one who got this app .My friend and i both downloaded the app and  make fool  out of it.Yeah they do have Future Technology in their possension   where  our andriod mobile start making XRP and USD on our mobile set and we belive it (lol ).i do have 1 more app in my mobile his name is dcipher.i do think it is also a scammer app.


Get free real and Authentic Crypto free Airdrop from this site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Syedbesharat said:

Thanks to Google play store their are bunch of these app who are scamming people easily.I am not the only one who got this app .My friend and i both downloaded the app and  make fool  out of it.Yeah they do have Future Technology in their possension   where  our andriod mobile start making XRP and USD on our mobile set and we belive it (lol ).i do have 1 more app in my mobile his name is dcipher.i do think it is also a scammer app.

Google play can't do much about that because what they see is just an app where you can mine cryptocurrencies. They don't know if it is legit and paying or not. In order to remove it a lot of people have to report the app as a scam and they will check it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thefighter said:

Google play can't do much about that because what they see is just an app where you can mine cryptocurrencies. They don't know if it is legit and paying or not. In order to remove it a lot of people have to report the app as a scam and they will check it

Google have their people for what ? If they do not check any app they are giving .People have to do their part of job mean they have to experience all sort of problems from app and then collect data and report it to google then they will check on it.So what we get after reporting who will full fill our losses? Our losses goes to google playbstore they have to pay for this .people have to sue on google play for thiese kind of apps.


Get free real and Authentic Crypto free Airdrop from this site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

too much fake website miners now and then we must deposit to buy ghs and they offering big money for reward mining but i will said skip for unrealistic profit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agreed, most of fake miners don't pay you. Cloud mining is bogus for its free gHs when you sign up (which is scam) but many people still lured to those type of mining. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

because people see hope on fake miners and then they will still to trying fake profit too. also for begginer on cryptocurrency will interested for profit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All miners on the internet are fake because they primise you huge profits like 100% per month. Even if you have a company with a lot os mining equipment you cannot make that much profit 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2019 at 4:38 AM, urockradio said:

Beware of anything that looks to good to be true... We have all grown up with some sort of warning of this nature and you should apply it to mining profits from HYIP miners. You know the ones that promise 14 day ROI and profits forever.

If you were to just step back and think it through, you immediately get the feeling, yeah, that can not be right.

Case Study as of late is NovaHash.net The site, which as of this writing is still active, but not paying, is one of these Too Good to be true stories.

 

Thanks for the information! I will take note of this. Many people are currently looking for mining because the profits that we will gain is high. But having a large ROI does not mean, it is a legit. As I've said on my earlier posts, there is no room for ignorance here. So if you will easily attract because of ROI, then you are a newborn in crypto industry. 

I can say it is good even there is only small profits yet there is a large percent assurance that it is good and legit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2019 at 11:38 PM, urockradio said:

Beware of anything that looks to good to be true... We have all grown up with some sort of warning of this nature and you should apply it to mining profits from HYIP miners. You know the ones that promise 14 day ROI and profits forever.

If you were to just step back and think it through, you immediately get the feeling, yeah, that can not be right.

Case Study as of late is NovaHash.net The site, which as of this writing is still active, but not paying, is one of these Too Good to be true stories.

 

That's is true no mining that's return of investment took 14 days even trading cannot ROI in 14 days but minining ROI actully took up to 2 year or three years all in all in those two or three years it can apply non profit from your investiment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The easiest way to find fake mining sites is if they are bombarded with ads. I can see it from a mile away, click here if you want a bigger.......laptop lol.  No, but seriously I've been burned by so many fake sites it's ridiculous. I wish they would tell you upfront that they are scammers. That would save me so much time. I've been thinking about starting my own mining site, just so I know I won't be scammed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you should build your mining hardware or rent some mining rigs. that's the convincing way for mining. because you can always monitor your mining progress and your mining reward will come into your threshold wallet. you can withdraw it into your wallet immediately. why people put their money at risk to buy some mining contract with cloud mining website ? i can say, all of them are fake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are many fake mining available in web browsers and mobile application especially i have seen in play store alot of fake application is available which is just wasting our time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes you are right that almost 98% of cloud mining is scammer and difficult to withdraw. There are also many sellers of Bitcoin mining equipment that do not match the capacities listed on the site. So buy miner equipment in a trusted place/site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i faced that there are thousands of fake mining applications which is cloud or real . We who are using mining applications to make money , we should be aware about fake miners. We always choose real and easy website for mining.

 

Edited by FormicAcid
Double spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...